Marketing Manager Channel Marketing
Cox Automotive, Dallas, TX
Work at Cox Automotive
Cox Automotive is currently looking for a Marketing Manager, Channel Marketing, to join our team in a hybrid or remote working location.
Come join an organization that is pushing the boundaries of the automotive industry in all directions. We are a powerhouse in providing software, inventory, digital, and mobility solutions to our clients with an exciting future of continued growth.
You will be responsible for building and executing world-class marketing strategies for our inventory and financial solution portfolio of brands – Manheim & NextGear Capital (NGC) . This role requires a tech-savvy, data-driven marketer to help our business expand reach and engagement while also providing thought leadership, vision, and direction to the assigned Channel Marketing team. You will leverage your skills and team in partnership with and support of the Product Marketing teams and will lead these teams to operate at optimal efficiency and effectiveness against our KPIs while driving channel strategies to maximize impact, increase engagement and help drive revenue for our brands.
You will be a self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit to deliver highly impactful marketing strategies that better position the Manheim & NGC brands as a trusted partner completely dedicated to our client/customers’ success. This role also requires that you be completely committed to the growth and development of our brand products while constantly exploring efficiencies that might lead to a higher level of impact for the overall team. You will also be a trusted liaison of the team who not only leads the campaign and product activations process for product marketing stakeholders but also contributes to the long-term vision of the team. Ultimately you will aim to enhance the overall client/customer experience for Manheim and NextGear Capital. This position reports directly to the Director of Channel Marketing and works closely with a small but mighty.
What you’ll do:
- Build the digital marketing campaign strategies for the Manheim & NGC portfolio
- Create breakthrough Channel Marketing ideas and digital experiences that make our brands stand out from our competitors in a rapidly changing digital world
- Measure key performance indicators that drive marketing and business results
- Develop a regular cadence of marketing campaigns with marketing partners to generate awareness of brands, products, and platforms, increase leads and increase conversions
- Lead marketing campaigns for our product marketing teams
- Efficiently manage the channel budget through thoughtful allocation of funds to support campaigns
- Monitor the latest digital channels, tools, and technologies, analyzing their applicability to our digital marketing footprint
- Act as the SME with insight into the digital behaviors of our core client target audiences
- Assist with the development of key performance indicators (KPIs) for Manheim & NGC marketing initiatives and digital platforms
- Assess the performance of websites and digital marketing campaigns against KPIs (on a daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis), provide reporting that focuses on learnings and incorporates those learnings into future work, while driving a measurement mindset across the team
- Collaborate with other internal stakeholders to develop seamless, cross-channel digital marketing strategies
- Lead cross-functional teams (both internally and externally with agency partners), providing clear direction from strategy to execution of website development projects and digital marketing campaigns
- Pioneer our ability to leverage new channels that lead to innovative strategies that support our stakeholder’s needs
What’s in it for you?
As a dynamite Manager, you deserve success in your life as well, and at Cox, we define “success” as being a part of a company that gives you many opportunities and options.
First, we’ve created an exceptional salary package , plus an additional annual bonus target incentive .
We are a diverse and inclusive environment where different perspectives are valued and celebrated .
We offer a work/life balance that allows you to enjoy flexibility, family, and friends .
Cox gives you generous paid time-off , provides access to a lifestyle coach, comprehensive and affordable healthcare , ongoing wellness programs, adoption assistance, pet insurance, retirement planning, 401K with generous company-matching contributions , employee discounts, tuition reimbursement, career development, and mentoring, Cox University with thousands of free online courses, parental benefits, employee resources and more!
Bachelor’s degree in a related discipline and six years of experience in a related field. The right candidate could also have a different combination, such as a master’s degree and four years of experience, a Ph.D. and one year of experience, or ten years of experience in a related field.
- Five plus years of B2B digital marketing experience
- Extremely detailed/deadline-oriented with excellent project management skills
- Strong analytical skills, including experience with test design, customer segmentations, tracking and interpreting results
- Ability to take accountability for program performance, including establishing KPIs and managing programs to hit goals
- Team lead, supervisory, or people leadership experience
- Digital marketing (email, social, web) experience, including Adobe Analytics or Google Analytics
- Proven experience developing and implementing integrated media and marketing programs and campaign strategies, including website development, SEM, SEO, social, email marketing, content marketing, video , and display advertising
- Experience in supporting various marketing technology platforms at an enterprise level
- Strong foundation in all things digital, an innovative planning mindset, and an analytical mind; have the ability to balance long-term planning and short-term program delivery, and be a natural problem solver
- Experience in Marketing Automation (Salesforce Marketing Cloud or similar marketing automation platform)
- Exceptional communication skills (written and verbal) that help simplify complex digital strategies, educate, and inspire those who need to make use of them and then keep partners informed as to the development, deployment, and effectiveness of website initiatives and digital marketing campaigns
- Compensation includes a base salary of $84,600.00 - $127,000.00. The salary rate may vary within the anticipated range based on factors such as the ultimate location of the position and the selected candidate's experience. Position may be eligible for additional compensation that may include commission (annual, monthly, etc.) and/or an incentive program.
About Cox Automotive
At Cox Automotive, people of every background are driven by their passion for mobility, innovation and community. We transform the way the world buys, sells, owns and uses cars, accelerating the industry with global powerhouse brands like Autotrader, Kelley Blue Book, Manheim and more. What’s more, we do it all with an emphasis on employee growth and happiness. Drive your future forward and join Cox Automotive today!
Cox empowers employees to build a better future and has been doing so for over 120 years. With exciting investments and innovations across transportation, communications, cleantech and healthcare, our family of businesses – which includes Cox Automotive and Cox Communications – is forging a better future for us all. Ready to make your mark? Join us today!
Benefits of working at Cox may include health care insurance (medical, dental, vision), retirement planning (401(k)), and paid days off (sick leave, parental leave, flexible vacation/wellness days, and/or PTO). For more details on what benefits you may be offered, visit our benefits page.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law. Cox provides reasonable accommodations when requested by a qualified applicant or employee with disability, unless such accommodations would cause an undue hardship.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
About Cox Automotive
About Cox Automotive
There’s nothing ordinary about Cox Automotive. We are people of every background driven by our passion for mobility, innovation, client success and community outreach. We make buying, selling, owning and using cars easier for everyone. Touching more than 40,000 clients across five continents, we bring together the best brands and the best teams to propel the automotive industry forward. Some of those team members work for our iconic and groundbreaking consumer brands like Autotrader ® and Kelley Blue Book®, while others are creating the future of automotive at industry-facing brands like Dealer.com ®, Manheim ®, NextGear Capital ®, vAuto ® and Xtime®.
Cox Automotive is part of Cox Enterprises, a privately-owned, Atlanta-based company with revenues exceeding $20 billion.
Come join a global, family business that treats team members and clients like they’re just that – family. For more information about Cox Automotive, visit www.coxautoinc.com.
Cox Automotive is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We are software engineers, marketers, sales leaders and trailblazers transforming the way the world buys, sells, owns and uses cars.
Creative Jobs For You
Digital Strategist, Communications & Public Engagement
Carnegie Foundation for the Advancement of Teaching, Stanford, CA