Territory Sales Manager
Cox Automotive, Draper, UT 84020
Work at Cox Automotive
Primary Location: 13693 S 200 W, Draper, UT, USA
Division: Cox Automotive
Job Level: Manager/Senior Manager
Travel: Yes, 50 % of the Time
Shift: Day Job
Requisition Number: 202202751
At Cox, we’re forward-thinking innovators who put people first. Our award-winning workplace culture is centered on inclusion and kindness, and we’re looking for people to join our mission to be a force for good in the world. Come build a better future with us across automotive, communications, the environment and more.
We want to do everything we can to keep our employees safe and healthy. Therefore, where permitted by applicable law, you will need to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 to be considered for this U.S.-based job. Reasonable accommodations for medical and religious objections will of course be considered.
Keep reading to learn more about this opportunity to join the Cox family of businesses.
Autotrader, a Cox Automotive brand, is currently hiring a Territory Sales Manager to join our team in Salt Lake City.
As the Territory Sales Manager, you will be responsible for growing and retaining subscription revenue for Autotrader and Kelley Blue Book products and advocating and growing a portfolio of franchise and large independent automotive dealers. You will present creative solutions to help dealers reach their business objectives, provide insights to automotive dealerships regarding key business challenges, and collaborate across Cox Auto sales teams to drive quality referrals. Your responsibilities will include building and cultivating relationships with automotive dealers assigned to your book of business.
Come join an organization that is pushing the boundaries of the automotive industry in all directions. We are a powerhouse in providing software, inventory, digital, and mobility solutions to our clients with an exciting future of continued growth.
What youll do:
- Meet/exceed revenue, retention, and referral goals.
- Manage Sales Pipeline and Forecasting.
- Maximize utilization of multiple sales enablement systems, tools, and analytics
- Ensure dealer expectations are exceeded
- Expand relationships with multiple decision makers at dealer clients to maximize revenue & minimize cancellations; Work closely with assigned dealers to provide a data-driven consultative assessment of their operational challenges and needs; own, deepen and continually build the relationship with their dealers.
- Reinforce value proposition with content and data through monthly ROI business reviews
- Leverage qualitative and quantitative data, including market insights, to assist dealers in making educated business decisions
- Identify cross-sell and upsell opportunities within a portfolio of assigned accounts; Support sales partners from other business units to discover, design, and propose solutions to meet dealer objectives
- Advocate for assigned dealers during the implementation and onboarding of solutions
- Respond and route customer issues to the appropriate point of contact or business unit
Whats in it for you?
As a dynamite Territory Sales Manager, you deserve success in your life as well, and at Cox, we define "success" as being a part of a company that gives you lots of opportunities and options.
- First, weve created an exceptional salary package, plus additional incentives including highly sought-after yearly sales awards and recognition for our top salespeople. We are an inclusive, sales-friendly environment where different perspectives are valued and celebrated.
- We believe in taking good care of our team. Youll also have access to benefits like an impressive base salary with an uncapped commission, 401(K) with company matching contributions, and quality healthcare & life insurance options.
Work/Life Balance: Cox gives you flexible paid-time-off and provides access to a lifestyle coach, adoption assistance, fertility assistance, pet insurance, employee discounts, tuition reimbursement, and more.
Bottom line, we take good care of our employees. Want to join us? Heres who we are looking for...
Who you are:
Youre a self-starting, consulting, and closing crusader who knows how to win clients and keep them. You love being on the road, connecting with people, and bringing solutions to their doorsteps. You structure each day for success and each relationship with care.
- 7 years of relevant work experience.
- BA or BS Degree.
- OR equivalent combination of education and work-related experience.
- Travel within an assigned sales territory will be required.
- Valid drivers license and safe driving record required.
- Automotive industry or advertising media experience.
- Experience working in a field-based environment.
- Extensive knowledge and experience with social media, digital advertising, and internet platforms.
- Demonstrated proficiency and knowledge in various technologies such as Salesforce CRM and analytic tools and dashboards.
Come join the Cox family of businesses and make your mark today.
Who We Are
About Cox Automotive
Theres nothing ordinary about Cox Automotive. We are people of every background driven by our passion for mobility, innovation, client success and community outreach. We make buying, selling and owning (or simply using) cars easier for everyone. Touching more than 40,000 clients across five continents, we bring together the best brands and the best teams to propel the automotive industry forward. Some of those team members work for our iconic consumer brands like Autotrader and Kelley Blue Book, while others are creating the future of automotive at industry-facing brands like Dealer.com, Manheim and vAuto.
We are the Cox family of businesses. Weve been making our mark since 1898 by building and evolving world-class businesses, staying true to our values, and encouraging top talent to always look for growth and impact while building a career with us. Our primary divisions - Cox Communications and Cox Automotive - are driving a new wave of innovation, powering smart cities with powerhouse broadband communications and pioneering greener, more progressive transportation alternatives for individuals and fleet operators. Were also expanding into new spaces like cleantech and healthcare to rev up our momentum toward building a better future for the next generation. Were looking for the talent today who will be our leaders tomorrow. Sound intriguing? Learn more about where we are today, where we hope youll be going with us, and the common purpose that unites us at coxenterprises.com.
Benefits of working at Cox may include health care insurance (medical, dental, vision), retirement planning (401(k)), and paid days off (sick leave, parental leave, flexible vacation/wellness days, and/or PTO). For more details on what benefits you may be offered, visit our benefits page.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individuals age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law. Cox provides reasonable accommodations when requested by a qualified applicant or employee with disability, unless such accommodations would cause an undue hardship.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
About Cox Automotive
About Cox Automotive
There’s nothing ordinary about Cox Automotive. We are people of every background driven by our passion for mobility, innovation, client success and community outreach. We make buying, selling, owning and using cars easier for everyone. Touching more than 40,000 clients across five continents, we bring together the best brands and the best teams to propel the automotive industry forward. Some of those team members work for our iconic and groundbreaking consumer brands like Autotrader ® and Kelley Blue Book®, while others are creating the future of automotive at industry-facing brands like Dealer.com ®, Manheim ®, NextGear Capital ®, vAuto ® and Xtime®.
Cox Automotive is part of Cox Enterprises, a privately-owned, Atlanta-based company with revenues exceeding $20 billion.
Come join a global, family business that treats team members and clients like they’re just that – family. For more information about Cox Automotive, visit www.coxautoinc.com.
Cox Automotive is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We are software engineers, marketers, sales leaders and trailblazers transforming the way the world buys, sells, owns and uses cars.
Connectors. Creators. Experience Makers.