CoStar Group (NASDAQ: CSGP) is a leading global provider of commercial and residential real estate information, analytics, and online marketplaces. Included in the S&P 500 Index and the NASDAQ 100, CoStar Group is on a mission to digitize the world’s real estate, empowering all people to discover properties, insights and connections that improve their businesses and lives.
We have been living and breathing the world of real estate information and online marketplaces for over 35 years, giving us the perspective to create truly unique and valuable offerings to our customers. We’ve continually refined, transformed and perfected our approach to our business, creating a language that has become standard in our industry, for our customers, and even our competitors. We continue that effort today and are always working to improve and drive innovation. This is how we deliver for our customers, our employees, and investors. By equipping the brightest minds with the best resources available, we provide an invaluable edge in real estate.
We are looking for a Wireless Network Engineer to join our team of engineers in managing and improving CoStar Group’s corporate Wi-Fi network. In addition, you will work on the network backbone that spans 6 global data centers and 80+ offices worldwide. You are a self-starter, love the challenge of solving problems, and are invested in building solutions to help the company scale. You use leading edge hardware, software defined networking and traditional networking to work on a variety of challenging and innovative projects.
This position can be located in Washington, DC or Richmond, VA and offers the a hybrid schedule of 3 days onsite, 2 days remote.
- Manage Wi-Fi across 80 worldwide office locations
- Support operations of multiple Clearpass deployments
- Triage tickets related to Wi-Fi, data centers, Internet applications, and worldwide office connectivity across switches, routers, firewalls, and VPN
- Respond to automated monitors and alerts to troubleshoot Wi-Fi and network issues
- Deploy and support-routing, switching, firewall, and traffic management environments for 50 market leading Internet sites that serve millions of visitors
- Work with various technologies including, but not limited to:
- Aruba Mobility, mobility devices, access points
- Network enforcement applications such as ClearPass
- Firewall technologies including – CheckPoint, Palo Alto, Cisco
- Cisco Nexus switches – 9Ks, 7Ks, 5Ks, 3Ks, FEXs
- Load balancers and traffic managers – F5 BIGIP GTM, Akamai, Amazon ELB
- SSL VPN solutions – Junos, Ivanti Pulse Secure, CheckPoint
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ years supporting enterprise wi-fi over LAN and WAN environments (preferably Aruba)
- Hands on experience with wireless survey tools and Wi-Fi design tools
- Experience installing, configuring, troubleshooting Cisco network devices
- In depth knowledge of radio frequencies and Wi-Fi spectrums and optimizations
Preferred Qualifications And Skills
- 4+ years configuring and operating ClearPass, including policy manager, onboarding, guest, and insight
- Hands on experience with Aruba Airwave management system
- Experience in network protocol analyzers/sniffers
- Understanding of monitoring tools such as Solarwinds or LogicMonitor
- Knowledge of networking technologies to include TCP/IP, BGP, OSPF, STP, HSRP, PPP, NAT, QoS, ACLs, MSCHAPv2, PAP, 802.1x, EAP-TLS
- Experience with Next Generation firewalls
- One or more relevant certifications such as ACMA, ACMP, ACMX, ACCP, ACDX, CCNP, CCIE, CCSE, CCMSE
What’s in it for You
When you join CoStar Group, you’ll experience a collaborative and innovative culture working alongside the best and brightest to empower our people and customers to succeed.
We offer you generous compensation and performance-based incentives. CoStar Group also invests in your professional and academic growth with internal training, tuition reimbursement, and an inter-office exchange program.
Our benefits package includes (but is not limited to):
- Comprehensive healthcare coverage: Medical / Vision / Dental / Prescription Drug
- Life, legal, and supplementary insurance
- Virtual and in person mental health counseling services for individuals and family
- Commuter and parking benefits
- 401(K) retirement plan with matching contributions
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- On-site fitness center and/or reimbursed fitness center membership costs (location dependent), with yoga studio, Pelotons, personal training, group exercise classes
- Access to CoStar Group’s Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion Employee Resource Groups
- Complimentary gourmet coffee, tea, hot chocolate, fresh fruit, and other healthy snacks
We welcome all qualified candidates who are currently eligible to work full-time in the United States to apply. However, please note that CoStar Group is not able to provide visa sponsorship for this position.
CoStar Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; we maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing
About CoStar Group
CoStar Group is the leading provider of online real estate marketplaces, information, and analytics in the commercial and residential property markets.
Want to learn more about CoStar Group? Visit CoStar Group's website.
We produce and distribute content through some of the world’s leading and most valued brands