Inside Business Development Consultant
Cox Automotive, Dallas, TX 75240
Work at Cox Automotive
Primary Location: 13737 Noel Rd, Dallas, TX, USA
Division: Cox Automotive
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Travel: Yes, 5 % of the Time
Shift: Day Job
Requisition Number: 202200123
At Cox, we’re forward-thinking innovators who put people first. Our award-winning workplace culture is centered on inclusion and kindness, and we’re looking for people to join our mission to be a force for good in the world. Come build a better future with us across automotive, communications, the environment and more.
We want to do everything we can to keep our employees safe and healthy. Therefore, where permitted by applicable law, you will need to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 to be considered for this U.S.-based job. Reasonable accommodations for medical and religious objections will of course be considered.
Keep reading to learn more about this opportunity to join the Cox family of businesses.
They say that in Vegas, the dealer usually wins. At Cox Automotive, we always strive to make sure our dealers win. Thats why we enlist the very best folks we can find to partner with automotive dealers.
Our Inside Business Development Consultant are a wonderful mix of wisdom and winning strategies who know where to find True North when it comes to success. They present the best solutions from Autotrader and KBB to help dealers max out on opportunities.
Sound like a good bet for your skill set? Keep reading...
What youll do:
This is an opportunity for someone who truly loves hitting homeruns, and we dont mean baseball, though both jobs involve swinging for the fences. This is a gig for MVPs who bring their game for presenting industry leading solutions to prospect clients and closing new business, who love collaborating with team members for creative solutions, and who appreciate the power of partnership with auto dealers, delivering consultative sales expertise to put more big numbers in their win column.
If youre a hunter and closer, this is the ideal role for you!
You will report to the Manager of Inside Sales and work out of our corporate office in the Dallas Galleria area with some flexibility to work from home on certain days.
Heres more of what you can expect when you step up to the plate:
- Source and call new prospective clients to present creative revenue-generating marketing and advertising solutions using Cox Automotive products, services, and technologies.
- Know and keep current on all product and service offerings from Cox Automotive and contact dealers about new products as they roll out.
- Create and deliver presentations to prospect customers.
- Own the customer experience. Think and act in ways that put our customers first and exceeds their expectations.
Whats in it for you?
As a dynamite Inside Business Development Consultant, you deserve success in your life as well, and at Cox, we define "success" as being a part of a company that gives you lots of opportunities and options.
- First, weve created an exceptional salary package, plus additional incentives including highly-sought-after yearly sales awards and recognition for our top salespeople. We are an inclusive, sales-friendly environment where different perspectives are valued and celebrated.
- Looking for tools and training to up your game? Weve got them. And we offer a work/life balance that allows you to enjoy flexibility, family, and friends.
- We believe in taking good care of our team, so youll also have access to benefits like an impressive base salary with an uncapped commission, 401(K) with company match and quality healthcare & life insurance options.
- Cox gives you flexible paid time-off, provides access to a lifestyle coach, adoption assistance, pet insurance, employee discounts, tuition reimbursement and more.
- Hourly pay rate is $26.08 - 30.89/hour. The hourly rate may vary outside of the anticipated range based on factors such as the ultimate location of the position and the selected candidates experience.
- Position is eligible for additional compensation that may include commission (annual, monthly, etc.) and/or an incentive program.
Want to join us? Heres who we are looking for...
Who you are:
Youre a self-starting, consulting, and closing crusader who knows how to win clients and keep them. You love being on the phone, connecting with people and presenting them with the right solutions. You structure each day for success, and each relationship with care. Multi-tasking? Youre all over that...and this...and that too. Here are some of your other sales super powers:
- BA/BS Degree plus 3 years of relevant work experience OR equivalent combination of education and work-related experience.
- Proven hunter/closer sales success, automotive industry helpful, digital media advertising sales experience a plus.
- Experience working sales by phone.
- Extensive knowledge and experience with social media, digital advertising, and internet platforms.
- Solid technical skills, excellent communications skills and professionalism
Come join the Cox family of businesses and make your mark today.
Who We Are
About Cox Automotive
Theres nothing ordinary about Cox Automotive. We are people of every background driven by our passion for mobility, innovation, client success and community outreach. We make buying, selling and owning (or simply using) cars easier for everyone. Touching more than 40,000 clients across five continents, we bring together the best brands and the best teams to propel the automotive industry forward. Some of those team members work for our iconic consumer brands like Autotrader and Kelley Blue Book, while others are creating the future of automotive at industry-facing brands like Dealer.com, Manheim and vAuto.
We are the Cox family of businesses. Weve been making our mark since 1898 by building and evolving world-class businesses, staying true to our values, and encouraging top talent to always look for growth and impact while building a career with us. Our primary divisions - Cox Communications and Cox Automotive - are driving a new wave of innovation, powering smart cities with powerhouse broadband communications and pioneering greener, more progressive transportation alternatives for individuals and fleet operators. Were also expanding into new spaces like cleantech and healthcare to rev up our momentum toward building a better future for the next generation. Were looking for the talent today who will be our leaders tomorrow. Sound intriguing? Learn more about where we are today, where we hope youll be going with us, and the common purpose that unites us at coxenterprises.com.
Benefits of working at Cox may include health care insurance (medical, dental, vision), retirement planning (401(k)), and paid days off (sick leave, parental leave, flexible vacation/wellness days, and/or PTO). For more details on what benefits you may be offered, visit our benefits page.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individuals age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law. Cox provides reasonable accommodations when requested by a qualified applicant or employee with disability, unless such accommodations would cause an undue hardship.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
About Cox Automotive
About Cox Automotive
There’s nothing ordinary about Cox Automotive. We are people of every background driven by our passion for mobility, innovation, client success and community outreach. We make buying, selling, owning and using cars easier for everyone. Touching more than 40,000 clients across five continents, we bring together the best brands and the best teams to propel the automotive industry forward. Some of those team members work for our iconic and groundbreaking consumer brands like Autotrader ® and Kelley Blue Book®, while others are creating the future of automotive at industry-facing brands like Dealer.com ®, Manheim ®, NextGear Capital ®, vAuto ® and Xtime®.
Cox Automotive is part of Cox Enterprises, a privately-owned, Atlanta-based company with revenues exceeding $20 billion.
Come join a global, family business that treats team members and clients like they’re just that – family. For more information about Cox Automotive, visit www.coxautoinc.com.
Cox Automotive is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We are software engineers, marketers, sales leaders and trailblazers transforming the way the world buys, sells, owns and uses cars.
Content is the cornerstone to all we do, and our audience is why we do it.