Cox Automotive, Atlanta, GA 30319
Work at Cox Automotive
Primary Location: 3003 Summit Blvd, Atlanta, GA, USA
Division: Cox Automotive
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Travel: Yes, 5 % of the Time
Shift: Day Job
Requisition Number: 225835
At Cox, we’re forward-thinking innovators who put people first. Our award-winning workplace culture is centered on inclusion and kindness, and we’re looking for people to join our mission to be a force for good in the world. Come build a better future with us across automotive, communications, the environment and more.
We want to do everything we can to keep our employees safe and healthy. Therefore, where permitted by applicable law, you will need to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 to be considered for this U.S.-based job. Reasonable accommodations for medical and religious objections will of course be considered.
Keep reading to learn more about this opportunity to join the Cox family of businesses.
The Sales and Marketing Communications Specialist will help create and execute communications related to sales and marketing-wide campaigns, initiatives, meetings and events, senior leader messages, and organizational announcements. This individual will also partner closely with other cross-functional areas of the business to gather content, ensure accuracy, and analyze results. The ideal candidate is a collaborative partner, familiar with a variety of communication tools and technology, and has a track record of managing multiple projects and supporting communications programs in a fast-paced environment. This person should be action-oriented with the ability to work efficiently and undertake responsibilities with minimal supervision.
- Create and edit internal messaging, such as leader e-mails, business updates, talking points, video scripts, and presentations. This will include crafting messages and writing detailed, accurate, and concise communications tailored to the author, channel, and audience.
- Prepare leader communications in e-mail marketing tools (e.g., EmailOpen) for distribution, including compiling updated distribution lists.
- Develop and manage sales and marketing communications editorial calendar in partnership with key stakeholders to ensure greater consistency and alignment of employee communication activities across the business.
- Support and manage ongoing measurement and reporting processes to ensure employee communications deliver greater overall value (ROI).
- Collaborate with cross-functional business partners such as human resources, sales business office, etc., to seek out subject matter experts to ensure communications are current, accurate, and consistent with company strategic initiatives.
- Review and analyze employee feedback mechanisms and interpret data to recommend improvements and best practices.
- Assist with special projects or other communications initiatives as needed on an ongoing basis.
- Bachelors Degree
- 2 years of relevant experience
- At least 3-5 years of internal communications experience in public relations, employee, and/or corporate communications preferred. Experience in automotive and/or internal communications with salespeople is a strong plus.
- Degree in journalism, public relations, communications, or related field.
- Must have strong writing abilities. Detailed, accurate, concise, and tailored to the author, vehicle, and audience.
- Ability to write in various styles across multiple formats that can effectively engage employees and help them understand and foster the organizations mission, values, culture, goals, and strategies.
- Possess an understanding of business strategy, targets, and performance objectives to help shape and deliver high-quality communications with positive measured results.
- Experience measuring and reporting on the effectiveness of communications programs and their value to a companys goals and strategic initiatives.
- Able to analyze communications challenges and scenarios and formulate solutions. Maintains a good understanding of audience needs and issues.
- Strong project management, problem-solving skills, and dedication to teamwork.
- Willing and able to travel up to 10%.
Who We Are
About Cox Automotive
Theres nothing ordinary about Cox Automotive. We are people of every background driven by our passion for mobility, innovation, client success and community outreach. We make buying, selling and owning (or simply using) cars easier for everyone. Touching more than 40,000 clients across five continents, we bring together the best brands and the best teams to propel the automotive industry forward. Some of those team members work for our iconic consumer brands like Autotrader and Kelley Blue Book, while others are creating the future of automotive at industry-facing brands like Dealer.com, Manheim and vAuto.
We are the Cox family of businesses. Weve been making our mark since 1898 by building and evolving world-class businesses, staying true to our values, and encouraging top talent to always look for growth and impact while building a career with us. Our primary divisions - Cox Communications and Cox Automotive - are driving a new wave of innovation, powering smart cities with powerhouse broadband communications and pioneering greener, more progressive transportation alternatives for individuals and fleet operators. Were also expanding into new spaces like cleantech and healthcare to rev up our momentum toward building a better future for the next generation. Were looking for the talent today who will be our leaders tomorrow. Sound intriguing? Learn more about where we are today, where we hope youll be going with us, and the common purpose that unites us at coxenterprises.com.
Benefits of working at Cox may include health care insurance (medical, dental, vision), retirement planning (401(k)), and paid days off (sick leave, parental leave, flexible vacation/wellness days, and/or PTO). For more details on what benefits you may be offered, visit our benefits page.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individuals age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law. Cox provides reasonable accommodations when requested by a qualified applicant or employee with disability, unless such accommodations would cause an undue hardship.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
About Cox Automotive
About Cox Automotive
There’s nothing ordinary about Cox Automotive. We are people of every background driven by our passion for mobility, innovation, client success and community outreach. We make buying, selling, owning and using cars easier for everyone. Touching more than 40,000 clients across five continents, we bring together the best brands and the best teams to propel the automotive industry forward. Some of those team members work for our iconic and groundbreaking consumer brands like Autotrader ® and Kelley Blue Book®, while others are creating the future of automotive at industry-facing brands like Dealer.com ®, Manheim ®, NextGear Capital ®, vAuto ® and Xtime®.
Cox Automotive is part of Cox Enterprises, a privately-owned, Atlanta-based company with revenues exceeding $20 billion.
Come join a global, family business that treats team members and clients like they’re just that – family. For more information about Cox Automotive, visit www.coxautoinc.com.
Cox Automotive is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We are software engineers, marketers, sales leaders and trailblazers transforming the way the world buys, sells, owns and uses cars.
Create the extraordinary.
Creative Jobs For You
Director of Product Management - Back End Services, Peacock
NBCUniversal, LLC, See List Below, Multiple Locations