Client Solutions Specialist II (San Francisco Metro South)
Cox Automotive, San Francisco, CA 94137
Work at Cox Automotive
Primary Location: San Francisco CA, San Francisco, CA, USA
Division: Cox Automotive
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Shift: Day Job
Requisition Number: 202202800
At Cox, we’re forward-thinking innovators who put people first. Our award-winning workplace culture is centered on inclusion and kindness, and we’re looking for people to join our mission to be a force for good in the world. Come build a better future with us across automotive, communications, the environment and more.
We want to do everything we can to keep our employees safe and healthy. Therefore, where permitted by applicable law, you will need to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 to be considered for this U.S.-based job. Reasonable accommodations for medical and religious objections will of course be considered.
Keep reading to learn more about this opportunity to join the Cox family of businesses.
A Client Solutions Specialist II functions as a member of the Manheim Express team for a designated geographical territory. Primary responsibilities of the role include providing accurate and complete documentation of overall vehicle condition within the parameters of a Manheim Express Inspection and driving incremental business growth within their assigned territory. They will collaborate with the field sales team, auction team members, and other Cox Automotive business units to create and execute a growth strategy.
In addition to providing quality vehicle inspections, this client-facing role will take a consultative approach in educating franchise and independent automotive dealers about the Manheim Marketplace, as well as advising them in the utilization of digital wholesale solutions, including Manheim Express and OVE. The Client Solutions Specialist II will provide additional value to our clients by providing outstanding personalized customer service and exceeding the clients expectations.
PRIMARY DUTIES/KEY RESPONSIBILITES
- Locate, start, move, and inspect vehicles on dealers lots safely.
- Conduct thorough assessment of vehicle condition following the Manheim Express Inspection process.
- Verify vehicle identification and enter accurate vehicle information into the inspection system (ie. VIN, mileage, and sub series)
- Inspect and record vehicle equipment and options, including damage and missing or inoperable items.
- Inspect and record vehicle exterior condition, including tires, frame, glass, panels, and mechanical components.
- Inspect and record vehicle interior condition, including seats, dashboard, infotainment system, and options.
- Perform basic mechanical inspections on vehicles including powertrain, drivetrain, structural, and electrical components.
- Functions as a team player and work closely with other team members, sales and auction partners, and our client care staff to create a superior client experience.
- Utilize Salesforce for planning, tracking, and reporting.
- Inform, educate, and advise dealers regarding policies, procedures, and marketplace strategies.
- Develop and strengthen relationships with dealers over the phone, online, and in-person.
- Reviews customers performance and recommends solutions for improving conversion rate and/or market share.
- Partners with sales team in educating and training dealers on Manheim Express products and services.
- Identifies opportunities for growth and presents Manheim Express as a solution for new and existing clients
- Demonstrates professionalism and sincere appreciation for client relationships.
- Strive to consistently improve the client experience by providing high levels of customer service.
- Generates leads to other Cox Automotive business units.
- Visibly demonstrates safety commitment by following all safety and health procedures and modeling the behaviors related to such. Actively participate in support of all safety activities aligned with Safety Excellence.
Performs other duties as assigned by management.
- High School Diploma/GED required.
- Automotive knowledge preferred.
- 3+ years Auction experience or dealership experience preferred.
- Valid drivers license and safe driving record required.
- Reliable transportation is required. Mileage reimbursed.
- Effective communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills required.
- Strong technical aptitude.
- Must be detail orientated.
- Experience in navigating handheld and other documentation devices preferred.
- Motivated to work independently with remote supervision.
- Ability to multitask, follow directions and take instruction is required.
- Body, paint, and mechanical repair knowledge helpful.
- Familiarity with unibody and full-frame helpful.
- Ability to lift and hold at least 30 lbs. at waist level for an extended period of time.
- Regularly required to stand, walk, talk, and hear.
- Frequently required to crouch, bend, and kneel to look at side or underneath car. Strength to lift hood or trunk. Bend while performing audits. Reach inside or underneath vehicle.
- Near vision abilities required to find dings and scratches, paint work, hail damage, frame/unibody, other exterior damage and Interior damage. Able to identify exterior or interior colors.
- Ability to deal with different lighting (i.e. exterior and interior lighting, natural and artificial light)
- Exposure to moderate noise level, may be exposed to fumes and odors.
- Requires physical ability and mental acuity to execute the duties of the position successfully within required timeframes to meet business requirements.
- Ability to engage customers in a consultative manner.
- Solid computer skills, including ability to use Internet and MS Office effectively.
- Ability to adapt to and work effectively within a constantly changing environment.
- Excellent customer service and problem-solving skills required.
- Ability to perform repetitive tasks; manual dexterity.
Who We Are
About Cox Automotive
Theres nothing ordinary about Cox Automotive. We are people of every background driven by our passion for mobility, innovation, client success and community outreach. We make buying, selling and owning (or simply using) cars easier for everyone. Touching more than 40,000 clients across five continents, we bring together the best brands and the best teams to propel the automotive industry forward. Some of those team members work for our iconic consumer brands like Autotrader and Kelley Blue Book, while others are creating the future of automotive at industry-facing brands like Dealer.com, Manheim and vAuto.
We are the Cox family of businesses. Weve been making our mark since 1898 by building and evolving world-class businesses, staying true to our values, and encouraging top talent to always look for growth and impact while building a career with us. Our primary divisions - Cox Communications and Cox Automotive - are driving a new wave of innovation, powering smart cities with powerhouse broadband communications and pioneering greener, more progressive transportation alternatives for individuals and fleet operators. Were also expanding into new spaces like cleantech and healthcare to rev up our momentum toward building a better future for the next generation. Were looking for the talent today who will be our leaders tomorrow. Sound intriguing? Learn more about where we are today, where we hope youll be going with us, and the common purpose that unites us at coxenterprises.com.
Benefits of working at Cox may include health care insurance (medical, dental, vision), retirement planning (401(k)), and paid days off (sick leave, parental leave, flexible vacation/wellness days, and/or PTO). For more details on what benefits you may be offered, visit our benefits page.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individuals age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law. Cox provides reasonable accommodations when requested by a qualified applicant or employee with disability, unless such accommodations would cause an undue hardship.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
About Cox Automotive
About Cox Automotive
There’s nothing ordinary about Cox Automotive. We are people of every background driven by our passion for mobility, innovation, client success and community outreach. We make buying, selling, owning and using cars easier for everyone. Touching more than 40,000 clients across five continents, we bring together the best brands and the best teams to propel the automotive industry forward. Some of those team members work for our iconic and groundbreaking consumer brands like Autotrader ® and Kelley Blue Book®, while others are creating the future of automotive at industry-facing brands like Dealer.com ®, Manheim ®, NextGear Capital ®, vAuto ® and Xtime®.
Cox Automotive is part of Cox Enterprises, a privately-owned, Atlanta-based company with revenues exceeding $20 billion.
Come join a global, family business that treats team members and clients like they’re just that – family. For more information about Cox Automotive, visit www.coxautoinc.com.
Cox Automotive is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We are software engineers, marketers, sales leaders and trailblazers transforming the way the world buys, sells, owns and uses cars.
Content is the cornerstone to all we do, and our audience is why we do it.