Senior Sales Strategy Manager
Cox Automotive, Atlanta, GA 30319
Work at Cox Automotive
Primary Location: 3003 Summit Blvd, Atlanta, GA, USA
Division: Cox Automotive
Job Level: Manager/Senior Manager
Travel: Yes, 5 % of the Time
Shift: Day Job
Requisition Number: 2110062
VACCINE POLICY: WHERE PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, YOU MUST BE FULLY VACCINATED AGAINST COVID-19 TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS U.S.-BASED JOB (REASONABLE ACCOMMODATIONS FOR MEDICAL AND RELIGIOUS OBJECTIONS WILL BE CONSIDERED).
Cox Automotive is at the forefront of a changing industry - the automotive industry. As we develop new software and solutions that lead the charge, our sales teams bring those innovative solutions to their clients to help solve some of their biggest challenges and our Sales Business Office team members are the MVPs of support to our BEST IN CLASS Sales Organization. If its your objective to support one of the TOP TIER sales organizations in the automotive industry, that is transforming the way the world buys, sells and owns vehicles, then Cox Automotive is your destination
What youll do:
As the Senior Sales Strategy Manager, you will be responsible for turning strategic direction into action and effective scaling of sales strategies across the Cox Automotive sales organization. You will work as part of the Sales Strategy team to support complex efforts across multiple functions and business units as a means to drive business efficiency and sales productivity. You will engage with sales teams and sales leaders to identify needs and enable sales, driving efficiencies and discipline to minimize errors and provide timely responses across the organization. To be successful in this role, you will:
- Be motivated to contribute to our most challenging work.
- Be a self-starter - work independently with minimal direction or oversight.
- Be highly analytical with a proven ability to turn data into compelling insight.
- Possess a strong understanding of sales process, sales metrics.
- Excel in a fast-pace, high-pressure environment where speed and quality are paramount.
This position will report to the Sales Strategy Director
Some of your day to day responsibilities will include:
- Drive high priority cross business unit initiatives while working effectively on multiple assignments with little to no oversight.
- Work with senior partners across the organization to translate performance challenges or opportunities into sales strategies that drive revenue and EBITDA growth.
- Partner with sales enablement, performance, training and optimization teams as needed to drive initiative execution and ongoing maintenance.
- Effectively communicate expectations and requirements to engaged teams while keeping business stakeholders informed of progress and all related issues.
- Identify, communicate and manage risks that may interfere with project execution or success.
- Obtain and maintain a working knowledge of Sales applications, client and business groups across multiple functional areasDesign and maintain various sales performance reports/dashboards including pipeline analysis, forecasting and other business health reports.
Whats in it for you?
As a dynamite Sr. Sales Strategy Manager, you deserve success in your life as well, and at Cox, we define "success" as being a part of a company that gives you lots of opportunities and options.
- First, weve created an exceptional salary package, plus additional annual bonus target incentive. We are an inclusive, sales-friendly environment where different perspectives are valued and celebrated.
- We offer a work/life balance that allows you to enjoy flexibility, family, and friends.
- Cox gives you generous paid time-off, provides access to a lifestyle coach, comprehensive and affordable healthcare, ongoing wellness programs, adoption assistance, pet insurance, retirement planning, 401K with generous company matching contributions, employee discounts, tuition reimbursement, career development and mentoring, Cox University with thousands of free online courses, parental benefits, employee resources and more!
Heres what were looking for:
- Where permitted by applicable law, must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 to be considered for this U.S. based job. (Reasonable accommodations for medical and religious objections will be considered.)
- Bachelors Degree and 7+ years of relevant experience in a sales/business operations role, or equivalent
- Masters Degree in related discipline.
- 7+ years of business experience in relevant functional areas (i.e. Sales, Sales Operations, Retail.)
- Advanced Salesforce.com and Microsoft Office skills. Tableau experience is a plus.
- Management consulting, sales operations/strategy, and/or automotive experience preferred.
Come join the Cox family of businesses and Make Your Mark today!
Who We Are
About Cox Automotive
Theres nothing ordinary about Cox Automotive. We are people of every background driven by our passion for mobility, innovation, client success and community outreach. We make buying, selling and owning (or simply using) cars easier for everyone. Touching more than 40,000 clients across five continents, we bring together the best brands and the best teams to propel the automotive industry forward. Some of those team members work for our iconic consumer brands like Autotrader and Kelley Blue Book, while others are creating the future of automotive at industry-facing brands like Dealer.com, Manheim and vAuto.
We are the Cox family of businesses. Weve been making our mark since 1898 by building and evolving world-class businesses, staying true to our values, and encouraging top talent to always look for growth and impact while building a career with us. Our primary divisions - Cox Communications and Cox Automotive - are driving a new wave of innovation, powering smart cities with powerhouse broadband communications and pioneering greener, more progressive transportation alternatives for individuals and fleet operators. Were also expanding into new spaces like cleantech and healthcare to rev up our momentum toward building a better future for the next generation. Were looking for the talent today who will be our leaders tomorrow. Sound intriguing? Learn more about where we are today, where we hope youll be going with us, and the common purpose that unites us at coxenterprises.com.
Benefits of working at Cox may include health care insurance (medical, dental, vision), retirement planning (401(k)), and paid days off (sick leave, parental leave, flexible vacation/wellness days, and/or PTO). For more details on what benefits you may be offered, visit our benefits page.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individuals age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law. Cox provides reasonable accommodations when requested by a qualified applicant or employee with disability, unless such accommodations would cause an undue hardship.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
About Cox Automotive
About Cox Automotive
There’s nothing ordinary about Cox Automotive. We are people of every background driven by our passion for mobility, innovation, client success and community outreach. We make buying, selling, owning and using cars easier for everyone. Touching more than 40,000 clients across five continents, we bring together the best brands and the best teams to propel the automotive industry forward. Some of those team members work for our iconic and groundbreaking consumer brands like Autotrader ® and Kelley Blue Book®, while others are creating the future of automotive at industry-facing brands like Dealer.com ®, Manheim ®, NextGear Capital ®, vAuto ® and Xtime®.
Cox Automotive is part of Cox Enterprises, a privately-owned, Atlanta-based company with revenues exceeding $20 billion.
Come join a global, family business that treats team members and clients like they’re just that – family. For more information about Cox Automotive, visit www.coxautoinc.com.
Cox Automotive is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We are software engineers, marketers, sales leaders and trailblazers transforming the way the world buys, sells, owns and uses cars.
Create the extraordinary.