Bilingual Inside Business Development Executive
Cox Automotive, Carmel, IN 46032
Work at Cox Automotive
Primary Location: 11799 N College Ave, Carmel, IN, USA
Division: Cox Automotive
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Shift: Day Job
Requisition Number: 206522
The Inside Sales Executive is a full time Inside Sales position. The position requires a strategic approach to developing new business in defined territories. The Inside Sales Executive will be responsible for achieving target level volumes in new applications, signed contracts, activations and new loans for NextGear Capital’s core products of Inventory financing as well as the company’s ancillary products and services. The Inside Sales Executive will work in NextGear’s Business Development Center and closely with Account Executives in their assigned territory to exceed budgeted goals.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Must be knowledgeable and educated on all products and services that NextGear Capital and Cox Automotive offers
- Develop an aggressive sales plan within defined territories that is consistent with the company’s sales plans, strategies, and objectives.
- Build consistent sales pipelines through effective cold calling, lead nuturing, and client referrals
- Develop and maintain contact with key prospects by using effective sales presentations over the phone
- Develop and deliver NextGear Capital commercial insights to prospects
- Have a general understanding of underwriting in the Risk Based Pricing methodology
- Determine most profitable pricing model based on individual client business model
- Monitor client applications throughout the entire sales and credit process
- Responsible for Contracting and Orientation of new client relationships
- Maximize individual and team sales and contribution goals
- Hit target levels of performance in New Applications, Signed Contracts, New loan development, and Increased Yield on a monthly basis.
- Hit target levels of performance in enrollment and sales of NextGear Capital’s Ancillary Products and Services
- Work closely with NextGear Capitals Account Executive’s to increase local brand presence
Job Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Bilingual in Spanish required.
- Knowledge of:
- Automotive Industry (various sectors)
- Finance industry (various sectors)
- Sales Management (develop leads, contract clients, portfolio growth)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Strong time management skills and ability to manage deadlines
- Trained in Challenger Sales Model
- Must be self-driven and comfortable in a high pressure, results driven, and fast paced work environment
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office with ability to manage high volume of electronic and voice communications
- Ability to proficiently utilize CRM systems (i.e.: SFDC, MS CRM)
- Ability to manage problems and objections with solutions-based approach
- Must have a proven track record of success in sales positions
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Four year college degree preferred but not mandatory
- 3+ years of experience in sales and/or portfolio management preferred
- 3+ years’ experience in finance or auto industry preferred
- Experience in B2B preferred but not mandatory
- Experience in Inside Sales/Contact Center preferred but not mandatory
- Sitting, standing for extended periods of time
- Computer work
- Occasional bending, lifting
- Driving – must have a valid driver’s license
- Travel- must be willing to travel occasionally if needed
- Normal office environment, with ability to visit and interact with all outside departments and prospective clients.
The posting is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements.
NextGear Capital is the world’s leading independent inventory finance company, providing flexible lines of credit for dealers to purchase new and used inventory throughout the U.S., Canada and the United Kingdom. NextGear Capital delivers innovative solutions that empower dealers to buy and sell inventory with versatile lines of credit that can be used at over 1,000 auto and specialty auctions and other inventory sources.
The company offers floor plan financing for nearly any type of remarketed unit in automotive retail, wholesale, salvage and specialty, including recreational vehicles and trailers, marine, powersports, used heavy trucks, auto salvage and auto daily rentals. NextGear Capital also provides a robust array of services and support allowing dealers to acquire and sell more inventory. This includes state-of-the-art online and mobile account management tools, market-specific industry and dealer performance data, title services, records management and collateral protection.
NextGear Capital is focused on service, technology and simple solutions that will help dealers stock more vehicles, attract more customers and close more deals. The company is headquartered in Carmel, Indiana and is part of the Cox Automotive group of companies. Visit www.nextgearcapital.com to learn more.
Who We Are
About Cox Automotive
There’s nothing ordinary about Cox Automotive. We are people of every background driven by our passion for mobility, innovation, client success and community outreach. We make buying, selling and owning (or simply using) cars easier for everyone. Touching more than 40,000 clients across five continents, we bring together the best brands and the best teams to propel the automotive industry forward. Some of those team members work for our iconic consumer brands like Autotrader and Kelley Blue Book, while others are creating the future of automotive at industry-facing brands like Dealer.com, Manheim and vAuto.
We are the Cox family of businesses. We’ve been making our mark since 1898 by building and evolving world-class businesses, staying true to our values, and encouraging top talent to always look for growth and impact while building a career with us. Our primary divisions – Cox Communications and Cox Automotive – are driving a new wave of innovation, powering smart cities with powerhouse broadband communications and pioneering greener, more progressive transportation alternatives for individuals and fleet operators. We’re also expanding into new spaces like cleantech and healthcare to rev up our momentum toward building a better future for the next generation. We’re looking for the talent today who will be our leaders tomorrow. Sound intriguing? Learn more about where we are today, where we hope you’ll be going with us, and the common purpose that unites us at coxenterprises.com.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
About Cox Automotive
About Cox Automotive
There’s nothing ordinary about Cox Automotive. We are people of every background driven by our passion for mobility, innovation, client success and community outreach. We make buying, selling, owning and using cars easier for everyone. Touching more than 40,000 clients across five continents, we bring together the best brands and the best teams to propel the automotive industry forward. Some of those team members work for our iconic and groundbreaking consumer brands like Autotrader ® and Kelley Blue Book®, while others are creating the future of automotive at industry-facing brands like Dealer.com ®, Manheim ®, NextGear Capital ®, vAuto ® and Xtime®.
Cox Automotive is part of Cox Enterprises, a privately-owned, Atlanta-based company with revenues exceeding $20 billion.
Come join a global, family business that treats team members and clients like they’re just that – family. For more information about Cox Automotive, visit www.coxautoinc.com.
Cox Automotive is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We are software engineers, marketers, sales leaders and trailblazers transforming the way the world buys, sells, owns and uses cars.
Here you can see your future.