Cox Automotive, Atlanta, GA 30319
Work at Cox Automotive
Primary Location: 3003 Summit Blvd, Atlanta, GA, USA
Division: Cox Automotive
Job Level: Manager/Senior Manager
Travel: Yes, 5 % of the Time
Shift: Day Job
Requisition Number: 219767
VACCINE POLICY: WHERE PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, YOU MUST BE FULLY VACCINATED AGAINST COVID-19 TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS U.S.-BASED JOB (REASONABLE ACCOMMODATIONS FOR MEDICAL AND RELIGIOUS OBJECTIONS WILL BE CONSIDERED).
Cox Automotive is currently hiring an eCommerce Analytics Manager to join our Marketing team in Atlanta or New York.
This role is an exciting blend of business, big data, and client relations enabling better decisions with data! The eCommerce Analytics Manager is responsible for providing actionable insights and analyses regarding the marketing and Ecommerce efforts of the Cox Automotive Retail Solutions Group, including standard reporting and monitoring of the health of the businesses, ad-hoc analyses of site projects, client/partner interaction, and proactive optimization opportunities by incorporating advanced statistical methodologies in the analyses.
This individual is required to have proven experience to significantly impact eCommerce consumer acquisition, conversion through the funnel, and retention results. Experience and know how to guide digital marketing eCommerce strategy, online marketing efforts across these areas (not limited to): paid social, paid search, SEO, programmatic, affiliate, mobile/app, video, emerging, and cross-channel within a direct response environment.
This position will support the Director by building out playbooks and assets to help guide clients on their move to eCommerce. Most deeply this individual will be reviewing the daily weekly client eCommerce results and provide insights that would be used by clients to make informed prioritization, data-driven decisions regarding the optimization of marketing plans and tactics. Create client ready concise storytelling of the results and recommendations. Over time this individual may interact with clients. Will also regularly interact with a variety of teams to understand strategies and provide information in support of business decisions. This role is expected to perform these duties with minimal daily oversight.
What Youll Do:
- Partner with and support cross-functional teams within the organization to make data-driven business decisions aimed at growth / business optimization
- Monitor the health of the Cox Automotive Digital Retailing Groups marketing efforts and its businesses, proactively work with stakeholders to establish requirements for recurring and ad-hoc analytics support, including reporting, analyses, actionable insights, and recommendations to drive growth. Set proper delivery expectations according to business priorities with Directors support.
- Apply advanced analytics methodologies to our online properties visitor behavioral and related business data (including search, display, and social campaigns), and provide insights not only based on historical trends, but also future forecast to inform optimization strategies.
- Working with stakeholders to formulate test plan, measurement and analysis of A/B and multivariate testing by applying proper testing principles and standards, maintaining and developing templates to properly aggregate data and to perform statistical testing for test analyses
- Support the maintenance of analytics implementation, maintenance, accuracy and improvement of digital analytics data capture, systems and tools. Validate the data in our reporting and analyzing systems to ensure cross-system data are accurate and align to how the business defines them
- Must be able to learn and use digital analytics technology (i.e. Adobe Marketing Suite, MicroStrategy, Google Analytics, SQL-based databases, etc.). Must be able to work directly with vendors to resolve issues
- Work with Manager and direct line of leadership to define priorities, must be able to deliver against business goals working both independently and collaboratively across functional teams
Business Management & Client Relations:
- Partner with Director of Ecommerce Marketing to develop and share performance overviews outlining opportunities and risks; work with partners to identify tactics to address these trends and develop tangible goals
- Drive client strategy from data: Source and analyze data through the use of tools such as Excel to provide services as needed. Design reporting methods, concentrated on data visualization, to develop insights into brand performance that are not readily evident through creative and strategic thinking.
- Create client ready concise storytelling of the results and recommendations
- Own advanced standard reports, providing key insights on KPI performance through automated visualization techniques while driving improvements for clients efficiency
Who You Are:
Where permitted by applicable law, must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 to be considered for this U.S. based job. (Reasonable accommodations for medical and religious objections will be considered.)
5years of relevant work experience in an analytics/statistics focused position, preferably in a web site analysis-oriented role.
OR equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience with analysis based on web, online behavioral, online marketing (SEM, display advertising, social campaigns) data
- Online experience with web / digital analysis and related software preferred (e.g., Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, WebTrends, etc.).
- Advanced Excel skills required, including formula, graphs, and visualization development
- Experience with business intelligence and visualization platforms (e.g. Google Data Studio, Microstrategy, Platfora, Tableau or Datameer.)
- Working knowledge of SQL-based relational databases (e.g. Athena, Netezza, Redshift, Snowflake, etc.) and SQL; intermediate knowledge is preferred.
- Proficiency in common business software packages including record keeping, routine database activity, word processing, spreadsheet, graphics, presentation, email, instant messaging, web/video conferencing, etc.
- Strong analytical and reporting skills, applying the understanding of cause and effect and mathematical/statistical methods to enhance findings, including basic calculations such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume, basic algebra and geometry, descriptive statistics, etc.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Knowledge of ad serving platforms (e.g. DFP, AdX) is preferred
Who We Are
About Cox Automotive
Theres nothing ordinary about Cox Automotive. We are people of every background driven by our passion for mobility, innovation, client success and community outreach. We make buying, selling and owning (or simply using) cars easier for everyone. Touching more than 40,000 clients across five continents, we bring together the best brands and the best teams to propel the automotive industry forward. Some of those team members work for our iconic consumer brands like Autotrader and Kelley Blue Book, while others are creating the future of automotive at industry-facing brands like Dealer.com, Manheim and vAuto.
We are the Cox family of businesses. Weve been making our mark since 1898 by building and evolving world-class businesses, staying true to our values, and encouraging top talent to always look for growth and impact while building a career with us. Our primary divisions - Cox Communications and Cox Automotive - are driving a new wave of innovation, powering smart cities with powerhouse broadband communications and pioneering greener, more progressive transportation alternatives for individuals and fleet operators. Were also expanding into new spaces like cleantech and healthcare to rev up our momentum toward building a better future for the next generation. Were looking for the talent today who will be our leaders tomorrow. Sound intriguing? Learn more about where we are today, where we hope youll be going with us, and the common purpose that unites us at coxenterprises.com.
Benefits of working at Cox may include health care insurance (medical, dental, vision), retirement planning (401(k)), and paid days off (sick leave, parental leave, flexible vacation/wellness days, and/or PTO). For more details on what benefits you may be offered, visit our benefits page.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individuals age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law. Cox provides reasonable accommodations when requested by a qualified applicant or employee with disability, unless such accommodations would cause an undue hardship.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
About Cox Automotive
About Cox Automotive
There’s nothing ordinary about Cox Automotive. We are people of every background driven by our passion for mobility, innovation, client success and community outreach. We make buying, selling, owning and using cars easier for everyone. Touching more than 40,000 clients across five continents, we bring together the best brands and the best teams to propel the automotive industry forward. Some of those team members work for our iconic and groundbreaking consumer brands like Autotrader ® and Kelley Blue Book®, while others are creating the future of automotive at industry-facing brands like Dealer.com ®, Manheim ®, NextGear Capital ®, vAuto ® and Xtime®.
Cox Automotive is part of Cox Enterprises, a privately-owned, Atlanta-based company with revenues exceeding $20 billion.
Come join a global, family business that treats team members and clients like they’re just that – family. For more information about Cox Automotive, visit www.coxautoinc.com.
Cox Automotive is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We are software engineers, marketers, sales leaders and trailblazers transforming the way the world buys, sells, owns and uses cars.
A world-leading research, educational, and professional publisher.