CoStar Group (NASDAQ: CSGP) is a leading global provider of commercial and residential real estate information, analytics, and online marketplaces. Included in the S&P 500 Index and the NASDAQ 100, CoStar Group is on a mission to digitize the world’s real estate, empowering all people to discover properties, insights and connections that improve their businesses and lives.
We have been living and breathing the world of real estate information and online marketplaces for over 35 years, giving us the perspective to create truly unique and valuable offerings to our customers. We’ve continually refined, transformed, and perfected our approach to our business, creating a language that has become standard in our industry, for our customers, and even our competitors. We continue that effort today and are always working to improve and drive innovation. This is how we deliver for our customers, our employees, and investors. By equipping the brightest minds with the best resources available, we provide an invaluable edge in real estate.
Ten-X is the world’s largest, online commercial real estate auction platform. The Ten-X platform empowers brokers, sellers and buyers with data-driven technology and comprehensive marketing tools to expand market visibility and decrease time to close deals.
Learn more about Ten-X.
As a Ten-X Regional Director (RD), you will have overall responsibility for ensuring the development and successful delivery of Ten-X growth objectives for the business in your assigned region. You will be responsible for growing and developing the region’s revenue by onboarding new hires, coaching existing sales representatives, educating customers on the tools and services available to them through the Ten-X auction platform and developing long-term customer relationships.
You will manage a team of sales professionals who are focused on landing new and growing existing customer relationships, and providing outstanding customer service.
- Grow regional/team revenue, meet and exceed annual sales growth targets
- Attract, hire, motivate and develop high impact salespeople capable of meeting/exceeding sales quotas
- Engage and interact with your salespeople on client calls, provide coaching and training as necessary to enhance their sales effectiveness by meeting and exceeding sales quotas
- Manage the identification, prioritization and development of new client relationships as well as the retention and growth of our current clients. Understand and engage all of the top relationships and opportunities in the market
- Monitor sales performance, holding salespeople accountable to the required level of sales activity and client relationships to ensure the achievement of business performance targets and standards
- Active management of team member’s weekly activities including weekly attendance to the Monday Morning Sales Meeting and prompt use of CRM and business management systems which captures sales activities, sales pipelines and account assignments
- Establish individual and team performance targets that align with overall business goals. Monitor performance and act, as necessary, to ensure timely resolution of performance issues and personnel changes required to ensure targets are achieved
- Develop and mentor all team members
- Ensure CoStar culture and values are adopted by team members
- Five or more years of progressive experience in a front-line sales leadership role from a commercial real estate, information services, financial services or SaaS sales company
- Five or more years of experience directly managing 8-12 sales professionals, including the ability to attract, hire, train and develop a high performing sales team
- Experience being responsible for a book of business in excess of $5 million in annual revenue
- Experience managing sales efforts in a highly transactional, consultative sales oriented, fast-paced organization with a short cycle-time sales model
- Bachelor’s degree
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Demonstrated ability to build long-term and sustainable relationships and business partnerships with clients at all levels
- Demonstrated track record of rapidly growing a sales territory or market through organic growth via a combination of new client acquisition and existing account growth and consistently exceeding sales performance targets over multiple years
- Ability to effectively perform discovery through solution selling, resulting in identification and alignment of client’s needs
- Effective internal relationship building skills (superiors, peers, teams, company-wide) and externally (sales channels, customers, etc.)
- Demonstrated ability to retain proven sales producers and remove non-producers
- Ability to be flexible and adapt to changing situations at a high growth company
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
When you join CoStar Group, you’ll experience a collaborative and innovative culture working alongside the best and brightest to empower our people and customers to succeed.
We offer you generous compensation and performance-based incentives. CoStar Group also invests in your professional and academic growth with internal training, tuition reimbursement, and an inter-office exchange program.
Our benefits package includes (but is not limited to):
- Comprehensive healthcare coverage: Medical / Vision / Dental / Prescription Drug
- Life, legal, and supplementary insurance
- Virtual and in person mental health counseling services for individuals and family
- Commuter and parking benefits
- 401(K) retirement plan with matching contributions
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- On-site fitness center and/or reimbursed fitness center membership costs (location dependent), with yoga studio, Pelotons, personal training, group exercise classes
- Access to CoStar Group’s Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion Employee Resource Groups
- Complimentary gourmet coffee, tea, hot chocolate, fresh fruit, and other healthy snacks
We welcome all qualified candidates who are currently eligible to work full-time in the United States to apply. However, please note that CoStar Group is not able to provide visa sponsorship for this position.
CoStar Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; we maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing
About CoStar Group
CoStar Group is the leading provider of online real estate marketplaces, information, and analytics in the commercial and residential property markets.
Want to learn more about CoStar Group? Visit CoStar Group's website.
One of the largest broadband communications and video services providers in the United States
Creative Jobs For You
Supervisor Communications & Signals II -Hammond, IN
Norfolk Southern, Hammond, Indiana, United States, 46320