Client Management Director
Cox Automotive, Atlanta, GA 30319
Work at Cox Automotive
Primary Location: 3003 Summit Blvd, Atlanta, GA, USA
Division: Cox Automotive
Job Level: Director/Senior Director
Travel: Yes, 50 % of the Time
Shift: Day Job
Requisition Number: 211669
The Client Management Director is responsible for working with the AVP, Commercial Sales to create, drive and execute the company’s strategic growth plan for assigned book of business. They will be provide a consultative sales approach to implement and execute the company’s plan to protect and grow current market share in the assigned commercial client segments, including banks and fleet management companies. A major measure of success will be the ability to introduce and sell products and services to the customer to increase revenue. They will be highly skilled in negotiating, and will ensure the company’s best interests are met. This position will have direct accountability for volume and revenue targets for assigned book of business.
- Oversee strategic planning activities for their assigned customer accounts
- Responsible for meeting or exceeding volume and revenue goals for each of their assigned accounts
- Maintain and drive new revenue growth and Market Share for all customers.
- Build and maintain customer relationships and ensure exceptional customer service
- Evaluate growth opportunities identified by customer needs and market trends; assess business options to address those needs, and make recommendations to team leaders.
- Participate in key negotiations with Commercial accounts, in coordination with others, to secure business.
- Work closely with Consulting, Marketing and other support areas to fully utilize all resources available to maximize opportunities that provide value to the customer.
- Responsible for a consultative sales approach to improve customer experience and loyalty while strengthening relationships with the customer.
- Responsible for annual sales targets
- Monitor customer, market and competitor activity and provide feedback to the team leaders on key changes and business needs.
- Communicate consistently with field operations as they are impacted by potential changes with customer accounts.
- Identify opportunities to increase revenue with national account customers through all Cox Automotive businesses and sales channels as well as cross selling of products and services.
- Facilitate change by anticipating, identifying and planning for issues related to achieving the business objectives
- Participate in trade and industry events to represent Manheim as the industry leader.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or equivalent required.
- 5 plus years of account management or customer experience required; experience in the automotive industry preferred.
- Proven track record of successfully building relationships, consulting and selling value added service solutions directly to senior leadership.
- Adaptable, results oriented and proven ability to meet and exceed sales targets.
- Consistently drives results through influencing with analytical support
- Skilled in developing and finalizing business case scenarios
- Significant experience developing and successfully implementing strategies on a large scale required.
- Skilled in effective negotiation techniques
- Superior communication and organizational skills required.
- Ability to achieve business results through influence, executive presence, strategic thinking, and effective problem solving skills.
Who We Are
About Cox Automotive
There’s nothing ordinary about Cox Automotive. We are people of every background driven by our passion for mobility, innovation, client success and community outreach. We make buying, selling and owning (or simply using) cars easier for everyone. Touching more than 40,000 clients across five continents, we bring together the best brands and the best teams to propel the automotive industry forward. Some of those team members work for our iconic consumer brands like Autotrader and Kelley Blue Book, while others are creating the future of automotive at industry-facing brands like Dealer.com, Manheim and vAuto.
We are the Cox family of businesses. We’ve been making our mark since 1898 by building and evolving world-class businesses, staying true to our values, and encouraging top talent to always look for growth and impact while building a career with us. Our primary divisions – Cox Communications and Cox Automotive – are driving a new wave of innovation, powering smart cities with powerhouse broadband communications and pioneering greener, more progressive transportation alternatives for individuals and fleet operators. We’re also expanding into new spaces like cleantech and healthcare to rev up our momentum toward building a better future for the next generation. We’re looking for the talent today who will be our leaders tomorrow. Sound intriguing? Learn more about where we are today, where we hope you’ll be going with us, and the common purpose that unites us at coxenterprises.com.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
About Cox Automotive
About Cox Automotive
There’s nothing ordinary about Cox Automotive. We are people of every background driven by our passion for mobility, innovation, client success and community outreach. We make buying, selling, owning and using cars easier for everyone. Touching more than 40,000 clients across five continents, we bring together the best brands and the best teams to propel the automotive industry forward. Some of those team members work for our iconic and groundbreaking consumer brands like Autotrader ® and Kelley Blue Book®, while others are creating the future of automotive at industry-facing brands like Dealer.com ®, Manheim ®, NextGear Capital ®, vAuto ® and Xtime®.
Cox Automotive is part of Cox Enterprises, a privately-owned, Atlanta-based company with revenues exceeding $20 billion.
Come join a global, family business that treats team members and clients like they’re just that – family. For more information about Cox Automotive, visit www.coxautoinc.com.
Cox Automotive is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We are software engineers, marketers, sales leaders and trailblazers transforming the way the world buys, sells, owns and uses cars.
Content is the cornerstone to all we do, and our audience is why we do it.