Cox Automotive, Atlanta, GA 30319
Work at Cox Automotive
Primary Location: 3003 Summit Blvd, Atlanta, GA, USA
Division: Cox Automotive
Job Level: Manager/Senior Manager
Shift: Day Job
Requisition Number: 226059
At Cox, we’re forward-thinking innovators who put people first. Our award-winning workplace culture is centered on inclusion and kindness, and we’re looking for people to join our mission to be a force for good in the world. Come build a better future with us across automotive, communications, the environment and more.
We want to do everything we can to keep our employees safe and healthy. Therefore, where permitted by applicable law, you will need to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 to be considered for this U.S.-based job. Reasonable accommodations for medical and religious objections will of course be considered.
Keep reading to learn more about this opportunity to join the Cox family of businesses.
The Product Manager supports the product development process as a part of the overall product management domain. This role uses customer feedback, business strategy, data/analytics, user experience, and technology to create positive, effective customer experiences. Responsible for supporting the development of departmental products or managing small/less complex products to achieve desired outcomes for the business and customers.
PRIMARY DUTIES/KEY RESPONSIBILITES
- Represent the customer needs and requirements to drive feature implementation and development with associated technology teams.
- Map needs with target markets and analyze the market segments to actively pursue.
- Define the archetypical users of your products or services.
- Understand the "why" behind each Feature and work with the Product Managers to understand the roadmap and supporting KPIs.
- Partner with Product Manager to provide input into business case documentation.
- Use analytics to monitor product KPIs and ensure success metrics are being met. Identify opportunities for testing and product enhancements based on results.
- Product Management - Applies standard techniques and tools to carry out analysis and performance monitoring activities for specified products. Supports problem resolution, resolves issues and acts on feedback and usage of in-life products. Creates product collateral and monitors results and feedback from product campaigns.
- Requirements Definition & Management - Assists in the definition and management of requirements. Uses standard techniques to elicit, specify, and document requirements for simple subject areas with clearly defined boundaries. Assists in the creation of a requirements baseline and in investigating and applying authorized requests for changes to base-lined requirements, in line with change management policy.
- Relationship Management - Deals with problems and issues, managing resolutions, corrective actions, lessons learned and the collection and dissemination of relevant information. Helps develop and enhance customer and stakeholder relationships. Develop strong relationships with Product Delivery Manager.
- Innovation - Coordinates and facilitates the communication and open flow of creative ideas between interested parties and the set-up of innovation networks and communities.
- Other duties as needed or required
- Requires physical ability and mental acuity to execute the duties of the position successfully within required timeframes in order to meet business requirements.
- Bachelors degree in Business, Marketing, Engineering, Communications, or a related field and 3+ years experience OR MS w/ up to 2 years experience OR 7 years experience of equivalent combination of industry related professional experience and education.
- Working knowledge of Product specialty/job area, principles, concepts, and practices.
- Demonstrated ability to translate data into quantifiable actions/deliverables.
- Strong writing ability.
- Work experience in design, development and implementation of product plans.
- Working experience in full product lifecycle methodologies.
- Working experience in creating, prioritizing and recommending epics and features.
- Working experience in in conducting competitive research and analysis.
- Working experience in identifying KPIs and other analytics to measure product value.
- Working experience in a collaborative, cross-functional team environment.
Who We Are
About Cox Automotive
Theres nothing ordinary about Cox Automotive. We are people of every background driven by our passion for mobility, innovation, client success and community outreach. We make buying, selling and owning (or simply using) cars easier for everyone. Touching more than 40,000 clients across five continents, we bring together the best brands and the best teams to propel the automotive industry forward. Some of those team members work for our iconic consumer brands like Autotrader and Kelley Blue Book, while others are creating the future of automotive at industry-facing brands like Dealer.com, Manheim and vAuto.
We are the Cox family of businesses. Weve been making our mark since 1898 by building and evolving world-class businesses, staying true to our values, and encouraging top talent to always look for growth and impact while building a career with us. Our primary divisions - Cox Communications and Cox Automotive - are driving a new wave of innovation, powering smart cities with powerhouse broadband communications and pioneering greener, more progressive transportation alternatives for individuals and fleet operators. Were also expanding into new spaces like cleantech and healthcare to rev up our momentum toward building a better future for the next generation. Were looking for the talent today who will be our leaders tomorrow. Sound intriguing? Learn more about where we are today, where we hope youll be going with us, and the common purpose that unites us at coxenterprises.com.
Benefits of working at Cox may include health care insurance (medical, dental, vision), retirement planning (401(k)), and paid days off (sick leave, parental leave, flexible vacation/wellness days, and/or PTO). For more details on what benefits you may be offered, visit our benefits page.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individuals age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law. Cox provides reasonable accommodations when requested by a qualified applicant or employee with disability, unless such accommodations would cause an undue hardship.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
About Cox Automotive
About Cox Automotive
There’s nothing ordinary about Cox Automotive. We are people of every background driven by our passion for mobility, innovation, client success and community outreach. We make buying, selling, owning and using cars easier for everyone. Touching more than 40,000 clients across five continents, we bring together the best brands and the best teams to propel the automotive industry forward. Some of those team members work for our iconic and groundbreaking consumer brands like Autotrader ® and Kelley Blue Book®, while others are creating the future of automotive at industry-facing brands like Dealer.com ®, Manheim ®, NextGear Capital ®, vAuto ® and Xtime®.
Cox Automotive is part of Cox Enterprises, a privately-owned, Atlanta-based company with revenues exceeding $20 billion.
Come join a global, family business that treats team members and clients like they’re just that – family. For more information about Cox Automotive, visit www.coxautoinc.com.
Cox Automotive is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We are software engineers, marketers, sales leaders and trailblazers transforming the way the world buys, sells, owns and uses cars.
Connectors. Creators. Experience Makers.