CoStar Group (NASDAQ: CSGP) is a leading global provider of commercial and residential real estate information, analytics, and online marketplaces. Included in the S&P 500 Index and the NASDAQ 100, CoStar Group is on a mission to digitize the world’s real estate, empowering all people to discover properties, insights and connections that improve their businesses and lives.
We have been living and breathing the world of real estate information and online marketplaces for over 35 years, giving us the perspective to create truly unique and valuable offerings to our customers. We’ve continually refined, transformed and perfected our approach to our business, creating a language that has become standard in our industry, for our customers, and even our competitors. We continue that effort today and are always working to improve and drive innovation. This is how we deliver for our customers, our employees, and investors. By equipping the brightest minds with the best resources available, we provide an invaluable edge in real estate.
CoStar is the global leader in commercial real estate information, analytics and news. Commercial Real Estate industry professionals around the globe use CoStar to access the most comprehensive data to make decisions with confidence. CoStar delivers immediate, verified commercial real estate information on over 5.9 million properties across every market.
Learn more about CoStar.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As the Field Operations Manager, you will be responsible for managing and growing a team of full-time photographers capturing photos and video that supports CoStar Group products. CoStar Group photographers provide high-quality photography, 3D virtual tours, drone imagery and video on commercial and residential properties as well as neighborhoods, parks, and schools to capture the features and highlights of each. CoStar Group customers rely on our team to offer content that drives real estate transactions. As a Field Operations manager you will be responsible for ensuring that photographers are always meeting both production and quality standards. Meeting deadlines for both external and internal clients is a critical part of your responsibilities. Working in the field with each of your photographers at least twice a month to ensure best practices are implemented and provide coaching and mentoring is required.
- Build, train, mentor, and coach a growing team of 8-10 professional field photographers
- Daily review of the teams production and adherence to company policy
- Spend quality time with local and regional team members to demonstrate best practice with media collection, postproduction, process optimization, and customer service
- Review incoming media and data to determine its quality relative to standards and guidelines
- Provide constructive and actionable feedback to team members to meet both production and quality expectations
- Create action plans to help team members grow, succeed, and maintain their engagement
- Professional and effective communication with clients and internal partners to meet company objectives
- Continued learning and development of your craft, including staying up to date on new techniques and technology as well as management concepts
- Monthly travel within your region and quarterly travel to the Richmond, VA office is required
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years’ direct operations management of 6+ employees, virtual management a plus
- Leadership and management skills, including the ability to prioritize and control the workload of a team, coaching, and mentoring through professional development
- Experience with creating effective KPIs and meeting performance metrics, being results-oriented
- Ability to work in a collaborative setting
- Success in building strong, cohesive teams by leading and motivating towards action/execution through influence and collaboration
- Ability to articulate and execute corporate strategy, well-communicated with the ability to influence
- Experience and demonstrated proficiency with Excel that includes the ability to manipulate data, filter, and develop basic formulas.
- Creative problem solving, attention to detail, objectivity and the ability to think strategically
- Analytical approach with the ability to interpret information and trends, adapting quickly
- Ability to interact at all levels and establish rapport with both internal and external stakeholders
- Photography, video and drone experience a plus
- Proficiency with MS Office applications including Excel and PowerPoint
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
When you join CoStar Group, you’ll experience a collaborative and innovative culture working alongside the best and brightest to empower our people and customers to succeed.
We offer you generous compensation and performance-based incentives. CoStar Group also invests in your professional and academic growth with internal training, tuition reimbursement, and an inter-office exchange program.
Our benefits package includes (but is not limited to):
- Comprehensive healthcare coverage: Medical / Vision / Dental / Prescription Drug
- Life, legal, and supplementary insurance
- Virtual and in person mental health counseling services for individuals and family
- Commuter and parking benefits
- 401(K) retirement plan with matching contributions
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- On-site fitness center and/or reimbursed fitness center membership costs (location dependent), with yoga studio, Pelotons, personal training, group exercise classes
- Access to CoStar Group’s Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion Employee Resource Groups
- Complimentary gourmet coffee, tea, hot chocolate, fresh fruit, and other healthy snacks
We welcome all qualified candidates who are currently eligible to work full-time in the United States to apply. However, please note that CoStar Group is not able to provide visa sponsorship for this position.
CoStar Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; we maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing
About CoStar Group
CoStar Group is the leading provider of online real estate marketplaces, information, and analytics in the commercial and residential property markets.