Senior Product Marketing Manager
Cox Automotive, Atlanta, GA 30328
Work at Cox Automotive
Primary Location: 6325 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd, Atlanta, GA, USA
Division: Cox Automotive
Job Level: Manager/Senior Manager
Travel: Yes, 5 % of the Time
Shift: Day Job
Requisition Number: 215350
Cox Automotive is currently looking for a Senior Product Marketing Manager to join our team in Atlanta, Georgia. For candidates outside of the Atlanta area, we will consider a remote employee. You need to reside in the Eastern Time Zone or the Central Time Zone.
Do you love telling stories to bring products to life for customers? Is your passion identifying and solving for customer problems? Do you love asking questions to dig deeper and learn more? Are you looking for an opportunity to grow a new product offering in a fast-paced environment? If so, Manheim Marketing is looking for you.
Manheim is making huge investments in accelerating Vehicle Information offered throughout the Manheim Marketplace - through advanced imaging, mechanical OBII data, undercarriage imaging, audio/video tagging, etc. - to provide clients with all the information they need to make smarter, more informed buy and sell decisions. In an increasingly digital environment, advanced Vehicle Information is more important than ever in wholesale transactions. Manheim Marketing is looking for a product marketer who can help us take Vehicle Information understanding and adoption to the next level to increase dealer confidence and help drive revenue!
The ideal candidate will have experience in taking new products to market and driving adoption and usage of existing products and solutions. This position reports into the Leader, Product Marketing for Manheim.
What Youll Do:
- Youll be responsible for the development and delivery of marketing plans to drive awareness, trial, adoption, and growth of new and existing Cox Automotive products, programs and services related to Vehicle Information.
- Youll partner with marketing team members across Manheim, and sister company Fyusion, to develop and activate product marketing campaigns aimed at driving adoption, understanding and engagement with the Manheim Vehicle Information tools and solutions.
- Youll be responsible for the creation and execution of all vehicle information marketing assets, collateral and sales enablement tools across multiple channels. This includes industry events, email, website, print and digital display advertising, direct mail, and sales engagement platforms.
- Youll collaborate with a wide range of internal stakeholders to develop annual and quarterly marketing plans to drive vehicle information product awareness, product/service revenue and adoption that align with business priorities
- Youll serve as day-to-day marketing contact to relevant business partners to align go-to-market strategy and execution. This role will work closely with a team of Vehicle Information business and product stakeholders to understand business goals, revenue objectives, and production adoption objectives.
- Youll be the point of contact for marketing collaboration with Fyusion - a Cox Automotive sister company that enables advancement in the Manheim Vehicle Information offering through computer vision and machine learning.
- Youll determine branded/co-branded go-to-market approach for Manheim/Fyusion and new vehicle information offerings.
- Youll leverage research, data, and insights to lead campaign plans, clearly identifying target client segments, markets, and sales channels that will drive greatest revenue and/or penetration and adoption.
- Youll partner with Sales and Omnichannel Marketing partners to influence, develop and activate targeted campaigns, content, and collateral through appropriate channels including presentations, websites, video, email campaigns, social media content, advertising, and case studies with a wide range of contributors and delivery mechanisms.
- Youll collaborate with internal and external communications teams to ensure key messaging is integrated across executive communications, team member communications and industry communications/PR.
- Youll manage internal and external agency and freelance resources.
- Youll manage cost estimation/negotiation, have budget oversight and management for relevant projects and overall rollup to greater team-based budget allocations.
- You might travel 5-10% of the time to manage creative development, solicit field/customer feedback, attend industry and other events.
- Where permitted by applicable law, must be fully vaccinated against COVD-19 to be considered for this U.S. based job. (Reasonable accomodations for medical and religious objections will be considered.)
- BA/BS in related field and 5+ years of progressive experience in marketing for a sales-driven organization; or an equivalent combination of education and work-related experience.
- Balanced mix of strategic, creative and executional capabilities.
- Agency experience a plus.
- Experience working in technology solutions a plus.
- Experience launching new products with specific goal alignment. Familiarity with product development lifecycle a plus.
- Demonstrated knowledge of digital, traditional, and social media communications.
- Track record of utilizing research and insights to identify new market opportunities and develop customer strategies to execute against those opportunities.
- Strong written communication, verbal communication, and presentation skills.
- Strong collaboration skills; team player with a customer-centric focus and the ability to develop partnerships in a matrixed organization.
- Able to manage different projects at the same time.
- Ability to work with remote management and teams.
- Project Management, technical/analytical skills.
- Experience writing and executing marketing plans.
Who We Are
About Cox Automotive
Theres nothing ordinary about Cox Automotive. We are people of every background driven by our passion for mobility, innovation, client success and community outreach. We make buying, selling and owning (or simply using) cars easier for everyone. Touching more than 40,000 clients across five continents, we bring together the best brands and the best teams to propel the automotive industry forward. Some of those team members work for our iconic consumer brands like Autotrader and Kelley Blue Book, while others are creating the future of automotive at industry-facing brands like Dealer.com, Manheim and vAuto.
We are the Cox family of businesses. Weve been making our mark since 1898 by building and evolving world-class businesses, staying true to our values, and encouraging top talent to always look for growth and impact while building a career with us. Our primary divisions - Cox Communications and Cox Automotive - are driving a new wave of innovation, powering smart cities with powerhouse broadband communications and pioneering greener, more progressive transportation alternatives for individuals and fleet operators. Were also expanding into new spaces like cleantech and healthcare to rev up our momentum toward building a better future for the next generation. Were looking for the talent today who will be our leaders tomorrow. Sound intriguing? Learn more about where we are today, where we hope youll be going with us, and the common purpose that unites us at coxenterprises.com.
Benefits of working at Cox may include health care insurance (medical, dental, vision), retirement planning (401(k)), and paid days off (sick leave, parental leave, flexible vacation/wellness days, and/or PTO). For more details on what benefits you may be offered, visit our benefits page.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individuals age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law. Cox provides reasonable accommodations when requested by a qualified applicant or employee with disability, unless such accommodations would cause an undue hardship.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
About Cox Automotive
About Cox Automotive
There’s nothing ordinary about Cox Automotive. We are people of every background driven by our passion for mobility, innovation, client success and community outreach. We make buying, selling, owning and using cars easier for everyone. Touching more than 40,000 clients across five continents, we bring together the best brands and the best teams to propel the automotive industry forward. Some of those team members work for our iconic and groundbreaking consumer brands like Autotrader ® and Kelley Blue Book®, while others are creating the future of automotive at industry-facing brands like Dealer.com ®, Manheim ®, NextGear Capital ®, vAuto ® and Xtime®.
Cox Automotive is part of Cox Enterprises, a privately-owned, Atlanta-based company with revenues exceeding $20 billion.
Come join a global, family business that treats team members and clients like they’re just that – family. For more information about Cox Automotive, visit www.coxautoinc.com.
Cox Automotive is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We are software engineers, marketers, sales leaders and trailblazers transforming the way the world buys, sells, owns and uses cars.
Create the extraordinary.