Digital Marketing Analyst - Cox Media
Cox Communications, Chesapeake, VA 23320
Cox Communications is committed to creating meaningful moments of human connection through broadband applications and services.
Primary Location: 1341 Crossways Blvd, Chesapeake, VA, USA
Division: Cox Communications
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Travel: Yes, 5 % of the Time
Shift: Day Job
Requisition Number: 217830
VACCINE POLICY: WHERE PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, YOU MUST BE FULLY VACCINATED AGAINST COVID-19 TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS U.S.-BASED JOB (REASONABLE ACCOMMODATIONS FOR MEDICAL AND RELIGIOUS OBJECTIONS WILL BE CONSIDERED).
The Digital Marketing Analyst provides high quality service to internal and external clients by providing campaign analysis to ensure client success and reduction of churn.
Oversee digital pacing reports, analyze digital creative results, QCing of campaigns and provide feedback and recommendations to internal teams. Provides expertise on digital creative trends and data analysis to aid in growing total advertising spend.
The position requires a fast pace of work, multiple demands and high pressure to deliver research results to accommodate the schedules and priorities of others. Works independently with limited or remote supervision. Role is budget-driven; with pressure to meet ambitious revenue goals. May occasionally participate in on- and off-site client activities which may occur outside regular business hours. Requires significant collaboration with others with no formal organizational authority.
Primary Responsibilities and Essential Functions
- Provide weekly pacing reports and updates to the digital team and sellers
- Execute analysis of campaign strategy, assessment of creative results, and determine actionable results based on data
- Oversee, monitor pacing reports and provide recaps on a weekly and monthly basis to the DSM and to the appropriate sales team members
- Deliver white glove service to top tier clients, provides high-touch data analysis to support Sales Consultants
- Support fulfillment team execution as needed
- QCing of orders
- Analyze digital creative and make recommendations on creative changes
- Applies advanced problem-solving skills to business issues related to secondary research data including methodology, reporting parameters and disparities in data.
- Provide campaign reporting and analytics
- Collaborates with partners/vendors on digital campaigns
- Attends bi-weekly calls with partners/vendors
- Work with internal clients to understand goals and setup campaigns for success
- Meet with sellers, digital team, and potentially externally clients to storyboard and brainstorm digital strategy and creative development
- Prepares information for internal and external clients on a regular basis and speaks to clients directly where applicable.
Development of Client Solutions
- Participate in campaign kick-off calls and facilitate campaign launch
- Attends job-related training to increase knowledge of digital marketing techniques, trends and competitor services.
- Where permitted by applicable law, must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 to be considered for this U.S. based job. (Reasonable accommodations for medical and religious objections will be considered.)
- 2 or more years of experience required in related field
- 2 years experience preferred researching and data analysis qualitative and quantitative data in a related field (Internal candidates- 1 years)
- 2 years experience using Microsoft Office applications PowerPoint, Excel, Word, and Outlook in a work setting with demonstrated expertise in Excel required
- Valid drivers license, good driving record, reliable transportation
- Google Analytics Certification
- Bachelors degree in Marketing, Communications, Advertising, Public Relations, Business Management or a related field.
- Knowledge of digital products (SEM, Social Media, Video Streaming, Display, YouTube, GDN, Amazon).
- Preferred skills: Excellent skills in adaptability, building relationships, communicating effectively, delivering customer service, formal presentations, functional competence, initiating action, PC skills, producing results, quality orientation, sales opportunity analysis, and written communication
Who We Are
About Cox Communications
Cox Communications is committed to creating meaningful moments of human connection through broadband applications and services. The largest private telecom company in America, we proudly serve six million homes and businesses across 18 states. Were dedicated to empowering others to build a better future and celebrate diverse products, people, suppliers, communities and the characteristics that makes each one unique.
We are the Cox family of businesses. Weve been making our mark since 1898 by building and evolving world-class businesses, staying true to our values, and encouraging top talent to always look for growth and impact while building a career with us. Our primary divisions - Cox Communications and Cox Automotive - are driving a new wave of innovation, powering smart cities with powerhouse broadband communications and pioneering greener, more progressive transportation alternatives for individuals and fleet operators. Were also expanding into new spaces like cleantech and healthcare to rev up our momentum toward building a better future for the next generation. Were looking for the talent today who will be our leaders tomorrow. Sound intriguing? Learn more about where we are today, where we hope youll be going with us, and the common purpose that unites us at coxenterprises.com.
Benefits of working at Cox may include health care insurance (medical, dental, vision), retirement planning (401(k)), and paid days off (sick leave, parental leave, flexible vacation/wellness days, and/or PTO). For more details on what benefits you may be offered, visit our benefits page.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individuals age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
About Cox Communications
Cox Communications is a broadband communications and entertainment company, providing advanced digital video, Internet, telephone and home security and automation services over its own nationwide IP network. The third-largest U.S. cable company, Cox serves approximately 6 million residences and businesses. Cox Business is a facilities-based provider of voice, video and data solutions for commercial customers, and Cox Media is a full-service provider of national and local cable spot and digital media advertising.
Cox is known for its pioneering efforts in broadband, voice and commercial services, industry-leading customer care and its outstanding workplaces. For nine years, Cox has been recognized as the top operator for women by Women in Cable Telecommunications; Cox has ranked among DiversityInc's Top 50 Companies for Diversity 11 times. More information about Cox Communications, a wholly owned subsidiary of Cox Enterprises, is available at www.cox.com and www.coxmedia.com.
Want to learn more about Cox Communications? Visit Cox Communications's website.
Create the extraordinary.