Product Marketing Manager
Cox Automotive, North Hills, NY 11040
Work at Cox Automotive
Primary Location: 3400 New Hyde Park Rd, North Hills, NY, USA
Division: Cox Automotive
Job Level: Manager/Senior Manager
Travel: Yes, 5 % of the Time
Shift: Day Job
Requisition Number: 223324
At Cox, we’re forward-thinking innovators who put people first. Our award-winning workplace culture is centered on inclusion and kindness, and we’re looking for people to join our mission to be a force for good in the world. Come build a better future with us across automotive, communications, the environment and more.
We want to do everything we can to keep our employees safe and healthy. Therefore, where permitted by applicable law, you will need to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 to be considered for this U.S.-based job. Reasonable accommodations for medical and religious objections will of course be considered.
Keep reading to learn more about this opportunity to join the Cox family of businesses.
Cox Automotive is currently looking for a Product Marketing Manager to join our team. This position is remote/work from home. You need to reside in the Eastern Time Zone or Central Time Zone of the United States.
Cox Automotive has 25+ connected brands that provide a comprehensive set of products and services that simplify the process, minimize friction, and enable the smart, connected, and enjoyable experience all car buyers and sellers expect. As a car buyer, if you think the car buying process needs to be easier, well, Cox Automotive is focused on just that, and you can be a part of this evolution that will happen in the industry.
We seek a strategic and results-focused Product Marketing Manager to help develop product design, feature/functionality into positioning/market ready messaging, statements and campaigns and deliver go-to-market strategies with a hyper focus on customer satisfaction, lead generation and sales enablement collateral for better Lender/Dealer B2B offerings.
You will be a key member of the Cox Automotive product marketing team with an opportunity to work on a diverse set of projects, working cross-functionally primarily between business operations, training, sales, legal, research, internal communications, public relations, and product and engineering teams.
This role will be part of a team responsible for creating and executing solution information marketing assets, collateral, multi-channel lead generation/pipeline building campaigns, and sales enablement tools across multiple channels. This can include but is not limited to creating lead gen/pipeline journeys, sales engagement platforms, videos, demos, website, print and digital display advertising, email, and in-person or virtual industry events. You will rely on previous experience to bring best practices and expertise to developing marketing plans and will help guide the business with strategic initiatives and measurable results. The candidate will have the know how to analyze performance of efforts, review results and make adjustments to programs/plans to meet and reach the goals and objectives.
The successful candidate will be naturally curious, a creative thinker and problem solver with hustle and drive, and a true team player with a can-do attitude. The person will build strong relationships with cross-functional teams to develop strategy, content, and tactics. Youll effectively communicate the product value proposition to internal teams and agency partners to engage the right people in the best possible way to achieve results.
- Identify and execute the appropriate marketing tactics for specified objectives and strategies, including advertising, collateral, public relations, direct marketing, digital marketing, SEM, social media, and other tactics as appropriate.
- Analyze the performance of programs and campaigns and lead in sharing the learnings and making adjustments where needed to meet the efforts goals and objectives on a weekly/monthly/quarterly basis.
- Assist in creating B2B assets or solution-related content such as solution talk tracks, videos, infographics, case studies, website copy, and blog posts.
- Write clear, concise, creative briefs, and strategic messaging to drive leads to the sales pipeline and opportunities through the pipeline that includes emails, promotions, direct mail pieces, pitch decks, playbooks, talk tracks, and other marketing materials that drive business results.
- Support the coordination and implementation of all campaigns utilizing marketing automation systems (email, social, web, and more). Assist in editing online content updates using content management system, as needed.
- Collaborate with internal and external communications teams to ensure key messaging is consistently integrated across executive communications, team member communications, and industry communications/PR.
- Based on overall strategy and execution plan, develop thought leadership content and material to build industry and first-party event execution where required/identified.
- Assist with updating product marketing, customer-facing material, sales enablement material, both internal and external materials as needed.
- Manage internal and external agency and freelance resources.
- BA/BS in related field and 5+ years of experience in B2B product marketing OR an equivalent combination of education and work-related experience.
- Excellent communication skills - both spoken and written.
- Polished presentation skills, with ability to influence a wide range of partners and engage with various levels within the organization.
- Outstanding follow-through, time management, and project management skills to deliver results.
- Proactive, intellectually curious, self-starter, with a strong desire to continually learn and grow.
- Marketing or Product Marketing experience and background with a proven track record in successfully executing programs to meet business goals and objectives.
- Critical thinker who solves problems logically, using data to anticipate future needs.
- Prior experience in the automotive industry; lender audience a plus.
- Prior experience in a sales driven, B2B organization with demand generation experience whereby lead generation performance is measured, tracked and reported for adjustments and recommendations.
- Pragmatic Marketing certified.
Who We Are
About Cox Automotive
Theres nothing ordinary about Cox Automotive. We are people of every background driven by our passion for mobility, innovation, client success and community outreach. We make buying, selling and owning (or simply using) cars easier for everyone. Touching more than 40,000 clients across five continents, we bring together the best brands and the best teams to propel the automotive industry forward. Some of those team members work for our iconic consumer brands like Autotrader and Kelley Blue Book, while others are creating the future of automotive at industry-facing brands like Dealer.com, Manheim and vAuto.
We are the Cox family of businesses. Weve been making our mark since 1898 by building and evolving world-class businesses, staying true to our values, and encouraging top talent to always look for growth and impact while building a career with us. Our primary divisions - Cox Communications and Cox Automotive - are driving a new wave of innovation, powering smart cities with powerhouse broadband communications and pioneering greener, more progressive transportation alternatives for individuals and fleet operators. Were also expanding into new spaces like cleantech and healthcare to rev up our momentum toward building a better future for the next generation. Were looking for the talent today who will be our leaders tomorrow. Sound intriguing? Learn more about where we are today, where we hope youll be going with us, and the common purpose that unites us at coxenterprises.com.
Benefits of working at Cox may include health care insurance (medical, dental, vision), retirement planning (401(k)), and paid days off (sick leave, parental leave, flexible vacation/wellness days, and/or PTO). For more details on what benefits you may be offered, visit our benefits page.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individuals age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law. Cox provides reasonable accommodations when requested by a qualified applicant or employee with disability, unless such accommodations would cause an undue hardship.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
About Cox Automotive
About Cox Automotive
There’s nothing ordinary about Cox Automotive. We are people of every background driven by our passion for mobility, innovation, client success and community outreach. We make buying, selling, owning and using cars easier for everyone. Touching more than 40,000 clients across five continents, we bring together the best brands and the best teams to propel the automotive industry forward. Some of those team members work for our iconic and groundbreaking consumer brands like Autotrader ® and Kelley Blue Book®, while others are creating the future of automotive at industry-facing brands like Dealer.com ®, Manheim ®, NextGear Capital ®, vAuto ® and Xtime®.
Cox Automotive is part of Cox Enterprises, a privately-owned, Atlanta-based company with revenues exceeding $20 billion.
Come join a global, family business that treats team members and clients like they’re just that – family. For more information about Cox Automotive, visit www.coxautoinc.com.
Cox Automotive is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We are software engineers, marketers, sales leaders and trailblazers transforming the way the world buys, sells, owns and uses cars.
Create the extraordinary.