Senior Marketing Analyst, Homes.com
Homes.com is reimagining the home search experience for consumers and agents alike.
We are empowering people to discover homes, share insights and make connections on their terms – disrupting a multi-billion industry.
Already one of the fastest growing real estate portals in the industry, we are driven to be #1. Just ask Brad Bellflower, Chief Change Officer at Apartments.com. After its acquisition in 2014, Apartments.com quickly turned into the most popular place to find a place. Proven success at the highest level – and we’re doing it again with the new Homes.com.
Homes.com is growing quickly and we’re looking for a powerhouse Marketing and Communications Team, based in Richmond, to accelerate our growth and build the brand. Together with a group of like-minded creative individuals, our Marketing Team will generate brand awareness and grow our client base through national multi-million-dollar marketing campaigns across TV, streaming, digital channels, social direct mail, email, mobile, print and events.
Homes.com is a CoStar Group company with 20+ years' experience in leading and growing digital marketplaces. We pride ourselves on continually improving, innovating, and setting the standard for property search and marketing experiences. With Homes.com we’re building a brand on the cusp of defining the industry. We’re looking for big thinkers, brave leaders, and creative advertising wizards ready to influence a new age of homebuying within a tried-and-true, award-winning company.
We are searching for a full-time, highly qualified Marketing Analyst to join our Marketing Team for Homes.com. The ideal candidate should be innovative with a data-driven approach to help shape our marketing strategy and uncover opportunities for growth. Given the scale and scope of our marketing, from industry-defining cross-platform ad campaigns to large-scale CRM efforts, the ideal candidate is ready to attack complex, interesting, and impactful questions. You will be responsible for the entire program, including data flow, in-depth analysis, ad-hoc reporting, and self-serve dashboard creation. We’re looking for a fine-tuned candidate ready to provide expertise and leadership to ensure our campaigns and initiatives are well-planned, well-communicated, and well-executed. Collaboration is key, and this position will be working closely with marketing, design, product management, and sales teams to deliver analytic solutions to reach our goals.
- Partner across the business to support marketing programs and growth goals, report on performance, determine measurement approaches, create insights, and set strategy for new challenges.
- Build and expand existing dashboards to surface insights and democratize data that empowers marketers and product teams to make decisions.
- Perform exploratory analyses on large volumes of data; extract, package, and present recommendations to inform decisions.
- Establish success metrics and measurement plans that explain the incremental impact of marketing campaigns.
- Translate business questions into appropriate analytical projects that will inform strategic and tactical business decisions. Conduct end-to-end analysis autonomously and communicate insights effectively.
- Identify and communicate insights to management and cross-functional stakeholders for better decision making.
- Act as a business partner to teams within marketing to understand, analyze, and provide quantitative insight into their business.
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Bachelor’s degree required/Master’s degree preferred
- 5+ years’ experience in a Marketing Analytics, Business Analytics, Data Science, or relevant data-driven role
- Mastery of SQL, experience with Python, BI reporting, and databases (dimensional and relational), including data ingestion and transformation.
- Experience with Google Data Studio or similar data visualization tools
- Experience developing analytical frameworks, metrics to measure ongoing performance and understand performance drivers.
- Ability to transform data into a digestible and presentable story based on different audiences.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proactive, resourceful, and gritty, when you have a goal, you find a way to meet it.
- A team player with project management skills and high attention to detail
- An analytical and growth-oriented mindset
- Comfortable operating in a fast-paced environment
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
When you join CoStar Group, you’ll experience a collaborative and innovative culture working alongside the best and brightest to empower our people and customers to succeed.
We offer you generous compensation and performance-based incentives. CoStar Group also invests in your professional and academic growth with internal training, tuition reimbursement, and an inter-office exchange program.
Our benefits package includes (but is not limited to):
- Comprehensive healthcare coverage: Medical / Vision / Dental / Prescription Drug
- Life, legal, and supplementary insurance
- Virtual and in person mental health counseling services for individuals and family
- Commuter and parking benefits
- 401(K) retirement plan with matching contributions
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- On-site fitness center and/or reimbursed fitness center membership costs (location dependent), with yoga studio, Pelotons, personal training, group exercise classes
- Access to CoStar Group’s Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion Employee Resource Groups
- Complimentary gourmet coffee, tea, hot chocolate, fresh fruit, and other healthy snacks
We welcome all qualified candidates who are currently eligible to work full-time in the United States to apply. However, please note that CoStar Group is not able to provide visa sponsorship for this position.
CoStar Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; we maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing
About CoStar Group
CoStar Group is the leading provider of online real estate marketplaces, information, and analytics in the commercial and residential property markets.
Want to learn more about CoStar Group? Visit CoStar Group's website.
Home of the world’s best books.