CoStar Group (NASDAQ: CSGP) is a leading global provider of commercial and residential real estate information, analytics, and online marketplaces. Included in the S&P 500 Index and the NASDAQ 100, CoStar Group is on a mission to digitize the world’s real estate, empowering all people to discover properties, insights and connections that improve their businesses and lives.
We have been living and breathing the world of real estate information and online marketplaces for over 35 years, giving us the perspective to create truly unique and valuable offerings to our customers. We’ve continually refined, transformed and perfected our approach to our business, creating a language that has become standard in our industry, for our customers, and even our competitors. We continue that effort today and are always working to improve and drive innovation. This is how we deliver for our customers, our employees, and investors. By equipping the brightest minds with the best resources available, we provide an invaluable edge in real estate.
CoStar is the global leader in commercial real estate information, analytics and news. Commercial Real Estate industry professionals around the globe use CoStar to access the most comprehensive data to make decisions with confidence. CoStar delivers immediate, verified commercial real estate information on over 5.9 million properties across every market.
Learn more about CoStar.
Collects and analyzes data on customer demographics, preferences, needs, and buying habits to identify potential markets and factors affecting the product. Provides a comprehensive respond to customer demands including accounting services, billing and customer support.
- Lead a team of Associate Tenant Researchers in the process of investigating, profiling and capturing data associated with the CoStar Tenant product
- Foster a strong team culture and dynamic and provide regular coaching to the development of the team
- Coordinate and manage the workload and activity of team members to ensure maximum productivity, efficiency and performance is achieved
- Ensure each Associate Tenant Researcher is maintaining a daily standard of phone interviews to Commercial Tenants for verification and data collection
- Coach and train to ensure successful telephone interaction, objection handling, effective questioning, listening, probing and building rapport
- Conduct regular call evaluations, coaching and training
- Share knowledge, best practice and solutions to ensure the continuous improvement and professional development of team members
- Manage the adoption of resources to ensure all possible data sources are researched and the best method of contact is achieved, ensuring information is captured, input, and published in a timely manner and to the highest quality standards
- Conducts regular intensive review of the product, to ensure delivery of high-quality data
- Respond to client feedback, ensuring the timely resolution of issues resulting in minimal brand impact and the highest standard of customer service
- Identify opportunities to work with sales colleagues in revenue generation and/or protection
- Establish and maintain an excellent understanding of the CoStar Tenant product and be able to demonstrate the value of this product and CoStar research methodology at client meetings and events, and act as an ambassador for CoStar Tenant Research to both internal and external customers
- Contribute to the vision of being a ‘center of excellence’ and ‘employer of choice’ through trust, open communication, creative thinking, and cohesive team effort
External applicants are expected to have the following education/experience combination:
Bachelors’ degree from an accredited, not for profit University or College coupled with 2+ years previous experience leading a team of 6 or more individuals
- 2+ years of experience in a professional, corporate environment. Preferably within CRE, Financial Services, or other related field
- 1+ years of Microsoft Office Experience
- A track record of commitment to prior employers
- Microsoft Excel 2016 experience is required
- Flexibility to work shifts aligned with the PT time zone (11am-8pm)
Internal applicants are expected to have the following education/experience combination:
- Bachelors’ degree required coupled with 2+ years Commercial Real Estate experience
- Currently a Senior or Principal Researcher
- Good standing with Corrective Action
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Demonstrated interest and/or experience in the commercial real estate industry
- Experience with creating effective KPIs and meeting performance metrics, being results-oriented
- Leadership and management skills, including the ability to prioritize and control workload of a team, coaching, and mentoring on professional development
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Success in building strong, cohesive teams by leading and motivating towards action/execution through influence and collaboration
- Ability to articulate and execute corporate strategy, well-communicated with the ability to influence
- Experience and demonstrated proficiency with Excel that includes the ability to manipulate data, filter, and develop basic formulas. All qualified candidates will be given an assessment to determine their knowledge of Microsoft Excel 2016
- Creative problem solving, attention to detail, objectivity, and the ability to think strategically
- Analytical approach with the ability to interpret information and trends, adapting quickly
- Ability to interact at all levels and establish rapport with both internal and external stakeholders
WHATS IN IT FOR YOU:
When you join CoStar Group, you’ll experience a collaborative and innovative culture working alongside the best and brightest to empower our people and customers to succeed.
We offer you generous compensation and performance-based incentives. CoStar Group also invests in your professional and academic growth with internal training, tuition reimbursement, and an inter-office exchange program.
Our benefits package includes (but is not limited to):
· Comprehensive healthcare coverage: Medical / Vision / Dental / Prescription Drug
· Life, legal, and supplementary insurance
· Virtual and in person mental health counseling services for individuals and family
· Commuter and parking benefits
· 401(K) retirement plan with matching contributions
· Employee stock purchase plan
· Paid time off
· Tuition reimbursement
· On-site fitness center and/or reimbursed fitness center membership costs (location dependent), with yoga studio, Pelotons, personal training, group exercise classes
· Access to CoStar Group’s Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion Employee Resource Groups
· Complimentary gourmet coffee, tea, hot chocolate, fresh fruit, and other healthy snacks
We welcome all qualified candidates who are currently eligible to work full-time in the United States to apply. However, please note that CoStar Group is not able to provide visa sponsorship for this position.
Be part of a team of professionals enjoying the opportunity to learn, do, and grow in a rewarding atmosphere. But don't just take our word for it -- see why our team chose to work at and stay at CoStar Group: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CVbJRnJ2sX0
We welcome all qualified candidates who are currently eligible to work full-time in the United States to apply. However, please note that CoStar is not able to provide visa sponsorship for this position.
CoStar Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; we maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing
About CoStar Group
CoStar Group is the leading provider of online real estate marketplaces, information, and analytics in the commercial and residential property markets.
Want to learn more about CoStar Group? Visit CoStar Group's website.
We produce and distribute content through some of the world’s leading and most valued brands