Inside Sales, Business Development Executive
Cox Automotive, Carmel, IN 46032
Work at Cox Automotive
Primary Location: 11799 N College Ave, Carmel, IN, USA
Division: Cox Automotive
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Shift: Day Job
Requisition Number: 225846
At Cox, we’re forward-thinking innovators who put people first. Our award-winning workplace culture is centered on inclusion and kindness, and we’re looking for people to join our mission to be a force for good in the world. Come build a better future with us across automotive, communications, the environment and more.
We want to do everything we can to keep our employees safe and healthy. Therefore, where permitted by applicable law, you will need to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 to be considered for this U.S.-based job. Reasonable accommodations for medical and religious objections will of course be considered.
Keep reading to learn more about this opportunity to join the Cox family of businesses.
The Inside Sales Executive is a full time Inside Sales position. The position requires a strategic approach to developing new business in defined territories. The Inside Sales Executive will be responsible for achieving target level volumes in new applications, signed contracts, activations and new loans for NextGear Capitals core products of Inventory financing as well as the companys ancillary products and services. The Inside Sales Executive will work in NextGears Business Development Center and closely with Account Executives in their assigned territory to exceed budgeted goals.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Must be knowledgeable and educated on all products and services that NextGear Capital and Cox Automotive offers
- Develop an aggressive sales plan within defined territories that is consistent with the companys sales plans, strategies, and objectives.
- Build consistent sales pipelines through effective cold calling, lead nuturing, and client referrals
- Develop and maintain contact with key prospects by using effective sales presentations over the phone
- Develop and deliver NextGear Capital commercial insights to prospects
- Have a general understanding of underwriting in the Risk Based Pricing methodology
- Determine most profitable pricing model based on individual client business model
- Monitor client applications throughout the entire sales and credit process
- Responsible for Contracting and Orientation of new client relationships
- Maximize individual and team sales and contribution goals
- Hit target levels of performance in New Applications, Signed Contracts, New loan development, and Increased Yield on a monthly basis.
- Hit target levels of performance in enrollment and sales of NextGear Capitals Ancillary Products and Services
- Work closely with NextGear Capitals Account Executives to increase local brand presence
- Qualifications - Internal
- Automotive Industry (various sectors)
- Finance industry (various sectors)
- Sales Management (develop leads, contract clients, portfolio growth)
- Strong verbal and written communication skillsStrong negotiation skills
- Strong time management skills and ability to manage deadlines
- Trained in Challenger Sales Model
- Must be self-driven and comfortable in a high pressure, results driven, and fast paced work environment
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office with ability to manage high volume of electronic and voice communications
- Ability to proficiently utilize CRM systems (i.e.: SFDC, MS CRM)
- Ability to manage problems and objections with solutions-based approach
- Must have a proven track record of success in sales positions
- BA/BS degree in related field and 3 years of related experience; or an equivalent combination of education and work related experience.
- 3+ years of experience in sales and/or portfolio management preferred
- 3+ years experience in finance or auto industry preferred
- Experience in B2B preferred but not mandatory
- Experience in Inside Sales/Contact Center preferred but not mandatory
Who We Are
About Cox Automotive
Theres nothing ordinary about Cox Automotive. We are people of every background driven by our passion for mobility, innovation, client success and community outreach. We make buying, selling and owning (or simply using) cars easier for everyone. Touching more than 40,000 clients across five continents, we bring together the best brands and the best teams to propel the automotive industry forward. Some of those team members work for our iconic consumer brands like Autotrader and Kelley Blue Book, while others are creating the future of automotive at industry-facing brands like Dealer.com, Manheim and vAuto.
We are the Cox family of businesses. Weve been making our mark since 1898 by building and evolving world-class businesses, staying true to our values, and encouraging top talent to always look for growth and impact while building a career with us. Our primary divisions - Cox Communications and Cox Automotive - are driving a new wave of innovation, powering smart cities with powerhouse broadband communications and pioneering greener, more progressive transportation alternatives for individuals and fleet operators. Were also expanding into new spaces like cleantech and healthcare to rev up our momentum toward building a better future for the next generation. Were looking for the talent today who will be our leaders tomorrow. Sound intriguing? Learn more about where we are today, where we hope youll be going with us, and the common purpose that unites us at coxenterprises.com.
Benefits of working at Cox may include health care insurance (medical, dental, vision), retirement planning (401(k)), and paid days off (sick leave, parental leave, flexible vacation/wellness days, and/or PTO). For more details on what benefits you may be offered, visit our benefits page.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individuals age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law. Cox provides reasonable accommodations when requested by a qualified applicant or employee with disability, unless such accommodations would cause an undue hardship.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
About Cox Automotive
About Cox Automotive
There’s nothing ordinary about Cox Automotive. We are people of every background driven by our passion for mobility, innovation, client success and community outreach. We make buying, selling, owning and using cars easier for everyone. Touching more than 40,000 clients across five continents, we bring together the best brands and the best teams to propel the automotive industry forward. Some of those team members work for our iconic and groundbreaking consumer brands like Autotrader ® and Kelley Blue Book®, while others are creating the future of automotive at industry-facing brands like Dealer.com ®, Manheim ®, NextGear Capital ®, vAuto ® and Xtime®.
Cox Automotive is part of Cox Enterprises, a privately-owned, Atlanta-based company with revenues exceeding $20 billion.
Come join a global, family business that treats team members and clients like they’re just that – family. For more information about Cox Automotive, visit www.coxautoinc.com.
Cox Automotive is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We are software engineers, marketers, sales leaders and trailblazers transforming the way the world buys, sells, owns and uses cars.
We produce and distribute content through some of the world’s leading and most valued brands