OVE Sales Executive
Cox Automotive, El Paso, TX 79932
Work at Cox Automotive
Primary Location: 485 Coates Dr, El Paso, TX, USA
Division: Cox Automotive
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Shift: Day Job
Requisition Number: 202203058
At Cox, we’re forward-thinking innovators who put people first. Our award-winning workplace culture is centered on inclusion and kindness, and we’re looking for people to join our mission to be a force for good in the world. Come build a better future with us across automotive, communications, the environment and more.
We want to do everything we can to keep our employees safe and healthy. Therefore, where permitted by applicable law, you will need to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 to be considered for this U.S.-based job. Reasonable accommodations for medical and religious objections will of course be considered.
Keep reading to learn more about this opportunity to join the Cox family of businesses.
This position is primarily responsible for increasing Dealer cars sold using OVE, IF Bids, etc. by working closely with Buyers and Sellers via telephone, email, or other electronic communication means. The OVE Sales Representative will use past successes in sales and customer service to develop and maintain relationships with Manheim customers. The position works closely with the Location based and Field Sales Teams to ensure that customer expectations are met or exceeded.
- Achieve or exceed monthly sales goals
- Contact Bidder/Seller to ensure that they are aware of an offer and attempt to close the transaction
- After a sale closes, obtain a list of dealers who bid online at or over MMR on particular units and didnt win the bid. Match bidder with an alternate vehicle in-lane or on OVE
- Encourage referrals from Field Sales, Dealer Services and Dealer Concierge for buyers interested in specific inventory
- Prioritize work to yield highest transaction volume
- Track time allocated to each transaction, number of transactions worked and results
- Train Dealers/Sellers to help them sell vehicles more effectively online
- Ensure reporting of results is complete and accurate
- Works independently, manages time effectively with great attention to details
- Team player and great communication and relationship skills with internal and external customers
- Provide Digital Sales support
- Perform other duties as assigned by management
- BA/BS degree in related field and 3 years of related experience; or an equivalent combination of education and work-related experience.
- Understanding of used vehicles, damage assessments and valuations a plus
- Highly motivated with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to adapt to and work effectively within a constantly changing environment
- Ability to work independently and self-motivating
- Excellent people, teamwork, customer service and problem solving skills
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Ability to use Internet and MS Office effectively with strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel; use of salesforce.com a plus
Who We Are
About Cox Automotive
Theres nothing ordinary about Cox Automotive. We are people of every background driven by our passion for mobility, innovation, client success and community outreach. We make buying, selling and owning (or simply using) cars easier for everyone. Touching more than 40,000 clients across five continents, we bring together the best brands and the best teams to propel the automotive industry forward. Some of those team members work for our iconic consumer brands like Autotrader and Kelley Blue Book, while others are creating the future of automotive at industry-facing brands like Dealer.com, Manheim and vAuto.
We are the Cox family of businesses. Weve been making our mark since 1898 by building and evolving world-class businesses, staying true to our values, and encouraging top talent to always look for growth and impact while building a career with us. Our primary divisions - Cox Communications and Cox Automotive - are driving a new wave of innovation, powering smart cities with powerhouse broadband communications and pioneering greener, more progressive transportation alternatives for individuals and fleet operators. Were also expanding into new spaces like cleantech and healthcare to rev up our momentum toward building a better future for the next generation. Were looking for the talent today who will be our leaders tomorrow. Sound intriguing? Learn more about where we are today, where we hope youll be going with us, and the common purpose that unites us at coxenterprises.com.
Benefits of working at Cox may include health care insurance (medical, dental, vision), retirement planning (401(k)), and paid days off (sick leave, parental leave, flexible vacation/wellness days, and/or PTO). For more details on what benefits you may be offered, visit our benefits page.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individuals age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law. Cox provides reasonable accommodations when requested by a qualified applicant or employee with disability, unless such accommodations would cause an undue hardship.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
About Cox Automotive
About Cox Automotive
There’s nothing ordinary about Cox Automotive. We are people of every background driven by our passion for mobility, innovation, client success and community outreach. We make buying, selling, owning and using cars easier for everyone. Touching more than 40,000 clients across five continents, we bring together the best brands and the best teams to propel the automotive industry forward. Some of those team members work for our iconic and groundbreaking consumer brands like Autotrader ® and Kelley Blue Book®, while others are creating the future of automotive at industry-facing brands like Dealer.com ®, Manheim ®, NextGear Capital ®, vAuto ® and Xtime®.
Cox Automotive is part of Cox Enterprises, a privately-owned, Atlanta-based company with revenues exceeding $20 billion.
Come join a global, family business that treats team members and clients like they’re just that – family. For more information about Cox Automotive, visit www.coxautoinc.com.
Cox Automotive is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We are software engineers, marketers, sales leaders and trailblazers transforming the way the world buys, sells, owns and uses cars.
FIRST is a growth agency with a boutique feel.