Client Solutions Specialist II
Cox Automotive, North Dighton, MA 02754
Work at Cox Automotive
Primary Location: 123 Williams St, North Dighton, MA, USA
Division: Cox Automotive
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Travel: Yes, 100 % of the Time
Shift: Day Job
Requisition Number: 206537
The Client Solutions Specialist II will be responsible for incremental business growth for their assigned targeted areas. This position partners with the field sales teams in creating a strategy to achieve this goal. The Client Solutions Specialist will educate customers on the Manheim Express Marketplace, and actively seek opportunities to grow the relationship by consistently outstanding service that will meet the dealer’s business needs.
The Client Solutions Specialist II will manage assigned customer relationships for Manheim Express customers with the goal of providing a personalized experience. The Client Solutions Specialist will ensure that we deliver a personalized, low-effort, positive experience to our dealer customer by proactively collaborating with field sales teams, other Manheim companies, customers and local auction departments in order to ensure that customers’ expectations are met or exceeded.
PRIMARY DUTIES/KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Reviews customers’ performance and recommends solutions for improving conversion rate and/or market share.
- Conduct thorough assessment of vehicle condition following the Manheim Express Inspection process.
- Locate, start, move, inspect, and return vehicles on dealer’s lots safely.
- Understand basic NAAA frame/structure guidelines as well as common vehicle condition flaws and how to identify them.
- Perform basic mechanical checks on vehicles including, powertrain, drivetrain, and electrical components.
- Understand basic vehicle valuation methods and guide dealers on GFB and floor pricing.
- Develop and strengthen relationships with dealers over the phone, online, at the auction through planned contact and meetings.
- Partners with sales in educating, selling and training customers on Manheim Express products and services.
- Collaborates with customer account team to identify opportunities for growth.
- Generates leads to other channels (Next Gear, notification of newly registered dealers to sales, etc.)
- Collaborates with Sales to plan, execute, and follow-up on targeted accounts.
- Utilizes SalesForce.com for reporting, lead input and customer performance reviews.
- Inform and educate dealers of changes in auction policies and procedures.
- Demonstrates professionalism and sincere appreciation for the business relationships that have been established amongst the dealers and Manheim.
- Functions as a solid team player and work closely with teammates, field sales, and customer care to create a superior customer experience.
- Works with manager to ensure a consistent and effective online and in-lane customer experience, appropriate transaction processing, high customer satisfaction and service levels.
- Visibly demonstrates safety commitment by following all safety and health procedures and modeling the behaviors related to such. Actively participate in support of all safety activities aligned with Safety Excellence.
- Performs other duties as assigned by management.
- High School Diploma/GED required.
- 3+ years of experience in related field.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and a safe driving record.
- Effective communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills required.
- Ability to engage customers in a consultative manner.
- Motivated and ability to work with remote supervision.
- Solid computer skills, including ability to use Internet and MS Office effectively.
- Ability to adapt to and work effectively within a constantly changing environment.
- Excellent customer service and problem-solving skills required.
- Ability to perform repetitive tasks; manual dexterity.
- Vision abilities required include close, distance and depth perception.
- Ability to sit, stand or walk for prolonged periods of time. Ability to bend, stoop, squat, or kneel; ability to lift and hold at least 10lbs at waist level for an extended period of time; ability to lift up to 30lbs.
- Exposure to moderate noise level, may be exposed to fumes and odors.
Who We Are
About Cox Automotive
There’s nothing ordinary about Cox Automotive. We are people of every background driven by our passion for mobility, innovation, client success and community outreach. We make buying, selling and owning (or simply using) cars easier for everyone. Touching more than 40,000 clients across five continents, we bring together the best brands and the best teams to propel the automotive industry forward. Some of those team members work for our iconic consumer brands like Autotrader and Kelley Blue Book, while others are creating the future of automotive at industry-facing brands like Dealer.com, Manheim and vAuto.
We are the Cox family of businesses. We’ve been making our mark since 1898 by building and evolving world-class businesses, staying true to our values, and encouraging top talent to always look for growth and impact while building a career with us. Our primary divisions – Cox Communications and Cox Automotive – are driving a new wave of innovation, powering smart cities with powerhouse broadband communications and pioneering greener, more progressive transportation alternatives for individuals and fleet operators. We’re also expanding into new spaces like cleantech and healthcare to rev up our momentum toward building a better future for the next generation. We’re looking for the talent today who will be our leaders tomorrow. Sound intriguing? Learn more about where we are today, where we hope you’ll be going with us, and the common purpose that unites us at coxenterprises.com.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
About Cox Automotive
About Cox Automotive
There’s nothing ordinary about Cox Automotive. We are people of every background driven by our passion for mobility, innovation, client success and community outreach. We make buying, selling, owning and using cars easier for everyone. Touching more than 40,000 clients across five continents, we bring together the best brands and the best teams to propel the automotive industry forward. Some of those team members work for our iconic and groundbreaking consumer brands like Autotrader ® and Kelley Blue Book®, while others are creating the future of automotive at industry-facing brands like Dealer.com ®, Manheim ®, NextGear Capital ®, vAuto ® and Xtime®.
Cox Automotive is part of Cox Enterprises, a privately-owned, Atlanta-based company with revenues exceeding $20 billion.
Come join a global, family business that treats team members and clients like they’re just that – family. For more information about Cox Automotive, visit www.coxautoinc.com.
Cox Automotive is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We are software engineers, marketers, sales leaders and trailblazers transforming the way the world buys, sells, owns and uses cars.
We produce and distribute content through some of the world’s leading and most valued brands