CoStar Group (NASDAQ: CSGP) is a leading global provider of commercial and residential real estate information, analytics, and online marketplaces. Included in the S&P 500 Index and the NASDAQ 100, CoStar Group is on a mission to digitize the world’s real estate, empowering all people to discover properties, insights and connections that improve their businesses and lives.
We have been living and breathing the world of real estate information and online marketplaces for over 35 years, giving us the perspective to create truly unique and valuable offerings to our customers. We’ve continually refined, transformed and perfected our approach to our business, creating a language that has become standard in our industry, for our customers, and even our competitors. We continue that effort today and are always working to improve and drive innovation. This is how we deliver for our customers, our employees, and investors. By equipping the brightest minds with the best resources available, we provide an invaluable edge in real estate.
Joining the human resources team at CoStar Group, you will contribute to the creation of a highly successful, fast paced, growth oriented, global organization. Our people vision and strategy are aligned with CoStar Group’s overall business objectives, and at its core is centered on attracting, retaining and developing diverse talent in the communities that we operate within.
We are looking for a Sr. Manager to join the Talent Acquisition organization and lead a talented team of IT & Product Development recruiters. They will lead the talent sourcing, recruitment, and selection process for a growing IT & Product Development organization with a focus on bringing top tech talent to CoStar Group. They will partner with Human Resources Operations, Compensation and Business Partners to ensure a seamless process and partnership. In this role, the Sr. Manager will play a critical role in the development of the talent within the team and contribute to broader Talent Acquisition strategy and execution.
This position is Richmond, VA based in office Monday - Thursday and WFH Friday.
- Lead a team of 10+ talent acquisition professionals in full life cycle recruiting for a growing technology organization dispersed across the US
- Build strong relationships with CTO and his direct reports to understand business needs, allocate staffing and fulfill all strategic hiring needs
- Create regular reporting for business leaders to drive engagement and measure team performance
- Provide regular coaching and guidance to team members to advance and develop within their careers
- Contribute to broader Talent Acquisition initiatives including DE&I programming and other strategic hire initiatives
- Develop strong relationships with key agencies in order to activate when necessary for senior level hiring
- Play an active role in interviewing and assessing talent and developing strategies to attract A players to the IT & Product Development org
- Bachelor degree required
- 3 years managing and leading a Talent Acquisition team that is focused on Technology recruitment
- 10+ years of Talent Acquisition experience in a full life cycle recruiting environment
- Demonstrated track record of hiring A level Tech talent and delivering strong recruiting results in competitive talent markets
- Must demonstrate a commitment to previous employers and progression of leadership
- Must have a combination of agency and in-house talent acquisition experience within the Technology recruiting space
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Workday experience preferred but not required
- Highly analytical and demonstrates and ability to tell stories through data
- Strong communication skills both written and oral
- Hands on leadership experience
- Demonstrates advance knowledge of excel and understands how to present data in powerpoint or other products
- Strong understanding and knowledge of talent acquisition landscape – tools, sourcing techniques, HRIS, CRM and best practices
CoStar Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; we maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing
About CoStar Group
CoStar Group is the leading provider of online real estate marketplaces, information, and analytics in the commercial and residential property markets.