Digital Media Specialist - Cox Media
Cox Communications, Pensacola, FL 32514
Cox Communications is committed to creating meaningful moments of human connection through broadband applications and services.
Primary Location: 3405 McLemore Drive, Pensacola, FL, USA
Division: Cox Communications
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Shift: Day Job
Requisition Number: 218178
YOU ARE A COMPASS.
You keep those under your care top of mind and take on the world with a positive attitude. You truly listen to customers or clients and seek to validate, clarify, and identify with them. You dont just solve problems; you take ownership of solutions.
YOU ARE A PERFECTIONIST.
The devil is in the details. The thoroughness and meticulous nature you put into your work set you apart from the rest. You are the one others approach to see if theyre right.
YOU ARE A GIVER.
Your caring nature helps to mediate disputes and allows you to be flexible and receptive to new ideas. The high energy you bring never hides the unique, fearless risk-taker underneath.
The Digital Media Specialist plays a critical role in the coordination, troubleshooting, and processing of digital advertising orders for our clients. This position requires excellent interpersonal and communication skills as they will interact daily with our sales teams, clients, and our Fulfillment and Operations teams. A successful candidate for this role has mastered strict attention to detail, strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills, and the ability to work in a fun, fast-paced, deadline and process-driven environment.
Primary Responsibilities and Essential Functions
- Review incoming orders and create digital IOs
- Accurately submitting all advertising orders using multiple fulfillment processes and systems
- Ensuring creative files and instructions for campaigns are submitted, approved, and corrected if necessary
- Responding to customers questions and requests, and solving order fulfillment-related problems
- Monitoring key business reports including pacing and taking action to engage the sales consultants in modifications, changes, QC orders to ensure accuracy.
- Providing post-campaign details to clients and offering expertise in fulfillment optimization solutions.
- Attending job-related training, with the expectation of ongoing development of skillsets and evolution of responsibilities
- Internal customers are primarily the Sales team but other departments locally and remotely as well. Work is time- and error-sensitive; failure to meet deadlines or produce accurate work results in lost revenue. The role has contact with external customers by email or phone and may be requested to attend client meetings or presentations. Assigns work to others with no formal organizational authority.
- Where permitted by applicable law, must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 to be considered for this U.S.-based job. (Reasonable accommodations for medical and religious objections will be considered.)
- 2 or more years of experience preferred in related fields (i.e. customer service, digital advertising support, media sales or digital/advertising marketing environment, etc.)
- Experience using Microsoft Office applications in a work or non-work setting, particularly: Outlook, Excel, PPT
- Excellent skills in adaptability, applied learning, collaboration, customer service orientation, high impact communication, initiating action, problem-solving and troubleshooting, quality orientation, reasoning, self-organizing, and written communication, to work effectively with teams throughout the organization.
- AS/AA or Technical Certification or Bachelors degree in related discipline strongly desired
- Previous experience in a digital media environment - Experience in advertising/digital marketing industry desired
- IAB Digital Media Sales Certification (IAB DMSC). Google AdWords Certification. Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Facebook, Pixel placement experience a plus.
- Knowledge of DV360 and Amazon.
- Experience as a media buyer or planner, doing advertising agency work, working in a client-side marketing, digital advertising or public relations role, or some combination of these
- Campaign management expertise and multi-screen and campaign optimization preferred. Experience with digital advertising solutions focused on fulfillment tactics.
- PMP Certification or experience with project management or Teamwork platform.
Who We Are
About Cox Communications
Cox Communications is committed to creating meaningful moments of human connection through broadband applications and services. The largest private telecom company in America, we proudly serve six million homes and businesses across 18 states. Were dedicated to empowering others to build a better future and celebrate diverse products, people, suppliers, communities and the characteristics that makes each one unique.
We are the Cox family of businesses. Weve been making our mark since 1898 by building and evolving world-class businesses, staying true to our values, and encouraging top talent to always look for growth and impact while building a career with us. Our primary divisions - Cox Communications and Cox Automotive - are driving a new wave of innovation, powering smart cities with powerhouse broadband communications and pioneering greener, more progressive transportation alternatives for individuals and fleet operators. Were also expanding into new spaces like cleantech and healthcare to rev up our momentum toward building a better future for the next generation. Were looking for the talent today who will be our leaders tomorrow. Sound intriguing? Learn more about where we are today, where we hope youll be going with us, and the common purpose that unites us at coxenterprises.com.
Benefits of working at Cox may include health care insurance (medical, dental, vision), retirement planning (401(k)), and paid days off (sick leave, parental leave, flexible vacation/wellness days, and/or PTO). For more details on what benefits you may be offered, visit our benefits page.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individuals age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
About Cox Communications
Cox Communications is a broadband communications and entertainment company, providing advanced digital video, Internet, telephone and home security and automation services over its own nationwide IP network. The third-largest U.S. cable company, Cox serves approximately 6 million residences and businesses. Cox Business is a facilities-based provider of voice, video and data solutions for commercial customers, and Cox Media is a full-service provider of national and local cable spot and digital media advertising.
Cox is known for its pioneering efforts in broadband, voice and commercial services, industry-leading customer care and its outstanding workplaces. For nine years, Cox has been recognized as the top operator for women by Women in Cable Telecommunications; Cox has ranked among DiversityInc's Top 50 Companies for Diversity 11 times. More information about Cox Communications, a wholly owned subsidiary of Cox Enterprises, is available at www.cox.com and www.coxmedia.com.
Want to learn more about Cox Communications? Visit Cox Communications's website.
Create the extraordinary.