Marketing Coordinator-Ft. Lauderdale
Cox Automotive, Davie, FL 33314
Work at Cox Automotive
Primary Location: 5353 S State Road 7, Davie, FL, USA
Division: Cox Automotive
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Travel: Yes, 5 % of the Time
Shift: Day Job
Requisition Number: 225803
At Cox, we’re forward-thinking innovators who put people first. Our award-winning workplace culture is centered on inclusion and kindness, and we’re looking for people to join our mission to be a force for good in the world. Come build a better future with us across automotive, communications, the environment and more.
We want to do everything we can to keep our employees safe and healthy. Therefore, where permitted by applicable law, you will need to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 to be considered for this U.S.-based job. Reasonable accommodations for medical and religious objections will of course be considered.
Keep reading to learn more about this opportunity to join the Cox family of businesses.
The Marketing Coordinator is responsible for coordinating the production and implementation of marketing plans/campaigns for the assigned location. Works with Marketing Supervisor/Marketing and Director, Field Marketing to ensure marketing efforts align with both corporate and location goals.
- At the direction of the Marketing Supervisor/Manager, execute marketing campaigns to address auction and client needs, ensuring Manheim brand alignment and accuracy
- Plans and executes marketing tactics within the location including print, displays, and signage
- Assists in managing auction social media sites to drive awareness to auction sales and events and creatively engage both current and prospective clients
- Contribute ideas and insights in the development of a year-long event sale calendar
- Track results of all marketing campaigns and make adjustments to future campaigns based on results
- Utilize Manheim tools to execute marketing plans including graphic design requests, existing editable templates and company intranet site
- Execute necessary sale day preparations/responsibilities as directed by leadership including but not limited to client engagement, promotion/incentive execution, giveaway tracking, etc.
- Travel as required by corporate marketing and auction leadership
- Assist with and travel to additional auction location(s) to help with marketing efforts (when needed)
- Perform other duties as assigned by auction leadership and corporate marketing
- High school diploma or GED
- Generally less than 3 years of experience
- Bilingual in English and Spanish
- Bachelors degree in marketing, communications, or business preferred.
- 1-3 years of marketing and customer service experience; previous experience in the automotive industry highly preferred.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), and interpersonal skills required.
- Effective organizational skills required.
- Knowledge of MS Office products and layout/design software (i.e. Adobe) necessary.
- Strong computer skills and fundamental graphic arts knowledge is essential.
- Ability to work in a high performance, fast-paced team environment; ability to work under pressure with time constraints; ability to work effectively in a constantly changing work environment.
- Physical Requirements: Ability to sit or stand for prolonged periods of time. Ability to perform repetitive tasks. Manual dexterity. Vision abilities required include close, distance, color and depth perception. Working in an office environment requires medium strength and incumbent must have the ability to lift up to 25 pounds. Stooping, bending, twisting, climbing stairs, pushing, pulling, walking and reaching may be required for the completion of job duties. Position requires a valid drivers license and other duties may be required as assigned by management, which may include the ability to drive vehicles outside or through an auction sale with standard and automatic transmission vehicles where high noise levels may be generated.
- Occasional exposure to outdoor weather conditions as well as noise, dust, and fumes in auction lanes.
Who We Are
About Cox Automotive
Theres nothing ordinary about Cox Automotive. We are people of every background driven by our passion for mobility, innovation, client success and community outreach. We make buying, selling and owning (or simply using) cars easier for everyone. Touching more than 40,000 clients across five continents, we bring together the best brands and the best teams to propel the automotive industry forward. Some of those team members work for our iconic consumer brands like Autotrader and Kelley Blue Book, while others are creating the future of automotive at industry-facing brands like Dealer.com, Manheim and vAuto.
We are the Cox family of businesses. Weve been making our mark since 1898 by building and evolving world-class businesses, staying true to our values, and encouraging top talent to always look for growth and impact while building a career with us. Our primary divisions - Cox Communications and Cox Automotive - are driving a new wave of innovation, powering smart cities with powerhouse broadband communications and pioneering greener, more progressive transportation alternatives for individuals and fleet operators. Were also expanding into new spaces like cleantech and healthcare to rev up our momentum toward building a better future for the next generation. Were looking for the talent today who will be our leaders tomorrow. Sound intriguing? Learn more about where we are today, where we hope youll be going with us, and the common purpose that unites us at coxenterprises.com.
Benefits of working at Cox may include health care insurance (medical, dental, vision), retirement planning (401(k)), and paid days off (sick leave, parental leave, flexible vacation/wellness days, and/or PTO). For more details on what benefits you may be offered, visit our benefits page.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individuals age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law. Cox provides reasonable accommodations when requested by a qualified applicant or employee with disability, unless such accommodations would cause an undue hardship.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
About Cox Automotive
About Cox Automotive
There’s nothing ordinary about Cox Automotive. We are people of every background driven by our passion for mobility, innovation, client success and community outreach. We make buying, selling, owning and using cars easier for everyone. Touching more than 40,000 clients across five continents, we bring together the best brands and the best teams to propel the automotive industry forward. Some of those team members work for our iconic and groundbreaking consumer brands like Autotrader ® and Kelley Blue Book®, while others are creating the future of automotive at industry-facing brands like Dealer.com ®, Manheim ®, NextGear Capital ®, vAuto ® and Xtime®.
Cox Automotive is part of Cox Enterprises, a privately-owned, Atlanta-based company with revenues exceeding $20 billion.
Come join a global, family business that treats team members and clients like they’re just that – family. For more information about Cox Automotive, visit www.coxautoinc.com.
Cox Automotive is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We are software engineers, marketers, sales leaders and trailblazers transforming the way the world buys, sells, owns and uses cars.
Home of the world’s best books.
Creative Jobs For You
Part-time Media Relations Coordinator (Media Relations Analyst I)
RAND Corporation, Arlington, VA USA