Readiness Project Manager II
Cox Automotive, North Hills, NY 11040
Work at Cox Automotive
Primary Location: 3400 New Hyde Park Rd, North Hills, NY, USA
Division: Cox Automotive
Job Level: Manager/Senior Manager
Shift: Day Job
Requisition Number: 202201969
At Cox, we’re forward-thinking innovators who put people first. Our award-winning workplace culture is centered on inclusion and kindness, and we’re looking for people to join our mission to be a force for good in the world. Come build a better future with us across automotive, communications, the environment and more.
We want to do everything we can to keep our employees safe and healthy. Therefore, where permitted by applicable law, you will need to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 to be considered for this U.S.-based job. Reasonable accommodations for medical and religious objections will of course be considered.
Keep reading to learn more about this opportunity to join the Cox family of businesses.
Readiness Project Manager II
The Readiness Project Manager II, reporting to the Director of Business Readiness and Market Performance, will be responsible for Readiness and Market Performance for all F&I-related activities as part of the DR.FIS organization.
This role has five primary components: 1) Align with Product Management for upcoming initiatives 2) Plan and develop a Business GTM plan to support the overall Go To Market strategy 3) Prep and support all commercialization activities, including beta/pilot execution; including sales enablement, onboarding and post-install support 4) Ongoing monitoring and reporting on the initiative before launch to ensure success criterias and KPIs are met 5) Continue monitoring post-launch performance (minimum of 3 months), collaborate across teams, if adjustments are needed to improve process or performance.
Plan, manage, execute, and support lead to order for F&I initiatives (80%)
- Alignment with Product management on future roadmaps - help in creating awareness and coordinating commercialization activities for Dealer and Lender initiatives
- Analyze books of business - understand revenue and opportunity balance, geographic efficiencies, the problem areas/gaps being addressed
- Help work with key stakeholders to further develop plans to bridge gaps and address problem areas
- Help in developing a Business Go-To-Market plan in collaboration with the Director of Business Readiness and Market Performance
- Collaborate with other key internal stakeholders - to support executing an overall Go-To-Market strategy
- Serve as a central point of contact for all BUs and enterprise-level resources
- Work in unison across BUs - including but limited to Legal, Security, Contracting, EOC, BI, Implementation, and Customer Support teams to ensure a smooth handoff of orders across all BUs
- Manage and develop insights from the data and reporting for Market Performance purposes
- Weekly consistent reporting and distribution on current/future Readiness initiatives
- Periodic monitoring and Market Performance tracking of initiatives that achieve a successful rollout - ensure continued effectiveness and adjust strategies as needed
- Drive the adoption of Cox Automotive tools, processes, and reporting to ensure consistency of sales and marketing activities
- Maintain peer relationships across the business to facilitate effective knowledge sharing and avoid duplication of effort
Develop knowledge and expertise in OEM Programs and Cox Automotive Products and Services (20%)
- Understand Cox Automotives suite of products and services
- Stay current on industry and OEM related knowledge and know-how (specifically OEM Programs and changes)
- Assess current and future capabilities as they pertain to OEM Programs and Dealer usage and adoption
- Compensation includes a base salary of $53,958 - 75,582. Salary may vary outside of the anticipated range based on factors such as the ultimate location of the position and the selected candidates experience.
- Position is eligible for additional compensation that may include commission (annual, monthly, etc.) and/or an incentive program.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills that can effectively deliver the message
- Excellent organization, multitasking, and prioritization skills, with a focus on attention to detail
- Good listener with outstanding interpersonal qualities and a natural, effective consultative style with the ability to influence and drive decisions as necessary without formal authority
- Self-motivated with the ability to multitask and work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment without supervision or direction
- Advanced Excel skills. (e.g., high comfort level with consolidating and joining data, creating formulas, pivot tables, etc.)
- Detail-oriented with excellent analytic skills and an interest in identifying and fixing problems
- Ability to quickly summarize data findings and effectively communicate results to management
- Practical negotiation skills with the ability to handle complaints, settle disputes and resolve conflicts
- Drive results through collaboration, influence, and partnering across a matrix team and organization
- Track record of taking the initiative to manage multiple priorities and to work effectively under pressure when facing challenging deadlines
Required experience and knowledge:
- 3 years or more total work experience, including experience in automotive, sales, or related industries
- 2+ years experience with salesforce.com
- Technology or professional services sector experience (preferred)
- Bachelors degree
Who We Are
About Cox Automotive
Theres nothing ordinary about Cox Automotive. We are people of every background driven by our passion for mobility, innovation, client success and community outreach. We make buying, selling and owning (or simply using) cars easier for everyone. Touching more than 40,000 clients across five continents, we bring together the best brands and the best teams to propel the automotive industry forward. Some of those team members work for our iconic consumer brands like Autotrader and Kelley Blue Book, while others are creating the future of automotive at industry-facing brands like Dealer.com, Manheim and vAuto.
We are the Cox family of businesses. Weve been making our mark since 1898 by building and evolving world-class businesses, staying true to our values, and encouraging top talent to always look for growth and impact while building a career with us. Our primary divisions - Cox Communications and Cox Automotive - are driving a new wave of innovation, powering smart cities with powerhouse broadband communications and pioneering greener, more progressive transportation alternatives for individuals and fleet operators. Were also expanding into new spaces like cleantech and healthcare to rev up our momentum toward building a better future for the next generation. Were looking for the talent today who will be our leaders tomorrow. Sound intriguing? Learn more about where we are today, where we hope youll be going with us, and the common purpose that unites us at coxenterprises.com.
Benefits of working at Cox may include health care insurance (medical, dental, vision), retirement planning (401(k)), and paid days off (sick leave, parental leave, flexible vacation/wellness days, and/or PTO). For more details on what benefits you may be offered, visit our benefits page.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individuals age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law. Cox provides reasonable accommodations when requested by a qualified applicant or employee with disability, unless such accommodations would cause an undue hardship.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
About Cox Automotive
About Cox Automotive
There’s nothing ordinary about Cox Automotive. We are people of every background driven by our passion for mobility, innovation, client success and community outreach. We make buying, selling, owning and using cars easier for everyone. Touching more than 40,000 clients across five continents, we bring together the best brands and the best teams to propel the automotive industry forward. Some of those team members work for our iconic and groundbreaking consumer brands like Autotrader ® and Kelley Blue Book®, while others are creating the future of automotive at industry-facing brands like Dealer.com ®, Manheim ®, NextGear Capital ®, vAuto ® and Xtime®.
Cox Automotive is part of Cox Enterprises, a privately-owned, Atlanta-based company with revenues exceeding $20 billion.
Come join a global, family business that treats team members and clients like they’re just that – family. For more information about Cox Automotive, visit www.coxautoinc.com.
Cox Automotive is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We are software engineers, marketers, sales leaders and trailblazers transforming the way the world buys, sells, owns and uses cars.
Create the extraordinary.