Mobility Fleet Client Sales Director
Cox Automotive, Atlanta, GA 30319
Work at Cox Automotive
Primary Location: 2002 Summit Blvd, Atlanta, GA, USA
Division: Cox Automotive
Job Level: Director/Senior Director
Shift: Day Job
Requisition Number: 202202090
At Cox, we’re forward-thinking innovators who put people first. Our award-winning workplace culture is centered on inclusion and kindness, and we’re looking for people to join our mission to be a force for good in the world. Come build a better future with us across automotive, communications, the environment and more.
We want to do everything we can to keep our employees safe and healthy. Therefore, where permitted by applicable law, you will need to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 to be considered for this U.S.-based job. Reasonable accommodations for medical and religious objections will of course be considered.
Keep reading to learn more about this opportunity to join the Cox family of businesses.
Cox Mobility Fleet Operations sells maintenance software and services to medium and large commercial clients across the country. The diversity and uniqueness of the software and services capabilities will help the Fleet Sales Director create and close commercial sales opportunities. This role will focus on identifying, qualifying and closing business to increase Coxs footprint and drive incremental revenue for the Fleet Operations line of business. This is a new role on a new Fleet focused sales organization.
- Build and execute a Sales Plan accepted by management defining quality and quantity of activities to create a strong and competitive presence, establish and sustain brand awareness, and expand business through acquisition of new customers ensuring ongoing and consistent sales revenue growth.
- Engage targeted potential customers, prospect and qualify opportunities against specific ideal customer characteristics and needs, present appropriate maintenance management software and services as aligned solutions, and close enough new business to consistently meet defined sales quotas.
- Act as account point of contact responsible for potential new customers, working closely with internal teams to close all qualified sales opportunities, resolve all customer issues, and report on account sales performance and results weekly/monthly/quarterly to management using defined processes and systems. Includes coordinating RFP responses to bids for large opportunities.
- Work with internal resources as needed to nurture ongoing relationship with decision-makers and ensure the revenue growth of newly signed customers.
- Analyze territory market, customer, and competitive trends; discover new opportunities for growth; suggest new products and services; identify and promptly address problems; and collaborate with regional sales team sharing best practices ensuring sustainable regional success.
- Maintain in-house CRM and other systems to Cox Mobility standards of currency, quality, and consistency. Update funnel weekly, report to management in funnel reviews.
- Compensation includes a base salary of $119,213 - 140,250. Salary may vary outside of the anticipated range based on factors such as the ultimate location of the position and the selected candidates experience.
- Position is eligible for additional compensation that may include commission (annual, monthly, etc.) and/or an incentive program.
- Bachelors degree in business administration, marketing, others.
- 5+ years selling contractual services to enterprise accounts, ideally in vehicle service and maintenance industry. Experience selling multimillion-dollar contracts.
- Experience with executive-level sales of business process outsourcing.
- At least two years in vehicle maintenance or support services sales.
- Willingness to travel at least 50%
- Demonstrated consultative selling skills; ability to discover customer needs, develop solution, and present in compelling manner.
- Strong demonstrated oral and written communication skills.
- Experience orchestrating competitive RFP responses, including oral sales presentation skills.
- Ability to develop senior level relationships (functional and C-suite) to drive effective sales conversations relevant to customer demands and business drivers.
- Strong team leadership skills to orchestrate "total company" solution, including exceptions, specials, or adaptation of service offerings to meet customer and/or competitive needs.
- Business and financial acumen; understand and effectively translate software and service features and capabilities into tangible financial impact statements that align with customer needs. Understand leasing, OPEX and CAPEX implications of software and service models. Ability to express outcomes via TCO models, value impact (business outcome), and other value-based selling methods.
- Digital literacy including intermediate MS PowerPoint and MS Excel (or Apple equivalent) skills, ability to navigate social media (e.g., LinkedIn), and experience using and maintaining CRM systems to manage funnel, forecast, and customer contacts. Salesforce.com preferred.
- Other duties as needed or required
- Requires physical ability and mental acuity to execute the duties of the position successfully within required timeframes in order to meet business requirements.
- Ability to tailor communication to the clients needs.
- Ability to systematically solve problems and hypothesize possible client pain points, expectations, and needs.
- Understanding and demonstration of Challenger skills
Who We Are
About Cox Automotive
Theres nothing ordinary about Cox Automotive. We are people of every background driven by our passion for mobility, innovation, client success and community outreach. We make buying, selling and owning (or simply using) cars easier for everyone. Touching more than 40,000 clients across five continents, we bring together the best brands and the best teams to propel the automotive industry forward. Some of those team members work for our iconic consumer brands like Autotrader and Kelley Blue Book, while others are creating the future of automotive at industry-facing brands like Dealer.com, Manheim and vAuto.
We are the Cox family of businesses. Weve been making our mark since 1898 by building and evolving world-class businesses, staying true to our values, and encouraging top talent to always look for growth and impact while building a career with us. Our primary divisions - Cox Communications and Cox Automotive - are driving a new wave of innovation, powering smart cities with powerhouse broadband communications and pioneering greener, more progressive transportation alternatives for individuals and fleet operators. Were also expanding into new spaces like cleantech and healthcare to rev up our momentum toward building a better future for the next generation. Were looking for the talent today who will be our leaders tomorrow. Sound intriguing? Learn more about where we are today, where we hope youll be going with us, and the common purpose that unites us at coxenterprises.com.
Benefits of working at Cox may include health care insurance (medical, dental, vision), retirement planning (401(k)), and paid days off (sick leave, parental leave, flexible vacation/wellness days, and/or PTO). For more details on what benefits you may be offered, visit our benefits page.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individuals age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law. Cox provides reasonable accommodations when requested by a qualified applicant or employee with disability, unless such accommodations would cause an undue hardship.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
About Cox Automotive
About Cox Automotive
There’s nothing ordinary about Cox Automotive. We are people of every background driven by our passion for mobility, innovation, client success and community outreach. We make buying, selling, owning and using cars easier for everyone. Touching more than 40,000 clients across five continents, we bring together the best brands and the best teams to propel the automotive industry forward. Some of those team members work for our iconic and groundbreaking consumer brands like Autotrader ® and Kelley Blue Book®, while others are creating the future of automotive at industry-facing brands like Dealer.com ®, Manheim ®, NextGear Capital ®, vAuto ® and Xtime®.
Cox Automotive is part of Cox Enterprises, a privately-owned, Atlanta-based company with revenues exceeding $20 billion.
Come join a global, family business that treats team members and clients like they’re just that – family. For more information about Cox Automotive, visit www.coxautoinc.com.
Cox Automotive is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We are software engineers, marketers, sales leaders and trailblazers transforming the way the world buys, sells, owns and uses cars.
Recruit like an expert, or let an expert recruit for you.