Senior Product Readiness Manager
Cox Automotive, Atlanta, GA 30319
Work at Cox Automotive
Primary Location: 3003 Summit Blvd, Atlanta, GA, USA
Division: Cox Automotive
Job Level: Manager/Senior Manager
Shift: Day Job
Requisition Number: 225966
At Cox, we’re forward-thinking innovators who put people first. Our award-winning workplace culture is centered on inclusion and kindness, and we’re looking for people to join our mission to be a force for good in the world. Come build a better future with us across automotive, communications, the environment and more.
We want to do everything we can to keep our employees safe and healthy. Therefore, where permitted by applicable law, you will need to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 to be considered for this U.S.-based job. Reasonable accommodations for medical and religious objections will of course be considered.
Keep reading to learn more about this opportunity to join the Cox family of businesses.
Cox Automotive is currently looking for a Sr Product Readiness Manager to join our dynamic Product Operations team.
If you are drawn to work that focuses on prioritizing the client experience, gathering product feedback through various phases of launch, defining product launch plans and quantifying the success, then the Sr Product Readiness Manager role may be an ideal fit for you!
The Senior Product Readiness Manager is responsible for leading the development and execution of the go-to-market, launch and post-launch plans for key products within the Automotive Commerce Solutions Product portfolio. This role will partner closely with the Automotive Commerce Solutions Product and Business Teams, as well as across broader Cox Automotive organizational boundary partners, to ensure all team members are equipped and working in alignment towards a successful product launch.
This role will report to the Director Product Readiness and will be instrumental in building Cox Automotives readiness practice, identifying process improvements, and quantifying success measures across the Automotive Commerce Solutions Product organization.
To be successful in this role, the candidate must have a combination of knowledge in product management, change management, operational execution, stakeholder engagement, communications, and project management skills. He/she must also be a strong people influencer and driver for a shared future vision.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES
- Product Launch Leadership: Lead development, communication and execution of comprehensive product launch strategy; including go-to-market and post-launch plans.
- Product Roadmap Management: Work with Business and Product leaders to document and communicate the Product Roadmap across all boundary partners.
- Product Readiness: Work across organizational boundaries to ensure that all go-to-market goals and critical milestones are met. Lead commercialization stakeholder meetings and communicate status, drive accountability and decision making. Manage program risk by identifying and communicating issues as well as mitigation plans to all levels including leadership and recommending solutions.
- Operational Readiness: Drive operational readiness to ensure that the product is able to be properly marketed, sold, contracted, billed and supported. Coordinate and communicate with stakeholders around key activities.
- Define and Measure Success: Works with the Business Leadership, Product Management, Product Marketing and Operational Implementation to ensure success of product launches can be measured and achieves business goals. Defines and builds processes to track product performance using KPIs, metrics, analytics, dashboards etc. Suggests ideas for improvement.
- Voice of Client: Keeps the voice and perspective of the customer present throughout the entire lifecycle of the product. Facilitate, capture and use of team member and client feedback. Promote client-centric value propositions and positioning to inform commercialization strategy. Tie product launches back to impacts to client journey in partnership with UX research team.
- Change Management: Leverage change management principles to drive change with our internal stakeholders and clients. Sees the connection point across initiatives and calculates the impact to adoption. Demonstrates flexibility and adaptability to ongoing changes.
- Communication: Synthesizes information quickly and composes concise and tailored messaging to audiences. Effectively uses persuasion and negotiation techniques with boundary partners. Builds networks of support for ideas and/or initiatives.
- Training and Support Alignment: Ensures that marketing, sales, client care, internal comms, public relations and operations have the facts to effectively plan for, train and support new products and solutions being delivered.
- Process Improvement: Drives processes that elevate our go-to-marketing planning and ensuring operational readiness for product launches. Champion continuous improvement using innovative ideas to increase effectiveness.
- Travel required up to 20%
- Bachelors degree with 7 years of related experience, consulting experience preferred.
- Experience in project and/or change management.
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of product development lifecycle and product launch practices and processes.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, to engage supporting departments and obtain buy-in.
- Demonstrated success running projects that cross multiple departments, business units, processes and technologies.
- Demonstrated planning, analytical and organization skills with an ability to manage competing demands.
- Strong collaborating and influencing skills with the ability to lead without authority.
- Comfort and ability communicating with higher-level management.
- Comfort communicating complex business and product ideas into language that is understood by all supporting departments.
- Ability to gather and analyze information and data from multiple sources, prepare professional presentations, charts, graphs and tables of information for launch preparation.
- Excellent presentation skills.
Who We Are
About Cox Automotive
Theres nothing ordinary about Cox Automotive. We are people of every background driven by our passion for mobility, innovation, client success and community outreach. We make buying, selling and owning (or simply using) cars easier for everyone. Touching more than 40,000 clients across five continents, we bring together the best brands and the best teams to propel the automotive industry forward. Some of those team members work for our iconic consumer brands like Autotrader and Kelley Blue Book, while others are creating the future of automotive at industry-facing brands like Dealer.com, Manheim and vAuto.
We are the Cox family of businesses. Weve been making our mark since 1898 by building and evolving world-class businesses, staying true to our values, and encouraging top talent to always look for growth and impact while building a career with us. Our primary divisions - Cox Communications and Cox Automotive - are driving a new wave of innovation, powering smart cities with powerhouse broadband communications and pioneering greener, more progressive transportation alternatives for individuals and fleet operators. Were also expanding into new spaces like cleantech and healthcare to rev up our momentum toward building a better future for the next generation. Were looking for the talent today who will be our leaders tomorrow. Sound intriguing? Learn more about where we are today, where we hope youll be going with us, and the common purpose that unites us at coxenterprises.com.
Benefits of working at Cox may include health care insurance (medical, dental, vision), retirement planning (401(k)), and paid days off (sick leave, parental leave, flexible vacation/wellness days, and/or PTO). For more details on what benefits you may be offered, visit our benefits page.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individuals age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law. Cox provides reasonable accommodations when requested by a qualified applicant or employee with disability, unless such accommodations would cause an undue hardship.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
About Cox Automotive
About Cox Automotive
There’s nothing ordinary about Cox Automotive. We are people of every background driven by our passion for mobility, innovation, client success and community outreach. We make buying, selling, owning and using cars easier for everyone. Touching more than 40,000 clients across five continents, we bring together the best brands and the best teams to propel the automotive industry forward. Some of those team members work for our iconic and groundbreaking consumer brands like Autotrader ® and Kelley Blue Book®, while others are creating the future of automotive at industry-facing brands like Dealer.com ®, Manheim ®, NextGear Capital ®, vAuto ® and Xtime®.
Cox Automotive is part of Cox Enterprises, a privately-owned, Atlanta-based company with revenues exceeding $20 billion.
Come join a global, family business that treats team members and clients like they’re just that – family. For more information about Cox Automotive, visit www.coxautoinc.com.
Cox Automotive is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We are software engineers, marketers, sales leaders and trailblazers transforming the way the world buys, sells, owns and uses cars.
We produce and distribute content through some of the world’s leading and most valued brands