Cox Automotive, Remote USA, Alabama
Work at Cox Automotive
VinSolutions, a Cox Automotive brand, is looking for a Campaign Specialist to join our team!
- Work in conjunction with, and support members of the Marketing Account Manager Team to fulfil client & product requests.
- Assigned task work will involve hands on execution within the VinSolutions CRM, Marketing Platform, and other systems as required.
- Marketing deliverables will result in multi-channel deployment, including but not limited to: Email, Text, Social Advertising, Direct Mail.
- Assist in the collection, distribution, and execution of task work to support clients contracted with VinSolutions Automotive Marketing Planform (AMP) Managed Services product.
- Once proven and demonstrating effective and efficient performance, the Campaign Specialist can be granted the opportunity the take on additional responsibilities.
- Work alongside and assist teams of Marketing Account Managers & Products Team Members to implement digital marketing campaigns on behalf of automotive dealership customers.
- Build and QA marketing campaign target audiences, email templates, direct mail content, text marketing templates, and other forms of digital marketing.
- QA completed graphic design work and oversee dealer customer approval
- Build and launch campaigns using the VinSolutions Automotive Marketing Platform (AMP)
- Efficiently process and execute assigned task work, setting expectations and task completion within agreed upon timelines with supported team members. Work in conjunction with other Managed Services Teams to fulfil client campaign needs.
- Once proven proficient, limited client interaction, both written (email) and verbal (phone)
- Participate in trainings and workshops as assigned by Management
- Other tasks as assigned
- Proven customer service skills
- Demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills (using English)
- Proficient in computer troubleshooting methodologies (with on-the-job training provided for proprietary technologies and applications)
- Familiarity with web-based technologies and systems.
- Windows operating system knowledge
- Strong technical, troubleshooting, problem solving skills and Critical thinking skills
- Organization, Professionalism, and Time Management skills
- Experience managing process/projects/programs with a team
- Strong computer skills and proficiency in MS Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Adobe, and Visio
- Proven ability to organize and prioritize daily work and complete projects with limited supervision
- Must be able to handle multiple, competing priorities and deliver results in a fast-paced environment
- College degree or equivalent experience
What We Look For (Preferred):
- Automotive Service Marketing Experience
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
- Hourly pay rate is $17.07 - $25.63/hour. The hourly rate may vary outside of the anticipated range based on factors such as the ultimate location of the position and the selected candidate's experience. Position is eligible for additional compensation that may include commission (annual, monthly, etc.) and/or an incentive program.
About Cox Automotive
At Cox Automotive, people of every background are driven by their passion for mobility, innovation and community. We transform the way the world buys, sells, owns and uses cars, accelerating the industry with global powerhouse brands like Autotrader, Kelley Blue Book, Manheim and more. What’s more, we do it all with an emphasis on employee growth and happiness. Drive your future forward and join Cox Automotive today!
Cox empowers employees to build a better future and has been doing so for over 120 years. With exciting investments and innovations across transportation, communications, cleantech and healthcare, our family of businesses – which includes Cox Automotive and Cox Communications – is forging a better future for us all. Ready to make your mark? Join us today!
Benefits of working at Cox may include health care insurance (medical, dental, vision), retirement planning (401(k)), and paid days off (sick leave, parental leave, flexible vacation/wellness days, and/or PTO). For more details on what benefits you may be offered, visit our benefits page.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law. Cox provides reasonable accommodations when requested by a qualified applicant or employee with disability, unless such accommodations would cause an undue hardship.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
About Cox Automotive
About Cox Automotive
There’s nothing ordinary about Cox Automotive. We are people of every background driven by our passion for mobility, innovation, client success and community outreach. We make buying, selling, owning and using cars easier for everyone. Touching more than 40,000 clients across five continents, we bring together the best brands and the best teams to propel the automotive industry forward. Some of those team members work for our iconic and groundbreaking consumer brands like Autotrader ® and Kelley Blue Book®, while others are creating the future of automotive at industry-facing brands like Dealer.com ®, Manheim ®, NextGear Capital ®, vAuto ® and Xtime®.
Cox Automotive is part of Cox Enterprises, a privately-owned, Atlanta-based company with revenues exceeding $20 billion.
Come join a global, family business that treats team members and clients like they’re just that – family. For more information about Cox Automotive, visit www.coxautoinc.com.
Cox Automotive is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We are software engineers, marketers, sales leaders and trailblazers transforming the way the world buys, sells, owns and uses cars.
Create the extraordinary.