Senior Sales Enablement Analyst - Reporting & Tools
Cox Automotive, Atlanta, GA 30319
Work at Cox Automotive
Primary Location: 3003 Summit Blvd, Atlanta, GA, USA
Division: Cox Automotive
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Travel: Yes, 5 % of the Time
Shift: Day Job
Requisition Number: 219849
VACCINE POLICY: WHERE PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, YOU MUST BE FULLY VACCINATED AGAINST COVID-19 TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS U.S.-BASED JOB (REASONABLE ACCOMMODATIONS FOR MEDICAL AND RELIGIOUS OBJECTIONS WILL BE CONSIDERED).
Cox Automotive is at the forefront of a changing industry - the automotive industry. As we develop new software and solutions that lead the charge, our sales teams bring those innovative solutions to their clients to help solve some of their biggest challenges and our Sales Business Office team members are the MVPs of support to our BEST IN CLASS Sales Organization. If its your objective to support one of the TOP TIER sales organizations in the automotive industry, that is transforming the way the world buys, sells and owns vehicles, then Cox Automotive is your destination
What youll do:
As the Senior Sales Enablement Analyst you will be responsible leveraging your sales tool expertise to partner with internal stakeholders to ensure the sustainability of Salesforce.com and other sales enablement tools including daily support, resolution of outage issues or breaks in functionality. You will develop and maintain varied, complex and confidential reports, dashboards & processes with a high level of accuracy and customer satisfaction. You will partner closely with the Sales Training team on shared initiatives and deliverables to the Sales organization.
Some of your day to day responsibilities will include:
- Serve as Salesforce.com SME specifically as it relates to existing functionality/configuration; leverage expertise to ensure all implications to system changes are properly vetted.
- Lead specific initiatives requiring Salesforce.com expertise to ensure proper business and technical requirements are documented (e.g., GTM changes, new tool integrations, major process changes, etc.)
- Identifying and executing best practices in the sales process, sales analysis, and metrics, leveraging Salesforce.com and other tools.
- Engaging with sales leaders to identify their data and analytical needs and translate those into best-in-class reports and dashboards, looking for standardization and scalability across organizations whenever possible.
- Own and deliver the salesforce.com reports such as activity reporting, lead reporting, pipeline reporting, opportunity creation, and lead conversion ratios.
- Partner with Sales Tool Strategy teams to ensure understanding of roadmap, best practices, and overall strategy of all sales enablement tools; recommend ways to improve processes, productivity and user engagement
- Work directly with Cox Automotive sales team members and leaders as needed to support their daily use and experience related to sales tools.
- Daily administration of sales enablement tools in direct support of sales team members
- Leverage processes to triage outages/breaks in sales tools to determine appropriate disposition of issue
- Partner with Sales Training and Communications Teams to ensure new feature/functionality is properly communicated and trained to all appropriate users.
- Consult Sales Team on how best to accomplish business goals using tools/system available
- Monitor testing and alerts to ensure all sales enablement tools and new enhancements are performing properly
Whats in it for you?
As a dynamite Sr. Sales Enablement Analyst, you deserve success in your life as well, and at Cox, we define "success" as being a part of a company that gives you lots of opportunities and options.
- First, weve created an exceptional salary package, plus additional annual bonus target incentive. We are an inclusive, sales-friendly environment where different perspectives are valued and celebrated.
- We offer a work/life balance that allows you to enjoy flexibility, family, and friends.
- Cox gives you generous paid time-off, provides access to a lifestyle coach, comprehensive and affordable healthcare, ongoing wellness programs, adoption assistance, pet insurance, retirement planning, 401K with generous company matching contributions, employee discounts, tuition reimbursement, career development and mentoring, Cox University with thousands of free online courses, parental benefits, employee resources and more!
Heres what were looking for:
- Where permitted by applicable law, must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 to be considered for this U.S. based job. (Reasonable accommodations for medical and religious objections will be considered.)
- Bachelors Degree and 5+ years of relevant experience in a sales/business operations role, or equivalent
- 5+ years of experience in a sales or business operations; administration of Salesforce.com; requirement documentation, UAT, direct IT Partnership
- 2+ years direct experience leading Salesforce.com Projects in a highly complex sales operations environment
- Knowledge of existing Cox Automotive Sales processes and systems. Advanced knowledge of Salesforce.com backend reporting and admin strongly preferred
- Advanced MS Office Skills: Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Word. Knowledge of Tableau, PowerBI, SQL, Incent, Access also a plus
- Experience leading execution focused projects that require specific technical Salesforce.com expertise.
The successful candidate will:
- Have the ability to work independently; prioritize tasks and deliverables, and only require guidance in the most complex situations.
- Be influential with cross-functional teams and departments.
Come join the Cox family of businesses and Make Your Mark today!
Who We Are
About Cox Automotive
Theres nothing ordinary about Cox Automotive. We are people of every background driven by our passion for mobility, innovation, client success and community outreach. We make buying, selling and owning (or simply using) cars easier for everyone. Touching more than 40,000 clients across five continents, we bring together the best brands and the best teams to propel the automotive industry forward. Some of those team members work for our iconic consumer brands like Autotrader and Kelley Blue Book, while others are creating the future of automotive at industry-facing brands like Dealer.com, Manheim and vAuto.
We are the Cox family of businesses. Weve been making our mark since 1898 by building and evolving world-class businesses, staying true to our values, and encouraging top talent to always look for growth and impact while building a career with us. Our primary divisions - Cox Communications and Cox Automotive - are driving a new wave of innovation, powering smart cities with powerhouse broadband communications and pioneering greener, more progressive transportation alternatives for individuals and fleet operators. Were also expanding into new spaces like cleantech and healthcare to rev up our momentum toward building a better future for the next generation. Were looking for the talent today who will be our leaders tomorrow. Sound intriguing? Learn more about where we are today, where we hope youll be going with us, and the common purpose that unites us at coxenterprises.com.
Benefits of working at Cox may include health care insurance (medical, dental, vision), retirement planning (401(k)), and paid days off (sick leave, parental leave, flexible vacation/wellness days, and/or PTO). For more details on what benefits you may be offered, visit our benefits page.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individuals age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law. Cox provides reasonable accommodations when requested by a qualified applicant or employee with disability, unless such accommodations would cause an undue hardship.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
About Cox Automotive
About Cox Automotive
There’s nothing ordinary about Cox Automotive. We are people of every background driven by our passion for mobility, innovation, client success and community outreach. We make buying, selling, owning and using cars easier for everyone. Touching more than 40,000 clients across five continents, we bring together the best brands and the best teams to propel the automotive industry forward. Some of those team members work for our iconic and groundbreaking consumer brands like Autotrader ® and Kelley Blue Book®, while others are creating the future of automotive at industry-facing brands like Dealer.com ®, Manheim ®, NextGear Capital ®, vAuto ® and Xtime®.
Cox Automotive is part of Cox Enterprises, a privately-owned, Atlanta-based company with revenues exceeding $20 billion.
Come join a global, family business that treats team members and clients like they’re just that – family. For more information about Cox Automotive, visit www.coxautoinc.com.
Cox Automotive is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We are software engineers, marketers, sales leaders and trailblazers transforming the way the world buys, sells, owns and uses cars.
Create the extraordinary.
Creative Jobs For You
Cloud Sales Consultant - RapidScale - Sign on Bonus Available!
Cox Communications, New York, NY 10017
Market Sales Manager (San Diego/Palm Springs) - NBC Sports Next
NBCUniversal, LLC, Palm Springs, California