Senior Accelerated Title Sales Consultant
Cox Automotive, Dallas, TX 75240
Work at Cox Automotive
Primary Location: 13737 Noel Rd, Dallas, TX, USA
Division: Cox Automotive
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Travel: Yes, 5 % of the Time
Shift: Day Job
Requisition Number: 202202884
At Cox, we’re forward-thinking innovators who put people first. Our award-winning workplace culture is centered on inclusion and kindness, and we’re looking for people to join our mission to be a force for good in the world. Come build a better future with us across automotive, communications, the environment and more.
We want to do everything we can to keep our employees safe and healthy. Therefore, where permitted by applicable law, you will need to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 to be considered for this U.S.-based job. Reasonable accommodations for medical and religious objections will of course be considered.
Keep reading to learn more about this opportunity to join the Cox family of businesses.
Senior Accelerated Title Sales Consultant
Are you a self-starter, a go-getter, and a deal maker? At Cox Automotive Retail Solutions, you will find a culture that rewards such an entrepreneurial spirit. We empower our team members to make their own decisions for growing our business. We are looking for like-minded people who can share our passion for success.
What Youll Do:
A Senior Accelerated Title Sales Consultant is primarily responsible for generating new business sales by telephone for our Accelerated Title product. This position is responsible for aggressively prospecting, presenting, and closing franchise and independent dealership accounts, and selling a new-to-market product line offered exclusively by Dealertrack. Flexibility, creativity, and the ability to function at a high level in a rapidly changing environment are essential to success in this role.
This is a fully #remote, inside sales opportunity, and the candidate can work from home anywhere in the US. The incoming candidate will support clients on the East coast and will need to be comfortable working a schedule to support EST clients.
Heres more of what you can expect when you step up to the plate:
- Consistently meet monthly, quarterly, and annual budget expectations.
- Conduct daily outbound calls to cold and warm prospects.
- Maintain a high sales cadence to maximize client interactions
- Proactively target and market to decision makers within the dealership via phone.
- Target prospective accounts, provide online product demonstrations, and close sales from an inside sales environment.
- Must be able to effectively present and close sales in a remote environment, including formalizing contracts and negotiating price points, when necessary.
- Work with additional teams to cross-sell products to Franchise and Independent accounts (additional products may be added to the product offering at managements discretion).
- Utilize Salesforce and other provided tools to accurately and effectively track activity and to update lead opportunities and account information
- Conduct follow up training for customers, as needed
- To attend various company events relating to sales (Limited travel)
- Travel to major accounts as needed to win sales (Limited)
Whats In It For You?
As a dynamite Regional Sales Manager, you deserve success in your life as well, and at Cox, we define "success" as being a part of a company that gives you lots of opportunities and options.
- First, weve created an exceptional salary package, plus additional incentives including highly sought-after yearly sales awards and recognition for our top salespeople. We are an inclusive, sales-friendly environment where different perspectives are valued and celebrated.
- Looking for tools and training to up your game? Weve got them. And we offer a work/life balance that allows you to enjoy flexibility, family, and friends.
- We believe in taking good care of our team, so youll also have access to benefits like an impressive base salary with an uncapped commission, 401(K) with company match, and quality healthcare & life insurance options.
- Cox gives you flexible paid time-off and provides access to a lifestyle coach, adoption assistance, pet insurance, employee discounts, tuition reimbursement, and more.
- Hourly pay rate is $18.68 - 21.98/hour. The hourly rate may vary outside of the anticipated range based on factors such as the ultimate location of the position and the selected candidates experience.
- Position is eligible for additional compensation that may include commission (annual, monthly, etc.) and/or an incentive program.
Who you are:
- 4+ years of related experience in inside sales or telemarketing preferred
- 5+ years of sales experience required with a proven track record of success
- BS/BA degree
- Or an equivalent combination of education and work-related experience
- Auto dealership experience is beneficial, but not critical
- The ability to quickly develop strong relationships over the phone is a must.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be highly organized and self-motivated.
- Strong knowledge and experience with business software applications including MS Office Suite (Word, Power Point, Excel) and virtual demonstration software and communication tools
- Limited travel will be required.
Come join the Cox family of businesses and make your mark today.
Who We Are
About Cox Automotive
Theres nothing ordinary about Cox Automotive. We are people of every background driven by our passion for mobility, innovation, client success and community outreach. We make buying, selling and owning (or simply using) cars easier for everyone. Touching more than 40,000 clients across five continents, we bring together the best brands and the best teams to propel the automotive industry forward. Some of those team members work for our iconic consumer brands like Autotrader and Kelley Blue Book, while others are creating the future of automotive at industry-facing brands like Dealer.com, Manheim and vAuto.
We are the Cox family of businesses. Weve been making our mark since 1898 by building and evolving world-class businesses, staying true to our values, and encouraging top talent to always look for growth and impact while building a career with us. Our primary divisions - Cox Communications and Cox Automotive - are driving a new wave of innovation, powering smart cities with powerhouse broadband communications and pioneering greener, more progressive transportation alternatives for individuals and fleet operators. Were also expanding into new spaces like cleantech and healthcare to rev up our momentum toward building a better future for the next generation. Were looking for the talent today who will be our leaders tomorrow. Sound intriguing? Learn more about where we are today, where we hope youll be going with us, and the common purpose that unites us at coxenterprises.com.
Benefits of working at Cox may include health care insurance (medical, dental, vision), retirement planning (401(k)), and paid days off (sick leave, parental leave, flexible vacation/wellness days, and/or PTO). For more details on what benefits you may be offered, visit our benefits page.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individuals age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law. Cox provides reasonable accommodations when requested by a qualified applicant or employee with disability, unless such accommodations would cause an undue hardship.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
About Cox Automotive
About Cox Automotive
There’s nothing ordinary about Cox Automotive. We are people of every background driven by our passion for mobility, innovation, client success and community outreach. We make buying, selling, owning and using cars easier for everyone. Touching more than 40,000 clients across five continents, we bring together the best brands and the best teams to propel the automotive industry forward. Some of those team members work for our iconic and groundbreaking consumer brands like Autotrader ® and Kelley Blue Book®, while others are creating the future of automotive at industry-facing brands like Dealer.com ®, Manheim ®, NextGear Capital ®, vAuto ® and Xtime®.
Cox Automotive is part of Cox Enterprises, a privately-owned, Atlanta-based company with revenues exceeding $20 billion.
Come join a global, family business that treats team members and clients like they’re just that – family. For more information about Cox Automotive, visit www.coxautoinc.com.
Cox Automotive is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We are software engineers, marketers, sales leaders and trailblazers transforming the way the world buys, sells, owns and uses cars.
Content is the cornerstone to all we do, and our audience is why we do it.