Inside Regional Sales Manager - Stockwave & iRecon
Cox Automotive, Charlotte, NC 28277
Work at Cox Automotive
Primary Location: 11215 N Community House Rd, Charlotte, NC, USA
Division: Cox Automotive
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Travel: Yes, 5 % of the Time
Shift: Day Job
Requisition Number: 202202558
At Cox, we’re forward-thinking innovators who put people first. Our award-winning workplace culture is centered on inclusion and kindness, and we’re looking for people to join our mission to be a force for good in the world. Come build a better future with us across automotive, communications, the environment and more.
We want to do everything we can to keep our employees safe and healthy. Therefore, where permitted by applicable law, you will need to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 to be considered for this U.S.-based job. Reasonable accommodations for medical and religious objections will of course be considered.
Keep reading to learn more about this opportunity to join the Cox family of businesses.
Stockwave/iRecon Inside Regional Sales Manager
Are you SELF-driven and motivated, with a strong understanding of the dealership environment, both front end, and backend, as well as experienced in presenting and selling software products by phone, virtually, and in person? If so, this is the ideal role for you! As the Inside Regional Sales Manager, you will generate revenue within an assigned territory by offering Stockwave & iRecon products, from vAuto to both Franchise and Independent dealers, which will help the dealer become more efficient, more effective, and ultimately enhance their operational profitability. You will advise and educate the customer on the best solutions to meet their needs and negotiate all the details from beginning to end.
This is a #remote position, and the incoming candidate can work from anywhere in the US. The territory that this candidate will support is North Carolina and parts of Virginia.
What Youll Do:
The Inside Regional Sales Manager (IRSM) generates revenue within an assigned territory by offering various product solutions to customers that will enhance their sales and operations functions, thus increasing their revenue. Work closely with automotive dealers to provide consultative service on how to best bundle and use vAuto products. Determines customers needs via consultation, then reviews and analyzes options of what is best suited for the customer. Once the optimum product or product package has been determined, the IRSM will advise and educate the customer on the best solution and negotiate pricing. Close sales opportunities for new business for Stockwave & iRecon products and services.
Heres more of what you can expect when you step up to the plate:
- Partner with several cross-business units within your assigned territory, to prospect, generate and close new business. This includes hosting ongoing BU meetings to build continued awareness sharing industry insight and product enhancements as well as current challenge messaging to drive mutual productivity.
- Use the Challenger-based selling approach to manage and successfully close complex sales opportunities for both Stockwave and iRecon.
- Promote Stockwave, Stockwave Plus & iRecon products with the end goal of creating value for customers and thus, collecting new recurring revenue.
- Be a self-marketer able to create unique and impactful messaging for both BU partners and potential clients. Leverage all available resources and sales tools to gain a competitive edge including self-generated email messaging, professional text messages, bomb-bomb video messages, and more.
- Maintain accurate CRM system data in Salesforce including notes, scheduling demos, following up on account status for sold accounts, etc.
- Manage relationships through to sales for each prospect by fact finding, following up, identifying customers needs, presenting, and demonstrating the software solutions, and overcoming objections. Prepare sales plans and corresponding product packages for customers and deliver executable agreements for these products.
- Interact with decision makers such as GMs, Dealer Principals, Owners, Sales Managers, and Fixed-Ops Directors / Managers, cultivating a trusting business relationship with these contacts
- Ensure that monthly, weekly, and yearly sales goals are met or exceeded
- Focus on new business development, maintaining customer relationships, and troubleshooting specific customer problems throughout their launch.
- Provide accurate forecasting and develop weekly and monthly sales plan to manage the sales funnel.
Whats In It For You?
As a dynamite Inside Regional Sales Manager, you deserve success in your life as well, and at Cox, we define "success" as being a part of a company that gives you lots of opportunities and options.
- First, weve created an exceptional salary package, plus additional incentives including highly sought-after yearly sales awards and recognition for our top salespeople. We are an inclusive, sales-friendly environment where different perspectives are valued and celebrated.
