Senior Manager, Digital Strategy and Activation
Cox Automotive, Atlanta, GA 30319
Work at Cox Automotive
Primary Location: 3003 Summit Blvd, Atlanta, GA, USA
Division: Cox Automotive
Job Level: Manager/Senior Manager
Travel: Yes, 5 % of the Time
Shift: Day Job
Requisition Number: 223589
At Cox, we’re forward-thinking innovators who put people first. Our award-winning workplace culture is centered on inclusion and kindness, and we’re looking for people to join our mission to be a force for good in the world. Come build a better future with us across automotive, communications, the environment and more.
We want to do everything we can to keep our employees safe and healthy. Therefore, where permitted by applicable law, you will need to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 to be considered for this U.S.-based job. Reasonable accommodations for medical and religious objections will of course be considered.
Keep reading to learn more about this opportunity to join the Cox family of businesses.
Cox Automotive is currently looking for a Senior Manager, Digital Strategy and Activation to join our team in Atlanta, Georgia. For canddiates outside of the Atlanta area, we will consider a remote employee. You must reside in the Eastern Time Zone or Central Time Zone in the United States. For candidates in the Atlanta area, this role offers a flexible hybrid working environment.
Are you an ambitious, tech savvy and data driven digital strategist, looking for a new challenge and an opportunity to advance your skills and career? If you constantly strive to remain on the cutting edge of understanding and implementing emerging digital media channels while motivating and nurturing a team, this job is for you!
As a Senior Manager, Digital Strategy and Activation, you and your team will play a vital role in the strategic planning, execution, measurement, reporting and optimization of digital media campaigns across multiple clients and audiences. You will lead a team of buyers, while collaborating with internal analytics, sales and product teams to ensure these campaigns answer client needs and align to their KPIs.
Successful candidate will be considered a digital media expert who can develop, implement, and analyze all facets of digital media. They will have excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills and must be results/metrics-driven. This candidate will be a proven people leader who thrives in mentoring, motivating and growing their team members. Candidate should possess strong analytical, critical thinking skills and strategic agility, and must be able to work effectively within a matrixed functional organization in partnership with key business partners, internal and external.
The ideal candidate will be curious and enthusiastic, with a passion for digital innovation, advertising, data and technology.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Managing a team who buy, implement and optimize digital campaigns for variety of clients. These include local and national digital campaigns via Programmatic, Social, Native, Display, Video, Connected & Addressable TV, and Audience Based buying approaches.
- Oversee the teams day-to-day management and optimizations of digital campaigns and subsequent reporting.
- Along with the team, monitoring media campaigns with campaign goals in mind to ensure media delivery, performance and optimizations and developing learnings to be applied in future campaigns. Provide key optimization recommendations, new opportunities or creative insights that will increase campaign performance.
- Responsible for ensuring budgets are adhered to.
- Work directly with analytics and sales teams to ensure campaigns are aligned with client KPIs, reporting is set up correctly and goals are being achieved.
- Provide recommendations to Sales teams on best-in-class multi-channel digital campaigns to meet clients goals and objectives (for current and future clients).
- Along with Sales and Analytics, provide input on campaign performance and future recommendations.
- Develop, motivate, and mentor team members to ensure they are exceeding goals and are continuing to grow and thrive.
- Provide thought leadership and recommendations on process improvement, new and emerging digital platforms, reporting and monitoring enhancements and overall best in class marketing plans.
- BA/BS degree in Marketing, Advertising or related field and 10+ years of media planning/buying experience across paid digital channels (video and social required) with at least 3 years of experience in a management/lead role OR an equivalent combination of education and work-related experience.
- Proven track record of leading multiple teams.
- Proficient in programmatic display set-up and optimizations as well as experience with major DSPs.
- Experience using 3rd party ad serving technologies (Campaign Manager, etc.).
- Exceptional critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects, work independently, set priorities and meet deadlines.
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities and direction.
Who We Are
About Cox Automotive
Theres nothing ordinary about Cox Automotive. We are people of every background driven by our passion for mobility, innovation, client success and community outreach. We make buying, selling and owning (or simply using) cars easier for everyone. Touching more than 40,000 clients across five continents, we bring together the best brands and the best teams to propel the automotive industry forward. Some of those team members work for our iconic consumer brands like Autotrader and Kelley Blue Book, while others are creating the future of automotive at industry-facing brands like Dealer.com, Manheim and vAuto.
We are the Cox family of businesses. Weve been making our mark since 1898 by building and evolving world-class businesses, staying true to our values, and encouraging top talent to always look for growth and impact while building a career with us. Our primary divisions - Cox Communications and Cox Automotive - are driving a new wave of innovation, powering smart cities with powerhouse broadband communications and pioneering greener, more progressive transportation alternatives for individuals and fleet operators. Were also expanding into new spaces like cleantech and healthcare to rev up our momentum toward building a better future for the next generation. Were looking for the talent today who will be our leaders tomorrow. Sound intriguing? Learn more about where we are today, where we hope youll be going with us, and the common purpose that unites us at coxenterprises.com.
Benefits of working at Cox may include health care insurance (medical, dental, vision), retirement planning (401(k)), and paid days off (sick leave, parental leave, flexible vacation/wellness days, and/or PTO). For more details on what benefits you may be offered, visit our benefits page.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individuals age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law. Cox provides reasonable accommodations when requested by a qualified applicant or employee with disability, unless such accommodations would cause an undue hardship.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
About Cox Automotive
About Cox Automotive
There’s nothing ordinary about Cox Automotive. We are people of every background driven by our passion for mobility, innovation, client success and community outreach. We make buying, selling, owning and using cars easier for everyone. Touching more than 40,000 clients across five continents, we bring together the best brands and the best teams to propel the automotive industry forward. Some of those team members work for our iconic and groundbreaking consumer brands like Autotrader ® and Kelley Blue Book®, while others are creating the future of automotive at industry-facing brands like Dealer.com ®, Manheim ®, NextGear Capital ®, vAuto ® and Xtime®.
Cox Automotive is part of Cox Enterprises, a privately-owned, Atlanta-based company with revenues exceeding $20 billion.
Come join a global, family business that treats team members and clients like they’re just that – family. For more information about Cox Automotive, visit www.coxautoinc.com.
Cox Automotive is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We are software engineers, marketers, sales leaders and trailblazers transforming the way the world buys, sells, owns and uses cars.
We produce and distribute content through some of the world’s leading and most valued brands
Creative Jobs For You
Part-time Media Relations Coordinator (Media Relations Analyst I)
RAND Corporation, Arlington, VA USA