Associate Marketing Manager
Cox Automotive, Atlanta, GA 30319
Work at Cox Automotive
Primary Location: 3003 Summit Blvd, Atlanta, GA, USA
Division: Cox Automotive
Job Level: Manager/Senior Manager
Travel: Yes, 5 % of the Time
Shift: Day Job
Requisition Number: 218182
Associate Marketing Manager
The Associate Marketing Manager performs daily campaign management of digital advertising (DV360, Xandr and other DSPs, Facebook, YouTube, etc.) for Cox Automotive related properties and our clients. This role will optimize campaigns, assist with creative asset retrieval & Implementation, basic troubleshooting, basic ad creation, budget management, and maintain campaign performance against target KPIs. This role will work closely with Client Services to ensure internal and external benchmarks are maintained. Ensure maximization of revenue via on-time delivery, quality execution and efficient media spend. This role will interact directly with vendors and platform support professionals from external teams related to troubleshooting, new products, industry trends, and process improvements.
What Youll Do
Heres a look at the big asks we have for our next Associate Marketing Manager:
- Performing daily campaign management of Digital Advertising (DV360, Xandr and other DSPs, Facebook, YouTube, etc.) for Cox Automotive related properties and our clients. This includes direct optimization, creative asset retrieval & Implementation, basic troubleshooting, basic ad creation, budget management, and maintaining campaign performance against target KPIs.
- Interact daily with agencies, advertisers, sales, vendors, and internal teams regarding any creative, trafficking, optimization, reporting, and process issues or questions.
- Represent Cox Automotive Marking in any client meeting, either in-person or remote.
- Maintain strong working relationships with the Client Services, Product, Analytics and Ad Ops teams, keeping them apprised of any issues or anomalies that impacts the larger business.
- Provides performance reporting for clients, ad hoc reporting requests, analyzing delivery and providing insights to leadership
- All other duties as assigned.
Whats In It For You?
An Associate Marketing Manager compensation package thats equally special.
- That means competitive pay, diversified 401(k) + generous company match, comprehensive healthcare, life, and disability benefits, adoption assistance, and more.
- As a family-owned company, we understand the crucial need to successfully strike a balance between our jobs and family. So, we offer generous paid time off, even to volunteer, and many resources to help you live your best life including financial counseling, legal aid, child care and elder care resources.
- Compensation includes a base salary of $52,900 - 74,100. Salary may vary outside of the anticipated range based on factors such as the ultimate location of the position and the selected candidates experience.
- Position is eligible for additional compensation that may include commission (annual, monthly, etc.) and/or and incentive program.
Who you are
- Where permitted by applicable law, must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 to be considered for this U.S. based job. (Reasonable accommodations for medical and religious objections will be considered.)
- 3 years of relevant work experience
- BS/BA degree
- Or an equivalent combination of education and work-related experience
- 2 years online media buying/ad trafficking experience using various ad platforms (eg - Google DV360, Facebook, Xandr)
- 2 years of experience with online ad serving concepts, metrics (CPM/CPC, CPA, ROAS/ROI, VCR, etc.) and media types: display, video, mobile and social.
- 2 years of experience working with the various forms of online creative formats preferable (html, java, flash, rich media, etc.)
- 2 years of experience related to backend ad server framework and algorithms.
- 2 years of experience working with 3rd/4th party ad servers, data tags, rich media vendors, etc.
- 2 years of experience working with national brands and/or large-scale budgets
- Understanding of the digital advertising technology landscape, media buying and experience interacting with many of the leading players and platforms.
- Knowledge of bid management environments such as Programmatic buying and bid management
- Proven experience interacting directly with client and participating with sales on client visits
- Proven expertise in media buying, ad trafficking, quality assurance, and 3rd party platform troubleshooting processes
- Fluency in mathematical concepts relevant to media planning and purchasing
- Proven ability to effectively communicate verbally and in written documentation to all levels within the organization.
- Advanced understanding of ad tags, pixel creation and implementation
- Proven ability to identify and analyze trends in data; deciphering underlying causes and communicating results to clients.
Join the Cox family of businesses and make your mark today!
Who We Are
About Cox Automotive
Theres nothing ordinary about Cox Automotive. We are people of every background driven by our passion for mobility, innovation, client success and community outreach. We make buying, selling and owning (or simply using) cars easier for everyone. Touching more than 40,000 clients across five continents, we bring together the best brands and the best teams to propel the automotive industry forward. Some of those team members work for our iconic consumer brands like Autotrader and Kelley Blue Book, while others are creating the future of automotive at industry-facing brands like Dealer.com, Manheim and vAuto.
We are the Cox family of businesses. Weve been making our mark since 1898 by building and evolving world-class businesses, staying true to our values, and encouraging top talent to always look for growth and impact while building a career with us. Our primary divisions - Cox Communications and Cox Automotive - are driving a new wave of innovation, powering smart cities with powerhouse broadband communications and pioneering greener, more progressive transportation alternatives for individuals and fleet operators. Were also expanding into new spaces like cleantech and healthcare to rev up our momentum toward building a better future for the next generation. Were looking for the talent today who will be our leaders tomorrow. Sound intriguing? Learn more about where we are today, where we hope youll be going with us, and the common purpose that unites us at coxenterprises.com.
Benefits of working at Cox may include health care insurance (medical, dental, vision), retirement planning (401(k)), and paid days off (sick leave, parental leave, flexible vacation/wellness days, and/or PTO). For more details on what benefits you may be offered, visit our benefits page.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individuals age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law. Cox provides reasonable accommodations when requested by a qualified applicant or employee with disability, unless such accommodations would cause an undue hardship.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
About Cox Automotive
About Cox Automotive
There’s nothing ordinary about Cox Automotive. We are people of every background driven by our passion for mobility, innovation, client success and community outreach. We make buying, selling, owning and using cars easier for everyone. Touching more than 40,000 clients across five continents, we bring together the best brands and the best teams to propel the automotive industry forward. Some of those team members work for our iconic and groundbreaking consumer brands like Autotrader ® and Kelley Blue Book®, while others are creating the future of automotive at industry-facing brands like Dealer.com ®, Manheim ®, NextGear Capital ®, vAuto ® and Xtime®.
Cox Automotive is part of Cox Enterprises, a privately-owned, Atlanta-based company with revenues exceeding $20 billion.
Come join a global, family business that treats team members and clients like they’re just that – family. For more information about Cox Automotive, visit www.coxautoinc.com.
Cox Automotive is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We are software engineers, marketers, sales leaders and trailblazers transforming the way the world buys, sells, owns and uses cars.
We produce and distribute content through some of the world’s leading and most valued brands
Media Jobs For You
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Manager, Peacock
NBCUniversal, LLC, See List Below, Multiple Locations