Xtime Inside Regional Sales Manager
Cox Automotive, Atlanta, GA 30328
Work at Cox Automotive
Primary Location: 6205 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd NE, Atlanta, GA, USA
Division: Cox Automotive
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Shift: Day Job
Requisition Number: 224899
At Cox, we’re forward-thinking innovators who put people first. Our award-winning workplace culture is centered on inclusion and kindness, and we’re looking for people to join our mission to be a force for good in the world. Come build a better future with us across automotive, communications, the environment and more.
We want to do everything we can to keep our employees safe and healthy. Therefore, where permitted by applicable law, you will need to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 to be considered for this U.S.-based job. Reasonable accommodations for medical and religious objections will of course be considered.
Keep reading to learn more about this opportunity to join the Cox family of businesses.
Xtime Inside Regional Sales Manager
Are you a self-starter, a go-getter, and a deal maker? At Cox Automotive Retail Solutions, you will find a culture that rewards such an entrepreneurial spirit. We empower our team members to make their own decisions for growing our business. We are looking for like-minded people who can share our passion for success.
What Youll Do:
The Inside Regional Sales Manager (IRSM) generates revenue within an assigned territory by offering various product solutions to customers that will enhance their sales and operations functions, thus increasing their revenue. Work closely with automotive dealers to provide consultative service on how to best bundle and use Xtime products. Determines customers needs via consultation, then reviews and analyzes options of what is best suited for the customer. Once the optimum product or product package has been determined, the IRSM will advise and educate the customer on the best solution and negotiate pricing. Close sales opportunities for new business for Xtime products and services.
Heres more of what you can expect when you step up to the plate:
- Promote Xtime and its core products with the end goal of creating value for customers and thus, collecting new recurring revenue
- Act as an advisor to customers in order to build market share, increase revenue, and retain business
- Maintain accurate CRM system data
- Manage relationships through to sales for each prospect by fact-finding, follow-up, identifying customers needs, presenting and demonstrating the software solutions, and overcoming objections.
- Interact with decision-makers such as Sr. management and owners, cultivating a lasting business relationship with these contacts
- Ensure that monthly, weekly, yearly sales goals are met or exceeded
- Focus on new business development, maintaining customer relationships, and troubleshooting specific customer problems
- Prepare sales plans and corresponding product packages for customer
- Provide accurate forecasting and develop weekly and monthly sales plans to manage the sales funnel.
- Use the Challenger-based selling approach to manage and successfully close complex sales opportunities.
- Use insight and consultative selling techniques to provide feedback to clients on industry trends, strategies, and challenges.
- Partner with client stakeholders to build consensus for CA Retail Solutions products within their organization.
- Independently and collaboratively strategize for solving deal-level challenges.
Whats In It For You?
As a dynamite Inside Regional Sales Manager, you deserve success in your life as well, and at Cox, we define "success" as being a part of a company that gives you lots of opportunities and options.
- First, weve created an exceptional salary package, plus additional incentives including highly sought-after yearly sales awards and recognition for our top salespeople. We are an inclusive, sales-friendly environment where different perspectives are valued and celebrated.
- Looking for tools and training to up your game? Weve got them. And we offer a work/life balance that allows you to enjoy flexibility, family, and friends.
- We believe in taking good care of our team, so youll also have access to benefits like an impressive base salary with an uncapped commission, 401(K) with company match, and quality healthcare & life insurance options.
- Cox gives you flexible paid time-off, and provides access to a lifestyle coach, adoption assistance, pet insurance, employee discounts, tuition reimbursement, and more.
Who you are:
- 7 years of relevant work experience
- BS/BA degree
- Or an equivalent combination of education and work-related experience
- Ability to tailor communication to the clients needs
- Effectively delivers presentations and has strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to systematically solves the problem and hypothesize possible client pain points, expectations, and needs
- The ideal candidate will have an in-depth knowledge of all aspects of the auto dealership departments and their processes
- Must have the ability to close sales opportunities and maintain a long-term trusted relationship with customers
- Highly organized
- Understanding and demonstration of Challenger skills
- Software sales or automotive sales experience
- Previous experience in managing a multi-state sales territory
Come join the Cox family of businesses and make your mark today.
Who We Are
About Cox Automotive
Theres nothing ordinary about Cox Automotive. We are people of every background driven by our passion for mobility, innovation, client success and community outreach. We make buying, selling and owning (or simply using) cars easier for everyone. Touching more than 40,000 clients across five continents, we bring together the best brands and the best teams to propel the automotive industry forward. Some of those team members work for our iconic consumer brands like Autotrader and Kelley Blue Book, while others are creating the future of automotive at industry-facing brands like Dealer.com, Manheim and vAuto.
We are the Cox family of businesses. Weve been making our mark since 1898 by building and evolving world-class businesses, staying true to our values, and encouraging top talent to always look for growth and impact while building a career with us. Our primary divisions - Cox Communications and Cox Automotive - are driving a new wave of innovation, powering smart cities with powerhouse broadband communications and pioneering greener, more progressive transportation alternatives for individuals and fleet operators. Were also expanding into new spaces like cleantech and healthcare to rev up our momentum toward building a better future for the next generation. Were looking for the talent today who will be our leaders tomorrow. Sound intriguing? Learn more about where we are today, where we hope youll be going with us, and the common purpose that unites us at coxenterprises.com.
Benefits of working at Cox may include health care insurance (medical, dental, vision), retirement planning (401(k)), and paid days off (sick leave, parental leave, flexible vacation/wellness days, and/or PTO). For more details on what benefits you may be offered, visit our benefits page.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individuals age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law. Cox provides reasonable accommodations when requested by a qualified applicant or employee with disability, unless such accommodations would cause an undue hardship.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
About Cox Automotive
About Cox Automotive
There’s nothing ordinary about Cox Automotive. We are people of every background driven by our passion for mobility, innovation, client success and community outreach. We make buying, selling, owning and using cars easier for everyone. Touching more than 40,000 clients across five continents, we bring together the best brands and the best teams to propel the automotive industry forward. Some of those team members work for our iconic and groundbreaking consumer brands like Autotrader ® and Kelley Blue Book®, while others are creating the future of automotive at industry-facing brands like Dealer.com ®, Manheim ®, NextGear Capital ®, vAuto ® and Xtime®.
Cox Automotive is part of Cox Enterprises, a privately-owned, Atlanta-based company with revenues exceeding $20 billion.
Come join a global, family business that treats team members and clients like they’re just that – family. For more information about Cox Automotive, visit www.coxautoinc.com.
Cox Automotive is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We are software engineers, marketers, sales leaders and trailblazers transforming the way the world buys, sells, owns and uses cars.
Content is the cornerstone to all we do, and our audience is why we do it.