CoStar Group Company Intro:
CoStar Group (NASDAQ: CSGP) is a leading global provider of commercial and residential real estate information, analytics, and online marketplaces. Included in the S&P 500 Index and the NASDAQ 100, CoStar Group is on a mission to digitize the world’s real estate, empowering all people to discover properties, insights and connections that improve their businesses and lives.
We have been living and breathing the world of real estate information and online marketplaces for over 35 years, giving us the perspective to create truly unique and valuable offerings to our customers. We’ve continually refined, transformed and perfected our approach to our business, creating a language that has become standard in our industry, for our customers, and even our competitors. We continue that effort today and are always working to improve and drive innovation. This is how we deliver for our customers, our employees, and investors. By equipping the brightest minds with the best resources available, we provide an invaluable edge in real estate.
Role Description: At CoStar Group, our finance group centralizes transaction processes, providing accurate reporting, financial resolutions, and proper forecasting analysis. Joining the team offers access to financial specializations, including accounts payable, accounts receivable, cash and asset management, client contracts and billing, and revenue recognition.
The Functional Oracle Cloud ERP Manager is responsible for the Oracle Cloud ERP (Fusion) system and integrations. This is a hands-on techno-functional position responsible for the design, configuration, and deployment of additional functionality for Order to Cash.
- Lead the Functional Workstream of Oracle Order-to-Cash (OTC) implementation projects as a part of the larger implementation team.
- Understand all existing Oracle Cloud ERP Fusion services/capabilities/configurations – to include G/L, Procurement, A/P, Fixed Assets, Cash Management, and Financials
- Support the Oracle Cloud ERP Technical Workstream Lead as it related to integrations and other CEMLI objects.
- Recommend best practices in leveraging Oracle ERP technology to meet day-to-day business needs as well as scaling and automating for volume and growth.
- Provide significant input/guidance into the planning and leadership in the implementation of Oracle Order-to-Cash (OTC) including A/R and Advanced Collections
- Lead project team members as well as share your individual subject matter expertise.
- Perform a wide array of tasks, which can include leading strategic meetings with project stakeholders through very tactical implementation tasks.
- Participate and provide guidance as needed in general project efforts such as business analysis, system design, business process re-engineering, quality assurance and change management.
- BS in Computer Science or Information Systems or Accounting from an accredited, not-for-profit University or College.
- A track record of commitment to prior employers.
- 12+ years of experience leading finance and management related technology solutions in a global company
- 7+ years direct hands-on experience implementing Oracle ERP (Fusion) –A/R, Advanced Collections, Cash Management, G/L, Procurement, A/P, Fixed Assets, on a global scale.
- Prior implementation experience (prefer two cycles) of Oracle Cloud ERP (Fusion) OTC
- Experience implementing and supporting Oracle Integration Cloud Service (OIC) integrations
- Experience with Financial Reporting Studio and BI Publisher
- Experience testing ERP application instances to successfully validate application setups, including input to test plans, test scenarios, and test scripts.
- Experience with data conversions and ERP integrations (such as Workday, Concur, legacy AP or AR systems) to Oracle applications.
- Experience operating in an IT Controls / SOX environment.
- MBA preferred
- Strong finance business process experience and acumen
- Relevant Oracle specialist certifications strongly preferred.
- The ability to develop creative and breakthrough solutions.
- Ability to articulate and clearly communicate complex problems and solutions in a simple, logical and impactful manner.
- Have strong knowledge of and experience addressing a broad range of accounting matters, ensuring it is processed in compliance with established internal controls.
- Analytical approach with the ability to correctly grasp and communicate data as well as analyze and reconcile accounts.
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information with the appropriate discretion.
- Display initiative with limited direction.
- Ability to analyze problems and actively strategize to resolve them and pay attention to detail.
- Excellent organization and communication skills
- Ability to be flexible and adapt to changing situations at a high growth company.
- Be goal-oriented and manage multiple responsibilities, adjust to changing priorities and excel in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work within a team environment as well as an individual contributor.
- Experience managing direct reports in implementation of Oracle ERP
What’s in it for you?
When you join CoStar Group, you’ll experience a collaborative and innovative culture working alongside the best and brightest to empower our people and customers to succeed.
We offer you generous compensation and performance-based incentives. CoStar Group also invests in your professional and academic growth with internal training, tuition reimbursement, and an inter-office exchange program.
Our benefits package includes (but is not limited to):
- Comprehensive healthcare coverage: Medical / Vision / Dental / Prescription Drug
- Life, legal, and supplementary insurance
- Virtual and in person mental health counseling services for individuals and family
- Commuter and parking benefits
- 401(K) retirement plan with matching contributions
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- On-site fitness center and/or reimbursed fitness center membership costs (location dependent), with yoga studio, Pelotons, personal training, group exercise classes
- Access to CoStar Group’s Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion Employee Resource Groups
- Complimentary gourmet coffee, tea, hot chocolate, fresh fruit, and other healthy snacks
We welcome all qualified candidates who are currently eligible to work full-time in the United States to apply. However, please note that CoStar Group is not able to provide visa sponsorship for this position.
CoStar Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; we maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing
About CoStar Group
CoStar Group is the leading provider of online real estate marketplaces, information, and analytics in the commercial and residential property markets.
Want to learn more about CoStar Group? Visit CoStar Group's website.
We give readers what they want, before they want it.