- Are you looking for tools and training to up your game? Weve got them. And we offer a work/life balance that allows you to enjoy flexibility, family, and friends.
- We believe in taking good care of our team, so youll also have access to benefits like an impressive base salary with an uncapped commission, 401(K) with company match, and quality healthcare & life insurance options.
- Cox gives you flexible paid-time-off and provides access to a lifestyle coach, adoption assistance, pet insurance, employee discounts, tuition reimbursement, and more.
Who you are:
- 7 years of relevant work experience
- BS/BA degree
- Or an equivalent combination of education and work-related experience
- 3+ years of dealership experience with a strong understanding of Used Car Acquisition and the complete reconditioning process.
- Outstanding communication and consultation skills, both verbal and written, with strong telephone, web meeting and in-person presentation skills.
- Software experience is a plus but not required for candidates with a strong background in complete dealership operations.
- Experience effectively building relationships as well as doing needs assessment and qualifying and closing business over the telephone
- Ability to use and interpret research and data for the purpose of helping customers find opportunities for improvement
- Excellent database management and customer service skills, strong organizational, problem-solving, and multi-tasking skills
- While this is a remote position working from home, we prefer a candidate in close proximity to the territory with the ability to travel to visit dealer clients with 10-25% travel.
Come join the Cox family of businesses and make your mark today.
Who We Are
About Cox Automotive
Theres nothing ordinary about Cox Automotive. We are people of every background driven by our passion for mobility, innovation, client success and community outreach. We make buying, selling and owning (or simply using) cars easier for everyone. Touching more than 40,000 clients across five continents, we bring together the best brands and the best teams to propel the automotive industry forward. Some of those team members work for our iconic consumer brands like Autotrader and Kelley Blue Book, while others are creating the future of automotive at industry-facing brands like Dealer.com, Manheim and vAuto.
We are the Cox family of businesses. Weve been making our mark since 1898 by building and evolving world-class businesses, staying true to our values, and encouraging top talent to always look for growth and impact while building a career with us. Our primary divisions - Cox Communications and Cox Automotive - are driving a new wave of innovation, powering smart cities with powerhouse broadband communications and pioneering greener, more progressive transportation alternatives for individuals and fleet operators. Were also expanding into new spaces like cleantech and healthcare to rev up our momentum toward building a better future for the next generation. Were looking for the talent today who will be our leaders tomorrow. Sound intriguing? Learn more about where we are today, where we hope youll be going with us, and the common purpose that unites us at coxenterprises.com.
Benefits of working at Cox may include health care insurance (medical, dental, vision), retirement planning (401(k)), and paid days off (sick leave, parental leave, flexible vacation/wellness days, and/or PTO). For more details on what benefits you may be offered, visit our benefits page.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individuals age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law. Cox provides reasonable accommodations when requested by a qualified applicant or employee with disability, unless such accommodations would cause an undue hardship.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
About Cox Automotive
About Cox Automotive
There’s nothing ordinary about Cox Automotive. We are people of every background driven by our passion for mobility, innovation, client success and community outreach. We make buying, selling, owning and using cars easier for everyone. Touching more than 40,000 clients across five continents, we bring together the best brands and the best teams to propel the automotive industry forward. Some of those team members work for our iconic and groundbreaking consumer brands like Autotrader ® and Kelley Blue Book®, while others are creating the future of automotive at industry-facing brands like Dealer.com ®, Manheim ®, NextGear Capital ®, vAuto ® and Xtime®.
Cox Automotive is part of Cox Enterprises, a privately-owned, Atlanta-based company with revenues exceeding $20 billion.
Come join a global, family business that treats team members and clients like they’re just that – family. For more information about Cox Automotive, visit www.coxautoinc.com.
Cox Automotive is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We are software engineers, marketers, sales leaders and trailblazers transforming the way the world buys, sells, owns and uses cars.
We produce and distribute content through some of the world’s leading and most valued brands