Cox Automotive, Burlington, VT 05401
Work at Cox Automotive
Primary Location: 1 Howard St, Burlington, VT, USA
Division: Cox Automotive
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time
Shift: Day Job
Requisition Number: 202201931
At Cox, we’re forward-thinking innovators who put people first. Our award-winning workplace culture is centered on inclusion and kindness, and we’re looking for people to join our mission to be a force for good in the world. Come build a better future with us across automotive, communications, the environment and more.
We want to do everything we can to keep our employees safe and healthy. Therefore, where permitted by applicable law, you will need to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 to be considered for this U.S.-based job. Reasonable accommodations for medical and religious objections will of course be considered.
Keep reading to learn more about this opportunity to join the Cox family of businesses.
The Regional Advocate develops influential relationships with key regional OEM marketing and sales contacts in OEM programs. They leverage those relationships to ensure the ongoing success of Dealer.com by identifying and acting on opportunities to increase retention, product adoption, advertising spend and overall customer satisfaction across OEM programs.
Provide exceptional service to key regional and dealership stakeholders, building trust in our ability to help them solve problems and meet their goals,
- Presents at National, Regional and In-Dealership meetings on Best Practices, Industry Trends and Dealer.com solutions, both in-person and via webinar.
- Identifies potential Dealership and OEM program escalations. Works quickly to find appropriate solutions, bringing together any necessary resources to resolve issues to the OEM stakeholders satisfaction in a timely manner.
- Monitors DDC customer service performance metrics, presents service reviews to clients and collaborates with internal and external stakeholders on improvement opportunities.
- Is the primary point of contact for key OEM Regional stakeholders and engages in daily communication to build and maintain effective relationships.
- Analyzes Digital Marketing Performance and shares that detail with the region and their dealers to improve performance and identify opportunities.
Works with Account Directors and Media Sales Directors to deliver company revenue targets through regional engagement.
- Spread awareness and generate interest in current National, Regional and Dealership level initiatives and opportunities.
- Leverage existing products and services to develop solutions that include subscription products and services, advertising and Tier 2 advertising initiatives.
- Develop and deliver performance analysis reporting and case studies that illustrate best practices and create opportunities to leverage our solutions.
- Compensation includes a base salary of $63,240 - 88,536. Salary may vary outside of the anticipated range based on factors such as the ultimate location of the position and the selected candidates experience.
- Position is eligible for additional compensation that may include commission (annual, monthly, etc.) and/or an incentive program.
Knowledge, skills, abilities required:
- Position requires travel (25%), work extended hours and occasional off-hour schedules to ensure that program level initiatives and efforts meet client expectations.
- Strong technical knowledge and competency with Digital Marketing tools and solutions
- Excellent phone, written and oral communication skills
- Polished presentation skills required
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Must have the ability to work effectively in a multi-disciplinary team across organizations
Education and Work Experience:
- A bachelors degree in a related field is strongly preferred; 3-4 years of relevant work experience are acceptable substitutes.
- Experience with enterprise client programs, OEMs or auto dealerships is expected.
Who We Are
About Cox Automotive
Theres nothing ordinary about Cox Automotive. We are people of every background driven by our passion for mobility, innovation, client success and community outreach. We make buying, selling and owning (or simply using) cars easier for everyone. Touching more than 40,000 clients across five continents, we bring together the best brands and the best teams to propel the automotive industry forward. Some of those team members work for our iconic consumer brands like Autotrader and Kelley Blue Book, while others are creating the future of automotive at industry-facing brands like Dealer.com, Manheim and vAuto.
We are the Cox family of businesses. Weve been making our mark since 1898 by building and evolving world-class businesses, staying true to our values, and encouraging top talent to always look for growth and impact while building a career with us. Our primary divisions - Cox Communications and Cox Automotive - are driving a new wave of innovation, powering smart cities with powerhouse broadband communications and pioneering greener, more progressive transportation alternatives for individuals and fleet operators. Were also expanding into new spaces like cleantech and healthcare to rev up our momentum toward building a better future for the next generation. Were looking for the talent today who will be our leaders tomorrow. Sound intriguing? Learn more about where we are today, where we hope youll be going with us, and the common purpose that unites us at coxenterprises.com.
Benefits of working at Cox may include health care insurance (medical, dental, vision), retirement planning (401(k)), and paid days off (sick leave, parental leave, flexible vacation/wellness days, and/or PTO). For more details on what benefits you may be offered, visit our benefits page.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individuals age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law. Cox provides reasonable accommodations when requested by a qualified applicant or employee with disability, unless such accommodations would cause an undue hardship.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
About Cox Automotive
About Cox Automotive
There’s nothing ordinary about Cox Automotive. We are people of every background driven by our passion for mobility, innovation, client success and community outreach. We make buying, selling, owning and using cars easier for everyone. Touching more than 40,000 clients across five continents, we bring together the best brands and the best teams to propel the automotive industry forward. Some of those team members work for our iconic and groundbreaking consumer brands like Autotrader ® and Kelley Blue Book®, while others are creating the future of automotive at industry-facing brands like Dealer.com ®, Manheim ®, NextGear Capital ®, vAuto ® and Xtime®.
Cox Automotive is part of Cox Enterprises, a privately-owned, Atlanta-based company with revenues exceeding $20 billion.
Come join a global, family business that treats team members and clients like they’re just that – family. For more information about Cox Automotive, visit www.coxautoinc.com.
Cox Automotive is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We are software engineers, marketers, sales leaders and trailblazers transforming the way the world buys, sells, owns and uses cars.
We give readers what they want, before they want it.
Creative Jobs For You
Regional Sales Executive - Mobility Fleet Services - Nashville
Cox Automotive, Hendersonville, TN 37075