Sales Representative- CoStar Data & Analytics - Northwest Arkansas
CoStar Group, US-AR Field Based
Work at CoStar Group
Commercial Real Estate industry. We are a NASDAQ listed company with a market cap of over $30B.+ As a technology company, we are the trusted partner for all commercial real estate professionals empowering many of the most well-respected landlords, development companies, brokerage firms, banks, lenders, investors, and government agencies.
We do this by actively researching the commercial real estate markets and providing data, analytics, innovative tools, and powerful marketing platforms in the U.S. and Internationally to help our clients transact with one another. CoStar continues to win multiple awards including one of Forbes most innovative companies (2017), Fortune’s fastest growing companies (2020), and inclusion to the S&P 500 (2022).
• Gain a thorough understanding of your clients and their needs
• Become an expert in CoStar’s critical information and marketing solutions including
• LoopNet, the leading online commercial real estate marketplace
• Complete ownership of the full sales cycle including prospecting, demoing, closing,
• onboarding, training, and renewing
• Conduct a high level of in person client and prospect product demonstrations
• Provide valuable insight to all participants in the commercial property market, including
• Brokers, Owners, Investors, Lenders, Appraisers and Service Providers
• Represent CoStar by hosting and attending industry events and networking with commercial real estate professionals in your market
• Bachelor’s degree required
• Client facing experience in the Commercial Real Estate industry strongly preferred
• Two or more years of successful outside sales experience in a B2B environment selling Data, Research and Analytic platforms or tools, commercial real estate, financial services, business intelligence, marketing, or information providers.
• Proven track record exceeding sales targets and quotas in a consultative sales environment
• Two or more years of experience training clients on how to use a solution post sale
• Passionate, hard-working, and ambitious – As an innovator, we are fast paced and creative and expect our Sales Associates to move quickly to seize opportunity.
• Fast to learn new concepts and apply them - CoStar clients and prospects are diverse and demanding. With a constantly evolving suite of products, successful Sales Associates are skilled at introducing them to their clients.
• Curious - Our best salespeople ask intelligent questions, demonstrate strong listening skills, and learn from customers and colleagues
• Excellent communicators - our broad-ranging solutions require clear, concise communication tailored to the relevant audience.
• Committed to Customer Service – Successful Sales Associate’s at CoStar provide valuable insights and take ownership of their client’s requests, managing them to a successful outcome.
• The industry leader with an energetic and fast paced dynamic culture
• Innovative technology and a reputation for outstanding products
• 97% customer renewal rate
• Consistent 20%+ average of year over year growth
• Outstanding sales and product training programs
• Excellent career growth opportunities
• High compensation with uncapped commissions and an outstanding annual Presidents Club trip
• Exceptional benefit plan including an employee discounted stock purchase plan
CoStar Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; we maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing
About CoStar Group
CoStar Group is the leading provider of online real estate marketplaces, information, and analytics in the commercial and residential property markets.
Want to learn more about CoStar Group? Visit CoStar Group's website.
We produce and distribute content through some of the world’s leading and most valued brands