Digital Marketing Specialist I
Cox Automotive, Mission, KS 66202
Work at Cox Automotive
Primary Location: 5700 Broadmoor St, Mission, KS, USA
Division: Cox Automotive
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Shift: Day Job
Requisition Number: 202100737
VinSolutions, a Cox Automotive Brand, is currently looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist in Managed Services.
The Digital Marketing Specialist is responsible for the account management, analysis, creation and execution of marketing strategies and campaigns for our dealer clients on a monthly timeline based on the dealer business plan and voice in the market. Additional responsibilities include identification of market segments, creating and editing accurate email templates, reporting and analysis of past marketing efforts, and planning for future campaigns while ensuring proper timelines are met. Should promote a positive client relationship and interface with inter-departmental representatives to review strategic plans.
- Conduct scheduled calls with dealer clients to present strategies offered, assess dealer business plan, and collaborate with customer for best go to market practices.
- Analyze dealer client database information and integrate dealer business plan into overall market strategy
- Manage and create customer segmentations for marketing campaigns and effectively communicate to the dealer client for approval
- Utilize basic Photoshop and HTML skills to create and edit email templates
- Ability to analyze and communicate ROI for all prior marketing efforts and adjust future recommendations based on this data
- Account Management taking inbound/outbound calls while collaborating and building relationships with dealer’s staff and other teammates as well as other internal departments
- Stay current and familiar with retail and lease payment structure and proposals, including incentives
- Provide a high level of customer service through regular and timely communication while adapting to the needs of the client
Required Experience (minimum):
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize effectively to ensure successful completion of daily and weekly tasks
- Ability to analyze various forms of data, how software systems process it, and how to explain the process in simple terms to customers
- Must be proactive, focused, and have great attention to detail
- Must possess analytical and problem solving skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills are a must
- Good listening skills and the ability to relate to the customer is a must
- Must be able to present educational information to customers
- Must be able to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment while also accomplishing tasks independently
- Must be able to perform daily tasks and work at a desk or work station for long periods of time using a computer, phone and similar office equipment
- Microsoft Office skills are required
- Must be able to learn the CRM product, departmental procedures, and customer on-boarding processes quickly and completely and be able to demonstrate knowledge gained
- Highschool Diploma or GED
What we look for (preferred):
- Account management experience a plus
- Experience working with Salesforce or other CRM systems is a plus
- Auto industry knowledge or experience is a plus
- Previous email marketing and sales experience is a plus
- Graphic Design/HTML Experience is a plus
Who We Are
About Cox Automotive
There’s nothing ordinary about Cox Automotive. We are people of every background driven by our passion for mobility, innovation, client success and community outreach. We make buying, selling and owning (or simply using) cars easier for everyone. Touching more than 40,000 clients across five continents, we bring together the best brands and the best teams to propel the automotive industry forward. Some of those team members work for our iconic consumer brands like Autotrader and Kelley Blue Book, while others are creating the future of automotive at industry-facing brands like Dealer.com, Manheim and vAuto.
We are the Cox family of businesses. We’ve been making our mark since 1898 by building and evolving world-class businesses, staying true to our values, and encouraging top talent to always look for growth and impact while building a career with us. Our primary divisions – Cox Communications and Cox Automotive – are driving a new wave of innovation, powering smart cities with powerhouse broadband communications and pioneering greener, more progressive transportation alternatives for individuals and fleet operators. We’re also expanding into new spaces like cleantech and healthcare to rev up our momentum toward building a better future for the next generation. We’re looking for the talent today who will be our leaders tomorrow. Sound intriguing? Learn more about where we are today, where we hope you’ll be going with us, and the common purpose that unites us at coxenterprises.com.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
About Cox Automotive
About Cox Automotive
There’s nothing ordinary about Cox Automotive. We are people of every background driven by our passion for mobility, innovation, client success and community outreach. We make buying, selling, owning and using cars easier for everyone. Touching more than 40,000 clients across five continents, we bring together the best brands and the best teams to propel the automotive industry forward. Some of those team members work for our iconic and groundbreaking consumer brands like Autotrader ® and Kelley Blue Book®, while others are creating the future of automotive at industry-facing brands like Dealer.com ®, Manheim ®, NextGear Capital ®, vAuto ® and Xtime®.
Cox Automotive is part of Cox Enterprises, a privately-owned, Atlanta-based company with revenues exceeding $20 billion.
Come join a global, family business that treats team members and clients like they’re just that – family. For more information about Cox Automotive, visit www.coxautoinc.com.
Cox Automotive is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We are software engineers, marketers, sales leaders and trailblazers transforming the way the world buys, sells, owns and uses cars.
We produce and distribute content through some of the world’s leading and most valued brands