CoStar Group (NASDAQ: CSGP) is a leading global provider of commercial and residential real estate information, analytics, and online marketplaces. Included in the S&P 500 Index and the NASDAQ 100, CoStar Group is on a mission to digitize the world’s real estate, empowering all people to discover properties, insights and connections that improve their businesses and lives.
We have been living and breathing the world of real estate information and online marketplaces for over 35 years, giving us the perspective to create truly unique and valuable offerings to our customers. We’ve continually refined, transformed and perfected our approach to our business, creating a language that has become standard in our industry, for our customers, and even our competitors. We continue that effort today and are always working to improve and drive innovation. This is how we deliver for our customers, our employees, and investors. By equipping the brightest minds with the best resources available, we provide an invaluable edge in real estate.
CoStar Group is currently seeking an experienced and professional Audio-Visual Installer. The Audio-Visual Installer is responsible for assisting in the installation and maintenance of our 400+ conference rooms and 80+ offices globally. The current infrastructure includes:
- 170 Polycom endpoints and a 300-port RMX
- Avaya CM 8.1 with 80+ gateways
- Avaya Contact Center Elite Multichannel, Nice recording
- Microsoft Teams and Zoom
- 3,000 iPads, Polycom, and One-X
- 4,500 employees and 400+ call center agents
- 6 data centers, 3,000 VM hosts, F5 load balancers, and CheckPoint firewalls
This position is located in our Atlanta, GA office and offers a hybrid schedule of 3 days onsite, 2 days remote.
- Installation, configuration, integration and test of videoconferencing, audiovisual equipment (videoconferencing, multimedia, audiovisual, projection systems, displays, cameras, microphones, integrated A/V systems, document cameras, streaming technologies, etc.) and collaboration technologies
- Integration and configuration of videoconferencing and A/V equipment with Extron control systems
- Integration, test, configuration and troubleshooting of IP and ISDN networks in support of videoconferencing and A/V equipment
- Prepare detailed installation, trouble-ticket reports and maintenance of customer service profiles
- Monitor construction activities and materials delivered to sites
- Implement, monitor, and communicate the progress schedule and its periodic revisions including managing subcontractor schedules and quality-of-work
- Coordinate with Property Manager on renovation units from start to completion
- Inspect units received from management before accepting for renovation and communicate any issues
- Schedule punch walk with management and ensure punch list items are completed by subcontractors and other teams
- Schedule final walk with management
- Ensure all work meets or exceeds the contract specifications and standard of excellence of our teams.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 3+ years of related experience in support and trouble-shooting of videoconferencing and A/V technologies and networks
- Strong knowledge of Polycom, and legacy videoconferencing systems required
- Experience with MCUs, gateways, gatekeepers, and infrastructure hardware and software
- Knowledge and familiarity with the installation, configuration and trouble-shooting Extron control systems
- Demonstrated knowledge of H.323, H.320 and SIP networks
- Working knowledge of videoconferencing standards
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft’s Office Suite
- May require occasional lifting (up to 50 lbs.)
Preferred Qualifications And Skills
- VoIP and networking experience a plus
- Strong customer service and organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and exercise good judgment
- CAD and Visio skills a plus
- Strong project management skills, detailed oriented, and ability to handle multiple tasks
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Solid problem solving and consultative skills in a fast-paced environment
- Solid organizational skills, including multitasking and time-management
- Ability to work with and communicate effectively with subcontractors, engineering staff, consultants, designers
- Ability to perform under-pressure
- Excellent customer service skills
- Able and willing to work early and late hours as needed
Travel: This position will require travel to our multiple offices across the country.
What’s in it for You
When you join CoStar Group, you’ll experience a collaborative and innovative culture working alongside the best and brightest to empower our people and customers to succeed.
We offer you generous compensation and performance-based incentives. CoStar Group also invests in your professional and academic growth with internal training, tuition reimbursement, and an inter-office exchange program.
Our benefits package includes (but is not limited to):
- Comprehensive healthcare coverage: Medical / Vision / Dental / Prescription Drug
- Life, legal, and supplementary insurance
- Virtual and in person mental health counseling services for individuals and family
- Commuter and parking benefits
- 401(K) retirement plan with matching contributions
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- On-site fitness center and/or reimbursed fitness center membership costs (location dependent), with yoga studio, Pelotons, personal training, group exercise classes
- Access to CoStar Group’s Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion Employee Resource Groups
- Complimentary gourmet coffee, tea, hot chocolate, fresh fruit, and other healthy snacks
We welcome all qualified candidates who are currently eligible to work full-time in the United States to apply. However, please note that CoStar Group is not able to provide visa sponsorship for this position.
CoStar Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; we maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing
About CoStar Group
CoStar Group is the leading provider of online real estate marketplaces, information, and analytics in the commercial and residential property markets.