Cox Automotive, Burlington, VT 05401
Work at Cox Automotive
Primary Location: 128 Lakeside, Burlington, VT, USA
Division: Cox Automotive
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Shift: Day Job
Requisition Number: 218285
The Digital Campaign Coordinator is a member of the Managed Services team and serves as the primary point of contact between the Managed Services organization and their assigned customer portfolio. On a monthly basis, the Digital Campaign Coordinator works with both their customers and the design team to craft integrated digital campaigns, manifesting in cohesive creative deliverables throughout the customers website. The position requires the ability to be both consultative and execution oriented.
- Manage and maintain working relationships with assigned client portfolio
- Coordinate and facilitate monthly meetings with clients and internal team members
- Generate Monthly Campaign Brief outlining integrated campaign requests
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with internal team members
- Asset Management and submission to OEM Compliance Agencies
- Installation of proprietary creative into assigned clients websites
- Assist with projects and task work as needed
- Adherence to Dealer.coms Service Level Agreement (SLA) with assigned clients
- Hourly pay rate is $19.28 - 26.97/hour. The hourly rate may vary outside of the anticipated range based on factors such as the ultimate location of the position and the selected candidates experience.
- Position is eligible for additional compensation that may include commission (annual, monthly, etc.) and/or an incentive program.
Required Experience (minimum):
- Where permitted by applicable law, must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 to be considered for this U.S. based job. (Reasonable accommodations for medical and religious objections will be considered.)
- Have proven customer service skills;
- Demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills (using English);
- Be proficient in computer troubleshooting methodologies (with on-the-job training provided for proprietary technologies and applications)
- Must have proven critical thinking and creative problem solving skills.
- Proficiency in an office environment,
- Critical thinking skills
- Familiarity with web-based technologie and windows environment
- Customer Focus
- Time Management
- Priority Setting
- Learning on the Fly
- Peer Relationships
- Action Oriented
- Highschool Diploma or GED
What We Look For (Preferred):
- A bachelors degree in a related field is preferred or 1-3 years of relevant work experience.
Who We Are
About Cox Automotive
Theres nothing ordinary about Cox Automotive. We are people of every background driven by our passion for mobility, innovation, client success and community outreach. We make buying, selling and owning (or simply using) cars easier for everyone. Touching more than 40,000 clients across five continents, we bring together the best brands and the best teams to propel the automotive industry forward. Some of those team members work for our iconic consumer brands like Autotrader and Kelley Blue Book, while others are creating the future of automotive at industry-facing brands like Dealer.com, Manheim and vAuto.
We are the Cox family of businesses. Weve been making our mark since 1898 by building and evolving world-class businesses, staying true to our values, and encouraging top talent to always look for growth and impact while building a career with us. Our primary divisions - Cox Communications and Cox Automotive - are driving a new wave of innovation, powering smart cities with powerhouse broadband communications and pioneering greener, more progressive transportation alternatives for individuals and fleet operators. Were also expanding into new spaces like cleantech and healthcare to rev up our momentum toward building a better future for the next generation. Were looking for the talent today who will be our leaders tomorrow. Sound intriguing? Learn more about where we are today, where we hope youll be going with us, and the common purpose that unites us at coxenterprises.com.
Benefits of working at Cox may include health care insurance (medical, dental, vision), retirement planning (401(k)), and paid days off (sick leave, parental leave, flexible vacation/wellness days, and/or PTO). For more details on what benefits you may be offered, visit our benefits page.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individuals age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law. Cox provides reasonable accommodations when requested by a qualified applicant or employee with disability, unless such accommodations would cause an undue hardship.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
About Cox Automotive
About Cox Automotive
There’s nothing ordinary about Cox Automotive. We are people of every background driven by our passion for mobility, innovation, client success and community outreach. We make buying, selling, owning and using cars easier for everyone. Touching more than 40,000 clients across five continents, we bring together the best brands and the best teams to propel the automotive industry forward. Some of those team members work for our iconic and groundbreaking consumer brands like Autotrader ® and Kelley Blue Book®, while others are creating the future of automotive at industry-facing brands like Dealer.com ®, Manheim ®, NextGear Capital ®, vAuto ® and Xtime®.
Cox Automotive is part of Cox Enterprises, a privately-owned, Atlanta-based company with revenues exceeding $20 billion.
Come join a global, family business that treats team members and clients like they’re just that – family. For more information about Cox Automotive, visit www.coxautoinc.com.
Cox Automotive is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We are software engineers, marketers, sales leaders and trailblazers transforming the way the world buys, sells, owns and uses cars.
Create the extraordinary.