Client Solutions Specialist II - Manheim Express
Cox Automotive, Syracuse, NY 13201
Work at Cox Automotive
Primary Location: Syracuse NY, Syracuse, NY, USA
Division: Cox Automotive
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Shift: Day Job
Requisition Number: 202202065
At Cox, we’re forward-thinking innovators who put people first. Our award-winning workplace culture is centered on inclusion and kindness, and we’re looking for people to join our mission to be a force for good in the world. Come build a better future with us across automotive, communications, the environment and more.
We want to do everything we can to keep our employees safe and healthy. Therefore, where permitted by applicable law, you will need to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 to be considered for this U.S.-based job. Reasonable accommodations for medical and religious objections will of course be considered.
Keep reading to learn more about this opportunity to join the Cox family of businesses.
CLIENT SOLUTIONS SPECIALIST II - Position will reside in the Syracuse New York Area. Remote.
Special Ops, Special Education, Special Agent...no matter the job, theres something about a specialist thats...special. These are the people you call on when you need a very important job done right. Whether its saving lives, enriching students or saving dollars, a specialist knows their craft.
At Manheim, a part of the Cox family of businesses, were looking for a Client Solutions Specialist who can view the concept of customer care from every angle, all while supporting efforts to win more business. Are you that rare sales specialist who knows the business and grow revenue all while providing such great service to your clients that they invite you to their holiday party?
Feeling special? Keep reading...because you are.
What Youll Do
Like we said, this is a job that requires knowing your business...and ours...and our clients. Youll build and strengthen relationships with dealers and educate them on the Manheim Express Marketplace. You will actively seek opportunities to grow the relationship by providing consistent and personalized outstanding service that will meet the dealers business needs and expectations.
Heres a look at the big asks we have for our next Client Solutions Specialist:
● Review customers performance and recommend solutions for improving conversion rate and/or market share.
● Utilize SalesForce.com for reporting, lead input, and customer performance reviews.
● Understand basic NAAA frame/structure guidelines, common vehicle condition flaws, and how to identify them.
● Conduct thorough assessment of vehicle condition following the inspection process.
● Work with manager to ensure a consistent and effective online and in-lane customer experience, exceeding customer expectations.
● Understand basic vehicle valuation methods and guide dealers on Guaranteed First Bid (GFB) and floor pricing.
Whats In It For You?
A Client Solutions Specialist deserves a compensation package thats equally special.
● That means competitive salary, diversified 401(k) + generous company match, comprehensive healthcare, life, and disability benefits, adoption assistance, and more.
● As a family-owned company, we understand the crucial need to successfully strike a balance between our jobs and family. So, we offer generous paid time off, even to volunteer, and many resources to help you live your best life including financial counseling, legal aid, child care and elder care resources.
● Growth is a good thing. Youll have many opportunities to learn, train, and be mentored so you can continue sharpening your skills while mapping your dream career. At Cox, we like to grow our leaders from within; youll always be encouraged to explore opportunities within the Cox ecosystem that will continue to challenge and empower you.
Who You Are
With the ambitious energy of a hungry sales rep and the collaborative spirit of a drum circle, youre all about creating Win/Win/Win/Win scenarios. Youre hip to all kinds of details about vehicles, from basic fixes to evaluation processes. Your laptops search engine intuitively goes to Salesforce.com, and your instinct points toward client amazement at every turn.
You can work solo, and when theres change happening everywhere, you excel like an Olympian. Youre constantly seeking improvement, for yourself and for your business, because you never want to settle for anything less than outstanding.
● Valid drivers license and safe driving record.
● B.S./B.A. in related discipline or equivalent combination of education and work-related experience.
● Excellent communication, organizational, and problem-solving skills.
● Ability to engage customers in a consultation manner.
● Strong computer skills including MS Office and internet experience.
● Motivated and ability to work with remote supervision.
● 3+ years auction or dealership experience strongly preferred.
● Ability to sit, stand, walk, bend, squat, kneel, or lift.
● Youve got solid manual dexterity.
● Youre good with noisy environments and car exhaust fumes dont get you down.
● Youve got the muscle to hold at least 10 lbs. at waist level for extended times and youre solid with lifting up to 30 lbs.
● Your vision is solid, allowing you to see up-close, at a distance. Youre cool with color variations, and your depth perception.
Join the Cox family of businesses and make your mark today!
Who We Are
About Cox Automotive
Theres nothing ordinary about Cox Automotive. We are people of every background driven by our passion for mobility, innovation, client success and community outreach. We make buying, selling and owning (or simply using) cars easier for everyone. Touching more than 40,000 clients across five continents, we bring together the best brands and the best teams to propel the automotive industry forward. Some of those team members work for our iconic consumer brands like Autotrader and Kelley Blue Book, while others are creating the future of automotive at industry-facing brands like Dealer.com, Manheim and vAuto.
We are the Cox family of businesses. Weve been making our mark since 1898 by building and evolving world-class businesses, staying true to our values, and encouraging top talent to always look for growth and impact while building a career with us. Our primary divisions - Cox Communications and Cox Automotive - are driving a new wave of innovation, powering smart cities with powerhouse broadband communications and pioneering greener, more progressive transportation alternatives for individuals and fleet operators. Were also expanding into new spaces like cleantech and healthcare to rev up our momentum toward building a better future for the next generation. Were looking for the talent today who will be our leaders tomorrow. Sound intriguing? Learn more about where we are today, where we hope youll be going with us, and the common purpose that unites us at coxenterprises.com.
Benefits of working at Cox may include health care insurance (medical, dental, vision), retirement planning (401(k)), and paid days off (sick leave, parental leave, flexible vacation/wellness days, and/or PTO). For more details on what benefits you may be offered, visit our benefits page.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individuals age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law. Cox provides reasonable accommodations when requested by a qualified applicant or employee with disability, unless such accommodations would cause an undue hardship.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
About Cox Automotive
About Cox Automotive
There’s nothing ordinary about Cox Automotive. We are people of every background driven by our passion for mobility, innovation, client success and community outreach. We make buying, selling, owning and using cars easier for everyone. Touching more than 40,000 clients across five continents, we bring together the best brands and the best teams to propel the automotive industry forward. Some of those team members work for our iconic and groundbreaking consumer brands like Autotrader ® and Kelley Blue Book®, while others are creating the future of automotive at industry-facing brands like Dealer.com ®, Manheim ®, NextGear Capital ®, vAuto ® and Xtime®.
Cox Automotive is part of Cox Enterprises, a privately-owned, Atlanta-based company with revenues exceeding $20 billion.
Come join a global, family business that treats team members and clients like they’re just that – family. For more information about Cox Automotive, visit www.coxautoinc.com.
Cox Automotive is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We are software engineers, marketers, sales leaders and trailblazers transforming the way the world buys, sells, owns and uses cars.
Create the extraordinary.