Social Media Coordinator
Cox Automotive, Burlington, VT 05401
Work at Cox Automotive
Primary Location: 128 Lakeside, Burlington, VT, USA
Division: Cox Automotive
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Shift: Day Job
Requisition Number: 202105351
VACCINE POLICY: WHERE PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, YOU MUST BE FULLY VACCINATED AGAINST COVID-19 TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS U.S.-BASED JOB (REASONABLE ACCOMMODATIONS FOR MEDICAL AND RELIGIOUS OBJECTIONS WILL BE CONSIDERED).
Dealer.com, a Cox Automotive Brand, is currently looking for a Social Media Coordinator to join our team.
The Social Media Coordinator manages a client portfolio, including social media presence using social network knowledge, relevant content, blogging, automotive industry research and trends, and reporting to demonstrate performance to client and internal client team.
- Develops day-to-day social media content aligned with client monthly goals and strategy to promote sales and service objectives.
- Researches topics for creative content using online research techniques such as a Rich Site Summary (RSS) reader tools targeting specific automotive news, information, and trends.
- Composes and posts relevant content for clients to optimize user engagement and drive action across all major social channels including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Google My Business, etc.
- Manages monthly advertising spend budget for clients on applicable social platforms to increase clientâ€™s social reach and engagement.
- Monitoring of social engagement [related discussion and social interactions] to recommend client response.
- Generates and delivers monthly client reports, including Monthly Business Review calls, to provide insight on social media performance and opportunities.
- Provides clients new insights and strategy in the ever-changing social landscape.
- Build constructive relationships with external clients and internal stakeholders, including but not limited to, Creative, SEO, and Customer Service teams to further on-going client product and services investments.
- Monitor trends in social media tools, culture, and applications and appropriately apply knowledge to increasing the use of client social media.
- Hourly pay rate is $19.00 - 22.00/hour. The hourly rate may vary outside of the anticipated range based on factors such as the ultimate location of the position and the selected candidates experience.
- Position is eligible for additional compensation that may include commission (annual, monthly, etc.) and/or an incentive program.
Required experience (minimum):
- Where permitted by applicable law, must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 to be considered for this U.S. based job. (Reasonable accommodations for medical and religious objections will be considered.)
- Highschool Diploma or GED
- Experience in social media in professional environment
- Solid grasp of digital marketing and social media with interest to research and gain knowledge of emerging trends and technologies.
- Detail oriented, highly organized with the ability to manage multiple client social presences concurrently
- Experience developing and maintain excellent client service and relationship.
- Works independently and as part of a team
- Strong research skills
What we look for (preferred):
- Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Business, or Communications
- Genuine interest in clients products and services, automotive industry and dealership focused
Who We Are
About Cox Automotive
Theres nothing ordinary about Cox Automotive. We are people of every background driven by our passion for mobility, innovation, client success and community outreach. We make buying, selling and owning (or simply using) cars easier for everyone. Touching more than 40,000 clients across five continents, we bring together the best brands and the best teams to propel the automotive industry forward. Some of those team members work for our iconic consumer brands like Autotrader and Kelley Blue Book, while others are creating the future of automotive at industry-facing brands like Dealer.com, Manheim and vAuto.
We are the Cox family of businesses. Weve been making our mark since 1898 by building and evolving world-class businesses, staying true to our values, and encouraging top talent to always look for growth and impact while building a career with us. Our primary divisions - Cox Communications and Cox Automotive - are driving a new wave of innovation, powering smart cities with powerhouse broadband communications and pioneering greener, more progressive transportation alternatives for individuals and fleet operators. Were also expanding into new spaces like cleantech and healthcare to rev up our momentum toward building a better future for the next generation. Were looking for the talent today who will be our leaders tomorrow. Sound intriguing? Learn more about where we are today, where we hope youll be going with us, and the common purpose that unites us at coxenterprises.com.
Benefits of working at Cox may include health care insurance (medical, dental, vision), retirement planning (401(k)), and paid days off (sick leave, parental leave, flexible vacation/wellness days, and/or PTO). For more details on what benefits you may be offered, visit our benefits page.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individuals age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law. Cox provides reasonable accommodations when requested by a qualified applicant or employee with disability, unless such accommodations would cause an undue hardship.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
About Cox Automotive
About Cox Automotive
There’s nothing ordinary about Cox Automotive. We are people of every background driven by our passion for mobility, innovation, client success and community outreach. We make buying, selling, owning and using cars easier for everyone. Touching more than 40,000 clients across five continents, we bring together the best brands and the best teams to propel the automotive industry forward. Some of those team members work for our iconic and groundbreaking consumer brands like Autotrader ® and Kelley Blue Book®, while others are creating the future of automotive at industry-facing brands like Dealer.com ®, Manheim ®, NextGear Capital ®, vAuto ® and Xtime®.
Cox Automotive is part of Cox Enterprises, a privately-owned, Atlanta-based company with revenues exceeding $20 billion.
Come join a global, family business that treats team members and clients like they’re just that – family. For more information about Cox Automotive, visit www.coxautoinc.com.
Cox Automotive is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We are software engineers, marketers, sales leaders and trailblazers transforming the way the world buys, sells, owns and uses cars.
Create the extraordinary.