Associate Project Manager
Cox Automotive, Mission, KS 66202
Work at Cox Automotive
Primary Location: 5700 Broadmoor St, Mission, KS, USA
Division: Cox Automotive
Job Level: Manager/Senior Manager
Shift: Day Job
Requisition Number: 202202963
At Cox, we’re forward-thinking innovators who put people first. Our award-winning workplace culture is centered on inclusion and kindness, and we’re looking for people to join our mission to be a force for good in the world. Come build a better future with us across automotive, communications, the environment and more.
We want to do everything we can to keep our employees safe and healthy. Therefore, where permitted by applicable law, you will need to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 to be considered for this U.S.-based job. Reasonable accommodations for medical and religious objections will of course be considered.
Keep reading to learn more about this opportunity to join the Cox family of businesses.
Xtime - Associate Project Manager
Xtime, a division of Cox Automotive, is the leading end-to-end software solution that drives customer loyalty and revenue for automotive dealers in each stage of the service process.
Responsible for project implementation meetings, calls with clients and maintaining implementation timeline for Xtime Spectrum suite of products (Invite, Schedule, Engage & Inspect).
The Associate Project Manager will:
- Serve as the primary point of contact for the client and internal stakeholders.
- Manage project timelines, dependencies and integration points.
- Distribute timely project status reports and ensure timely escalation of issues or potential high-impacting risks.
- Coordinate client data entry projects and schedule clients team training on how to effectively use software.
- Work with sales, development and client teams to provide dynamic customer solutions and implementation strategies.
- Managing implementation and training timelines
- Managing the flow of information between the dealer and various Xtime internal teams to ensure that all involved have a clear understanding of timelines and responsibilities/expectations.
- Working with dealers to gather data and information in a timely and efficient manner
- Construct and communicate status reports as needed for the overall project status to the dealer stakeholders, managers, performance managers and training department
- Manage risks and issues
- Managing and ensuring customer expectations are met through the implementation and training cycle
- Act as a liaison between other departments (example: communicating with Sales regarding failure to launch (FTL) risks, communicating to Performance Management on the overall client engagement and handling the effectively handing project off to Field Implementation team for onsite training delivery, if applicable).
- Compensation includes a base salary of $53,958 - 75,582. Salary may vary outside of the anticipated range based on factors such as the ultimate location of the position and the selected candidates experience.
- Position is eligible for additional compensation that may include commission (annual, monthly, etc.) and/or an incentive program.
Where permitted by applicable law, must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 to be considered for this U.S. based job. (Reasonable accommodations for medical and religious objections will be considered.)
- BS/BA OR an equivalent combination of education and relevant/related work experience
- 2+ years of relevant/related work experience.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and prioritize effectively
- Self-directed and self-motivated
- Strong knowledge of good customer service practices and project management
- Customer oriented and service-minded
- Time management and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to communicate both written and orally, to all levels of management and across different cultural backgrounds
- Ability to identify problems and initiate corrective and preventative actions
- Bachelors degree highly preferred
Who We Are
About Cox Automotive
Theres nothing ordinary about Cox Automotive. We are people of every background driven by our passion for mobility, innovation, client success and community outreach. We make buying, selling and owning (or simply using) cars easier for everyone. Touching more than 40,000 clients across five continents, we bring together the best brands and the best teams to propel the automotive industry forward. Some of those team members work for our iconic consumer brands like Autotrader and Kelley Blue Book, while others are creating the future of automotive at industry-facing brands like Dealer.com, Manheim and vAuto.
We are the Cox family of businesses. Weve been making our mark since 1898 by building and evolving world-class businesses, staying true to our values, and encouraging top talent to always look for growth and impact while building a career with us. Our primary divisions - Cox Communications and Cox Automotive - are driving a new wave of innovation, powering smart cities with powerhouse broadband communications and pioneering greener, more progressive transportation alternatives for individuals and fleet operators. Were also expanding into new spaces like cleantech and healthcare to rev up our momentum toward building a better future for the next generation. Were looking for the talent today who will be our leaders tomorrow. Sound intriguing? Learn more about where we are today, where we hope youll be going with us, and the common purpose that unites us at coxenterprises.com.
Benefits of working at Cox may include health care insurance (medical, dental, vision), retirement planning (401(k)), and paid days off (sick leave, parental leave, flexible vacation/wellness days, and/or PTO). For more details on what benefits you may be offered, visit our benefits page.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individuals age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law. Cox provides reasonable accommodations when requested by a qualified applicant or employee with disability, unless such accommodations would cause an undue hardship.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
About Cox Automotive
About Cox Automotive
There’s nothing ordinary about Cox Automotive. We are people of every background driven by our passion for mobility, innovation, client success and community outreach. We make buying, selling, owning and using cars easier for everyone. Touching more than 40,000 clients across five continents, we bring together the best brands and the best teams to propel the automotive industry forward. Some of those team members work for our iconic and groundbreaking consumer brands like Autotrader ® and Kelley Blue Book®, while others are creating the future of automotive at industry-facing brands like Dealer.com ®, Manheim ®, NextGear Capital ®, vAuto ® and Xtime®.
Cox Automotive is part of Cox Enterprises, a privately-owned, Atlanta-based company with revenues exceeding $20 billion.
Come join a global, family business that treats team members and clients like they’re just that – family. For more information about Cox Automotive, visit www.coxautoinc.com.
Cox Automotive is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We are software engineers, marketers, sales leaders and trailblazers transforming the way the world buys, sells, owns and uses cars.
A world-leading research, educational, and professional publisher.