Senior Product Owner
Cox Automotive, Atlanta, GA 30328
Work at Cox Automotive
Primary Location: 6325 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd, Atlanta, GA, USA
Division: Cox Automotive
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Shift: Day Job
Requisition Number: 202201050
At Cox, we’re forward-thinking innovators who put people first. Our award-winning workplace culture is centered on inclusion and kindness, and we’re looking for people to join our mission to be a force for good in the world. Come build a better future with us across automotive, communications, the environment and more.
We want to do everything we can to keep our employees safe and healthy. Therefore, where permitted by applicable law, you will need to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 to be considered for this U.S.-based job. Reasonable accommodations for medical and religious objections will of course be considered.
Keep reading to learn more about this opportunity to join the Cox family of businesses.
Are you a dynamic product professional with a passion for product delivery, agile methodologies, and turning vision into execution? If so, Manheim Logistics is seeking a Senior Product Owner to drive our growth and reinforce our position as a market leader.
Who is Manheim Logistics? Manheim Logistics is made up of two brands; Ready Logistics and Central Dispatch. Our businesses connect shippers (automotive dealers, auctions and commercial clients) needing to move vehicles with a carrier base to execute that move. From anywhere to everywhere, we make it easy to transport your vehicles quickly and conveniently.
Who are we looking for? The ideal candidate is passionate about:
- Seeing the world through the eyes of our customers: shippers and carriers
- Continuously delivering value to our customers through new products and product enhancements
- Creating, maintaining, and enriching our APIs that connect multiple cross-functional platforms in support of the Logistics lifecycle.
- Serving as key decision maker on priorities of the product backlog, driving cross-functional teams to a consensus, and working to ensure that all stakeholders are aligned at each stage of the development lifecycleFundamentally understanding the business and its constraints (financial, technical, compliance, etc) to provide a solution that satisfies all stakeholders and customers
- Working in an agile environment across Engineering, User Experience, Architecture
- Growth and transformation
- 5 years; or equivalent combination of education and work-related experience.
- Operating in a SAFe Agile Methodology environment.
- Executing and maintaining a product roadmap: creating and prioritizing features and stories to achieve the product vision
- Prioritizing and maintaining a product backlog, performing just-in-time story elaboration with the off-shore development team(s), and determining the release sequence.
- Collaborating with stakeholders on key product considerations and alignment with product vision, features and roadmap. Leverage customer insights, feedback, financials, compliance, and risk data to define product features and roadmap in partnership with other SMEs.
- Automotive industry experience
- Experience with Rally
Who We Are
About Cox Automotive
Theres nothing ordinary about Cox Automotive. We are people of every background driven by our passion for mobility, innovation, client success and community outreach. We make buying, selling and owning (or simply using) cars easier for everyone. Touching more than 40,000 clients across five continents, we bring together the best brands and the best teams to propel the automotive industry forward. Some of those team members work for our iconic consumer brands like Autotrader and Kelley Blue Book, while others are creating the future of automotive at industry-facing brands like Dealer.com, Manheim and vAuto.
We are the Cox family of businesses. Weve been making our mark since 1898 by building and evolving world-class businesses, staying true to our values, and encouraging top talent to always look for growth and impact while building a career with us. Our primary divisions - Cox Communications and Cox Automotive - are driving a new wave of innovation, powering smart cities with powerhouse broadband communications and pioneering greener, more progressive transportation alternatives for individuals and fleet operators. Were also expanding into new spaces like cleantech and healthcare to rev up our momentum toward building a better future for the next generation. Were looking for the talent today who will be our leaders tomorrow. Sound intriguing? Learn more about where we are today, where we hope youll be going with us, and the common purpose that unites us at coxenterprises.com.
Benefits of working at Cox may include health care insurance (medical, dental, vision), retirement planning (401(k)), and paid days off (sick leave, parental leave, flexible vacation/wellness days, and/or PTO). For more details on what benefits you may be offered, visit our benefits page.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individuals age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law. Cox provides reasonable accommodations when requested by a qualified applicant or employee with disability, unless such accommodations would cause an undue hardship.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
About Cox Automotive
About Cox Automotive
There’s nothing ordinary about Cox Automotive. We are people of every background driven by our passion for mobility, innovation, client success and community outreach. We make buying, selling, owning and using cars easier for everyone. Touching more than 40,000 clients across five continents, we bring together the best brands and the best teams to propel the automotive industry forward. Some of those team members work for our iconic and groundbreaking consumer brands like Autotrader ® and Kelley Blue Book®, while others are creating the future of automotive at industry-facing brands like Dealer.com ®, Manheim ®, NextGear Capital ®, vAuto ® and Xtime®.
Cox Automotive is part of Cox Enterprises, a privately-owned, Atlanta-based company with revenues exceeding $20 billion.
Come join a global, family business that treats team members and clients like they’re just that – family. For more information about Cox Automotive, visit www.coxautoinc.com.
Cox Automotive is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We are software engineers, marketers, sales leaders and trailblazers transforming the way the world buys, sells, owns and uses cars.
We produce and distribute content through some of the world’s leading and most valued brands