CoStar Group (NASDAQ: CSGP) is a leading global provider of commercial and residential real estate information, analytics, and online marketplaces. Included in the S&P 500 Index and the NASDAQ 100, CoStar Group is on a mission to digitize the world’s real estate, empowering all people to discover properties, insights and connections that improve their businesses and lives.
We have been living and breathing the world of real estate information and online marketplaces for over 35 years, giving us the perspective to create truly unique and valuable offerings to our customers. We’ve continually refined, transformed and perfected our approach to our business, creating a language that has become standard in our industry, for our customers, and even our competitors. We continue that effort today and are always working to improve and drive innovation. This is how we deliver for our customers, our employees, and investors. By equipping the brightest minds with the best resources available, we provide an invaluable edge in real estate.
CoStar Real Estate Manager, a division of CoStar Group, provides cloud-based lease accounting and lease administration applications to the commercial real estate industry. CoStar Real Estate Manager helps corporations, retailers, landlords, and commercial real estate service providers build world-class real estate operations by providing integrated solutions that eliminate information "silos" and consolidate information across business units.
The DevOps Engineer will work within the application development group to manage the way we deploy, verify and monitor applications and services. They will work with stakeholders to help define DevOps processes and shape the deployment culture. They will assist in the ongoing improvement of continuous integration tools, environment provisioning and development workflows. They will help with ongoing efforts to migrate applications and services to cloud implementations.
This position is located in Atlanta and offers the following hybrid schedule option:
- 3 days onsite, 2 days remote
- Support implementation and maintenance of the software development pipeline
- Work with the software development group to help with efforts to containerize existing applications and services and migrate to the cloud
- Work on automated Ci/CD processes for building, testing and publishing our container images
- Collaborate with product managers and software development group to help identify and solve deployment issues
- Work to streamline the SDLC processes as needed
- Help the development group with deployment strategy across development, QA, staging and production environments
- Work with the application development group to deploy and manage tools that support SDLC automation
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years experience using Docker and deploying to AWS
- 5+ years experience working in AWS cloud
- 5+ years experience working with Terraform
- 5+ years experience with source code management tools such as TFS and Git
- Experience deploying and administering continuous integration tools such as TFS and Azure DevOps
- Ability to define scalable CI/CD pipelines
- Must be very comfortable working with both developers and system administrators
- Strong time management skills to allow for handling multiple action items and tasks simultaneously
Preferred Qualifications And Skills
- 3+ years experience working with Microsoft Azure DevOps
- Knowledge of administrative best practices for application servers, database servers and 3rd party appliances
- Proficiency in at least 1 object-oriented programming language such as Java or C#
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Must be self-directed and thrive in a fast paced and collaborative culture
What’s in it for You
When you join CoStar Group, you’ll experience a collaborative and innovative culture working alongside the best and brightest to empower our people and customers to succeed.
We offer you generous compensation and performance-based incentives. CoStar Group also invests in your professional and academic growth with internal training, tuition reimbursement, and an inter-office exchange program.
Our benefits package includes (but is not limited to):
- Comprehensive healthcare coverage: Medical / Vision / Dental / Prescription Drug
- Life, legal, and supplementary insurance
- Virtual and in person mental health counseling services for individuals and family
- Commuter and parking benefits
- 401(K) retirement plan with matching contributions
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- On-site fitness center and/or reimbursed fitness center membership costs (location dependent), with yoga studio, Pelotons, personal training, group exercise classes
- Access to CoStar Group’s Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion Employee Resource Groups
- Complimentary gourmet coffee, tea, hot chocolate, fresh fruit, and other healthy snacks
We welcome all qualified candidates who are currently eligible to work full-time in the United States to apply. However, please note that CoStar Group is not able to provide visa sponsorship for this position.
CoStar Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; we maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing
About CoStar Group
CoStar Group is the leading provider of online real estate marketplaces, information, and analytics in the commercial and residential property markets.
Want to learn more about CoStar Group? Visit CoStar Group's website.
Home of the world’s best books.