Workforce Vitality Manager
Cox Automotive, Atlanta, GA 30319
Work at Cox Automotive
Primary Location: 3003 Summit Blvd, Atlanta, GA, USA
Division: Cox Automotive
Job Level: Manager/Senior Manager
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time
Shift: Day Job
Requisition Number: 225291
At Cox, we’re forward-thinking innovators who put people first. Our award-winning workplace culture is centered on inclusion and kindness, and we’re looking for people to join our mission to be a force for good in the world. Come build a better future with us across automotive, communications, the environment and more.
We want to do everything we can to keep our employees safe and healthy. Therefore, where permitted by applicable law, you will need to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 to be considered for this U.S.-based job. Reasonable accommodations for medical and religious objections will of course be considered.
Keep reading to learn more about this opportunity to join the Cox family of businesses.
The Workforce Vitality Manager will lead the ideation and delivery of programs and initiatives that advance Cox Automotive Product Groups (CAPGs) culture and employee experience. This role is directly responsible for building and sustaining a strong collection of culture, wellbeing, and community focused initiatives.
Reporting to the Senior Director of Business Operations, this individual will have a pulse on the employee experience, constantly scanning the environment for opportunities to introduce initiatives to improve employee engagement and wellbeing within CAPG. This position is also responsible for promoting employee volunteerism and strengthening relationships with non-profit partners in alignment with the Cox Automotive Community Relations strategy.
The role is designed to create and maintain a leading-edge approach to corporate culture and organizational health; by building and sustaining a competitive advantage for hiring, engaging, and retaining top talent.
- Leads the design, strategy, and execution of engagement initiatives for CAPG
- Serve as the point of contact for employee questions regarding community relations and employee programs (new and ongoing) for CAPG.
- Go-to planner to structure and organize CAPG wide events and custom programs such as community engagement initiatives, employee recognition events, end of year celebrations, and key leadership and employee meetings.
- Oversees comprehensive budget forecasting, tracking and capital expenses
- Brings positive, energetic, and collaborative approach
- Reports out to senior leaders, managers, and HR on wellbeing activities
- Develops wellbeing programs aligned to business priorities and engagement opportunities while keeping in mind the growing impact of a work-from-home environment.
- Manages and evaluates metrics related to wellbeing and workforce vitality
- Assists in the design of the wellbeing strategy per company initiatives and priorities
- Supports program and participant activity decisions
- Maintains and build out calendar for community relations and employee programs across CAPG
- 5-7 years experience in corporate wellness or related field
- Bachelors degree (B. A.); or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects, prioritize tasks and work in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work collaboratively at all levels of the organization and foster productive relationships in a detail-oriented and fast paced environment.
- Belief in customer service standards and procedures
- Belief in corporate culture and health and wellness
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams, Sharepoint)
- Requires physical ability and mental acuity to execute the duties of the position successfully within required timeframes in order to meet business requirements.
Who We Are
About Cox Automotive
Theres nothing ordinary about Cox Automotive. We are people of every background driven by our passion for mobility, innovation, client success and community outreach. We make buying, selling and owning (or simply using) cars easier for everyone. Touching more than 40,000 clients across five continents, we bring together the best brands and the best teams to propel the automotive industry forward. Some of those team members work for our iconic consumer brands like Autotrader and Kelley Blue Book, while others are creating the future of automotive at industry-facing brands like Dealer.com, Manheim and vAuto.
We are the Cox family of businesses. Weve been making our mark since 1898 by building and evolving world-class businesses, staying true to our values, and encouraging top talent to always look for growth and impact while building a career with us. Our primary divisions - Cox Communications and Cox Automotive - are driving a new wave of innovation, powering smart cities with powerhouse broadband communications and pioneering greener, more progressive transportation alternatives for individuals and fleet operators. Were also expanding into new spaces like cleantech and healthcare to rev up our momentum toward building a better future for the next generation. Were looking for the talent today who will be our leaders tomorrow. Sound intriguing? Learn more about where we are today, where we hope youll be going with us, and the common purpose that unites us at coxenterprises.com.
Benefits of working at Cox may include health care insurance (medical, dental, vision), retirement planning (401(k)), and paid days off (sick leave, parental leave, flexible vacation/wellness days, and/or PTO). For more details on what benefits you may be offered, visit our benefits page.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individuals age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law. Cox provides reasonable accommodations when requested by a qualified applicant or employee with disability, unless such accommodations would cause an undue hardship.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
About Cox Automotive
About Cox Automotive
There’s nothing ordinary about Cox Automotive. We are people of every background driven by our passion for mobility, innovation, client success and community outreach. We make buying, selling, owning and using cars easier for everyone. Touching more than 40,000 clients across five continents, we bring together the best brands and the best teams to propel the automotive industry forward. Some of those team members work for our iconic and groundbreaking consumer brands like Autotrader ® and Kelley Blue Book®, while others are creating the future of automotive at industry-facing brands like Dealer.com ®, Manheim ®, NextGear Capital ®, vAuto ® and Xtime®.
Cox Automotive is part of Cox Enterprises, a privately-owned, Atlanta-based company with revenues exceeding $20 billion.
Come join a global, family business that treats team members and clients like they’re just that – family. For more information about Cox Automotive, visit www.coxautoinc.com.
Cox Automotive is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We are software engineers, marketers, sales leaders and trailblazers transforming the way the world buys, sells, owns and uses cars.
Connectors. Creators. Experience Makers.