Lead Customer Experience Researcher
Cox Communications, Atlanta, GA 30328
Cox Communications is committed to creating meaningful moments of human connection through broadband applications and services.
Primary Location: 6205-B Peachtree Dunwoody Rd, Atlanta, GA, USA
Division: Cox Communications
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Travel: Yes, 5 % of the Time
Shift: Day Job
Requisition Number: 215165
Cox Communications is the largest private telecom company in America, and we proudly serve six million homes and businesses across 18 states. At Cox, we are committed to creating meaningful moments of human connection, not only with our products and services, but also with our career opportunities. Come connect with us and lets build a better future together.
Cox Communications is seeking a Lead CX Researcher to manage the overall Voice of Customer program including logistics, operations, and health, acting as day-to-day contact for software and servicing vendors. An authority in Customer Experience Research and qualitative and quantitative methodologies. Recognized as a subject matter expert. Operates with considerable latitude for independent judgment. Provides leadership to identify, support and fulfill customer & employee needs that leads to optimization of the employee/customer experience through innovation and/or improvements to internal organization, processes and technology. Operates with considerable latitude within operational parameters. Negotiates critical and controversial findings/issues with peers & staff on ideas and solutions that impact industry and/or corporate results. May be responsible for Research roadmap requiring single to multiple year plans. Develops & provides guidance for Research activities. Champions, provides influence and leadership to cross-functional teams and executive stakeholders on Research & Analytics ideas and solutions that impact industry and/or corporate results. Provides mentorship and guidance to team members and associates.
This role will report into a Senior Manager, Experience Research.
- Manage Customer Experience/Voice of Customer feedback programs in partnership with software, servicing vendors (e.g., Medallia, Verint).
- Identify best practices and opportunities to optimize the program.
- Gather, verify integrity of, organize and format data to facilitate data analysis across structured and unstructured data.
- Perform ongoing analyses, including but not limited to NPS detractor analysis and text analysis, all with an eye toward transforming data into insights to deliver actionable recommendations in experience enhancements.
- Create timely reports that communicate results in a compelling, valuable way tailored to a variety of audiences.
- Act as primary liaison with core stakeholders to drive program growth, key metric learnings, and support how the customer feedback is communicated and actioned against across the business.
- Work with outside expertise engaged to assist or deliver research projects.
- May Use and program statistical analysis software.
- Conduct business impact analyses and validation studies and market research through all stages: concept formulation, definition of metrics, determination of appropriate evaluation methodology, research evaluation, and final research report.
- Facilitate meetings and presentations to senior leadership.
- Lead small teams on special projects or major studies.
- Where permitted by applicable law, must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 to be considered for this U.S. based job. (Reasonable accommodations for medical and religious objections will be considered.)
- 8 or more years of experience in related field (i.e., Human Factors, User Experience Research, etc.)
- 5 or more years of experience if candidate possesses a related advanced degree.
- Demonstrated problem solving and analytical thinking skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, leadership, presentation, and collaborative skills to work effectively with teams throughout organization.
- BS/BA degree in related discipline. Masters degree in a related discipline strongly preferred.
Who We Are
About Cox Communications
Cox Communications is committed to creating meaningful moments of human connection through broadband applications and services. The largest private telecom company in America, we proudly serve six million homes and businesses across 18 states. Were dedicated to empowering others to build a better future and celebrate diverse products, people, suppliers, communities and the characteristics that makes each one unique.
We are the Cox family of businesses. Weve been making our mark since 1898 by building and evolving world-class businesses, staying true to our values, and encouraging top talent to always look for growth and impact while building a career with us. Our primary divisions - Cox Communications and Cox Automotive - are driving a new wave of innovation, powering smart cities with powerhouse broadband communications and pioneering greener, more progressive transportation alternatives for individuals and fleet operators. Were also expanding into new spaces like cleantech and healthcare to rev up our momentum toward building a better future for the next generation. Were looking for the talent today who will be our leaders tomorrow. Sound intriguing? Learn more about where we are today, where we hope youll be going with us, and the common purpose that unites us at coxenterprises.com.
Benefits of working at Cox may include health care insurance (medical, dental, vision), retirement planning (401(k)), and paid days off (sick leave, parental leave, flexible vacation/wellness days, and/or PTO). For more details on what benefits you may be offered, visit our benefits page.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individuals age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
About Cox Communications
Cox Communications is a broadband communications and entertainment company, providing advanced digital video, Internet, telephone and home security and automation services over its own nationwide IP network. The third-largest U.S. cable company, Cox serves approximately 6 million residences and businesses. Cox Business is a facilities-based provider of voice, video and data solutions for commercial customers, and Cox Media is a full-service provider of national and local cable spot and digital media advertising.
Cox is known for its pioneering efforts in broadband, voice and commercial services, industry-leading customer care and its outstanding workplaces. For nine years, Cox has been recognized as the top operator for women by Women in Cable Telecommunications; Cox has ranked among DiversityInc's Top 50 Companies for Diversity 11 times. More information about Cox Communications, a wholly owned subsidiary of Cox Enterprises, is available at www.cox.com and www.coxmedia.com.
Want to learn more about Cox Communications? Visit Cox Communications's website.
We produce and distribute content through some of the world’s leading and most valued brands