Xtime Inside Regional Sales Manager Upsell
Cox Automotive, Atlanta, GA 30328
Work at Cox Automotive
Primary Location: 6205 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd NE, Atlanta, GA, USA
Division: Cox Automotive
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Shift: Day Job
Requisition Number: 223739
At Cox, we’re forward-thinking innovators who put people first. Our award-winning workplace culture is centered on inclusion and kindness, and we’re looking for people to join our mission to be a force for good in the world. Come build a better future with us across automotive, communications, the environment and more.
We want to do everything we can to keep our employees safe and healthy. Therefore, where permitted by applicable law, you will need to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 to be considered for this U.S.-based job. Reasonable accommodations for medical and religious objections will of course be considered.
Keep reading to learn more about this opportunity to join the Cox family of businesses.
Xtime Inside Regional Sales Manager - Upsell
Are you a self-starter, a go-getter, and a deal maker? At Cox Automotive Retail Solutions, you will find a culture that rewards such an entrepreneurial spirit. We empower our team members to make their own decisions for growing our business. We are looking for like-minded people who can share our passion for success.
What Youll Do:
The Inside Regional Sales Manager Upsell is responsible for generating upselling to existing clients to meet assigned sales quotas within an assigned territory via outbound/Inbound calls and inbound leads.
Heres more of what you can expect when you step up to the plate:
- This is a revenue-generating role, whereby you will be responsible to prospect, manage a sales pipeline, and close on Xtime Upsell products
- This will be achieved thru virtual demonstrations of our products as well as working closely with your partner Xtime Regional Managers (inside/outside)
- You will advise and educate the customer on the best solution and negotiate pricing leveraging the Challenger selling process
- Collaborate with Inside Sales and Product Consultants to properly transition accounts for demonstrating
- Qualify the Dealer/Needs Analysis by determining solutions current clients have in place
- Challenge clients to think differently to overcome their objections in order to secure qualified meetings and close the virtual meeting
- Work with Manager to understand, meet and exceed goals and objectives
Create, maintain, and share action plans with the Manager based on daily, weekly and monthly analysis of all performance metrics; track and adjust short term and long-term planning as necessary
- Partner with Inside Sales and Outside Sales within assigned territories to review prospect list and proposed strategy to attract new business
- Conduct research in partnership with Manager and Lead Generation to help drive new leads and prospects
- Manage a lead prospect pipeline and maintain accurate information about prospects and their companies
- Sell within assigned quotas
- Follow the sales process outlined for the Inside Sales organization
- Uncover needs of potential customers and present appropriate products and solutions
- Maintain product knowledge on all products and solutions
Whats In It For You?
As a dynamite Inside Regional Sales Manager Upsell, you deserve success in your life as well, and at Cox, we define "success" as being a part of a company that gives you lots of opportunities and options.
- First, weve created an exceptional salary package, plus additional incentives including highly sought-after yearly sales awards and recognition for our top salespeople. We are an inclusive, sales-friendly environment where different perspectives are valued and celebrated.
- Looking for tools and training to up your game? Weve got them. And we offer a work/life balance that allows you to enjoy flexibility, family, and friends.
- We believe in taking good care of our team, so youll also have access to benefits like an impressive base salary with an uncapped commission, 401(K) with company match, and quality healthcare & life insurance options.
- Cox gives you flexible paid time-off, provides access to a lifestyle coach, adoption assistance, pet insurance, employee discounts, tuition reimbursement, and more.
Who you are:
- 7 years of relevant work experience
- BS/BA degree
- Or an equivalent combination of education and work-related experience
- Automotive retail experience
- Experience in a revenue-generating role
- Salesforce.com experience
- Proven experience and ability to analyze customer problems and trends to offer suggestions and recommendations for improvement and success
- Demonstrated advanced communication skills (Written, verbal, phone, interpersonal) required
- Experience with business software applications including MS Office suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook.) Virtual demonstration software and communication tools
- Experience developing strategy, setting priorities, and managing multiple tasks simultaneously while remaining focused on many details
- Like experience in a customer-focused, account management, revenue driven environment
Come join the Cox family of businesses and make your mark today.
Who We Are
About Cox Automotive
Theres nothing ordinary about Cox Automotive. We are people of every background driven by our passion for mobility, innovation, client success and community outreach. We make buying, selling and owning (or simply using) cars easier for everyone. Touching more than 40,000 clients across five continents, we bring together the best brands and the best teams to propel the automotive industry forward. Some of those team members work for our iconic consumer brands like Autotrader and Kelley Blue Book, while others are creating the future of automotive at industry-facing brands like Dealer.com, Manheim and vAuto.
We are the Cox family of businesses. Weve been making our mark since 1898 by building and evolving world-class businesses, staying true to our values, and encouraging top talent to always look for growth and impact while building a career with us. Our primary divisions - Cox Communications and Cox Automotive - are driving a new wave of innovation, powering smart cities with powerhouse broadband communications and pioneering greener, more progressive transportation alternatives for individuals and fleet operators. Were also expanding into new spaces like cleantech and healthcare to rev up our momentum toward building a better future for the next generation. Were looking for the talent today who will be our leaders tomorrow. Sound intriguing? Learn more about where we are today, where we hope youll be going with us, and the common purpose that unites us at coxenterprises.com.
Benefits of working at Cox may include health care insurance (medical, dental, vision), retirement planning (401(k)), and paid days off (sick leave, parental leave, flexible vacation/wellness days, and/or PTO). For more details on what benefits you may be offered, visit our benefits page.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individuals age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law. Cox provides reasonable accommodations when requested by a qualified applicant or employee with disability, unless such accommodations would cause an undue hardship.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
About Cox Automotive
About Cox Automotive
There’s nothing ordinary about Cox Automotive. We are people of every background driven by our passion for mobility, innovation, client success and community outreach. We make buying, selling, owning and using cars easier for everyone. Touching more than 40,000 clients across five continents, we bring together the best brands and the best teams to propel the automotive industry forward. Some of those team members work for our iconic and groundbreaking consumer brands like Autotrader ® and Kelley Blue Book®, while others are creating the future of automotive at industry-facing brands like Dealer.com ®, Manheim ®, NextGear Capital ®, vAuto ® and Xtime®.
Cox Automotive is part of Cox Enterprises, a privately-owned, Atlanta-based company with revenues exceeding $20 billion.
Come join a global, family business that treats team members and clients like they’re just that – family. For more information about Cox Automotive, visit www.coxautoinc.com.
Cox Automotive is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We are software engineers, marketers, sales leaders and trailblazers transforming the way the world buys, sells, owns and uses cars.
We produce and distribute content through some of the world’s leading and most valued brands