Inside Business Development Consultant - VinSolutions & Dealer.com
Cox Automotive, Atlanta, GA 30328
Work at Cox Automotive
Primary Location: 6205 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd NE, Atlanta, GA, USA
Division: Cox Automotive
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Shift: Day Job
Requisition Number: 223742
At Cox, we’re forward-thinking innovators who put people first. Our award-winning workplace culture is centered on inclusion and kindness, and we’re looking for people to join our mission to be a force for good in the world. Come build a better future with us across automotive, communications, the environment and more.
We want to do everything we can to keep our employees safe and healthy. Therefore, where permitted by applicable law, you will need to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 to be considered for this U.S.-based job. Reasonable accommodations for medical and religious objections will of course be considered.
Keep reading to learn more about this opportunity to join the Cox family of businesses.
Inside Business Development Consultant VinSolutions and Dealer.com
Are you a self-starter, a go-getter, and a deal maker? At Cox Automotive Retail Solutions, you will find a culture that rewards such an entrepreneurial spirit. We empower our team members to make their own decisions for growing our business. We are looking for like-minded people who can share our passion for success.
This is a #remote position, and the candidate can reside and work from anywhere.
What Youll Do:
As an Inside Business Development Consultant (IBDC), you are the initial point of contact for potential new VinSolutions and Dealer.com customers. You will be responsible for cultivating new sales opportunities within assigned territories by aligning with teams of Regional Sales Managers to proactively contact qualified prospects. You will use your communication skills to forge relationships with potential customers, from first contact, until the attendance of an online or onsite demonstration showcasing the value of VinSolutions and Dealer.com products. If you are confident, self-motivated, competitive, and thrive on exceeding goals set for you, then this is your opportunity to begin your sales career within Cox Automotive.
Heres more of what you can expect when you step up to the plate:
- Leveraging Salesforce and other sales enablement tools to generate targeted lists of prospects
- Contacting various members of dealerships through cold calls, emails, video emails, and text messages to generate their interest in VinSolutions and Dealer.com product suites
- Creating appointments for qualified dealership personnel to attend live demonstrations which convey the value of VinSolutions and Deler.com product suites
- Utilizing consultative approach to determine the needs of prospects, and overcoming objections
- Collaborating with VinSolutions Product Consultants, Inside Regional Sales Managers, and Outside Regional Sales Managers to ensure product demonstrations are attended by prospective clients
- Constructing weekly reports to summarize employed strategies and performances
- Working with Regional Sales Managers to revisit previously lost sales opportunities and employing new approaches to generate interest in VinSolutions CRM and Dealer.com
- Identifying dealerships currently partnered with Cox Automotive Inc solutions and communicating the value of VinSolutions proprietary software integrations and Dealer.com products
- Building relationships with counterparts at other Cox Automotive Inc business units to cultivate leads and referrals
- Keeping accurate up-to-date information about prospective clients
- Maintaining a thorough knowledge of VinSolutions and Dealer.com product suites as well as similar products offered by competitors
- Other job duties as assigned
Whats in it for you?
As a dynamite Inside Business Development Consultant, you deserve success in your life as well, and at Cox, we define "success" as being a part of a company that gives you lots of opportunities and options.
- First, weve created an exceptional salary package, plus additional incentives. We are an inclusive, sales-friendly environment where different perspectives are valued and celebrated.
- Looking for tools and training to up your game? Weve got them. And we offer a work/life balance that allows you to enjoy flexibility, family, and friends.
- We believe in taking good care of our team, so youll also have access to benefits like an impressive base salary with an uncapped commission, 401(K) with company match, and quality healthcare & life insurance options.
Cox gives you generous paid time-off, provides access to a lifestyle coach, adoption assistance, pet insurance, employee discounts, tuition reimbursement, and more.
Who You Are:
- 3 years of relevant work experience
- BS/BA degree
- Or an equivalent combination of education and work-related experience
- Understanding of automotive business, especially automotive dealerships, familiar with B2B and retail sales techniques
- Outstanding communication and consultation skills, both verbal and written, with strong telephone skills
- Proactive with good organizational and time management skills, self-starter
- Experience with MS Office, Outlook & MS Teams, Salesforce CRM a plus
Come join the Cox family of businesses and make your mark today.
Who We Are
About Cox Automotive
Theres nothing ordinary about Cox Automotive. We are people of every background driven by our passion for mobility, innovation, client success and community outreach. We make buying, selling and owning (or simply using) cars easier for everyone. Touching more than 40,000 clients across five continents, we bring together the best brands and the best teams to propel the automotive industry forward. Some of those team members work for our iconic consumer brands like Autotrader and Kelley Blue Book, while others are creating the future of automotive at industry-facing brands like Dealer.com, Manheim and vAuto.
We are the Cox family of businesses. Weve been making our mark since 1898 by building and evolving world-class businesses, staying true to our values, and encouraging top talent to always look for growth and impact while building a career with us. Our primary divisions - Cox Communications and Cox Automotive - are driving a new wave of innovation, powering smart cities with powerhouse broadband communications and pioneering greener, more progressive transportation alternatives for individuals and fleet operators. Were also expanding into new spaces like cleantech and healthcare to rev up our momentum toward building a better future for the next generation. Were looking for the talent today who will be our leaders tomorrow. Sound intriguing? Learn more about where we are today, where we hope youll be going with us, and the common purpose that unites us at coxenterprises.com.
Benefits of working at Cox may include health care insurance (medical, dental, vision), retirement planning (401(k)), and paid days off (sick leave, parental leave, flexible vacation/wellness days, and/or PTO). For more details on what benefits you may be offered, visit our benefits page.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individuals age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law. Cox provides reasonable accommodations when requested by a qualified applicant or employee with disability, unless such accommodations would cause an undue hardship.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
About Cox Automotive
About Cox Automotive
There’s nothing ordinary about Cox Automotive. We are people of every background driven by our passion for mobility, innovation, client success and community outreach. We make buying, selling, owning and using cars easier for everyone. Touching more than 40,000 clients across five continents, we bring together the best brands and the best teams to propel the automotive industry forward. Some of those team members work for our iconic and groundbreaking consumer brands like Autotrader ® and Kelley Blue Book®, while others are creating the future of automotive at industry-facing brands like Dealer.com ®, Manheim ®, NextGear Capital ®, vAuto ® and Xtime®.
Cox Automotive is part of Cox Enterprises, a privately-owned, Atlanta-based company with revenues exceeding $20 billion.
Come join a global, family business that treats team members and clients like they’re just that – family. For more information about Cox Automotive, visit www.coxautoinc.com.
Cox Automotive is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We are software engineers, marketers, sales leaders and trailblazers transforming the way the world buys, sells, owns and uses cars.
Home of the world’s best books.