Marketing Manager, SMB Creative Services
Cox Communications, Atlanta, GA 30328
Cox Communications is committed to creating meaningful moments of human connection through broadband applications and services.
Primary Location: 6205 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd, Atlanta, GA, USA
Division: Cox Communications
Job Level: Manager/Senior Manager
Travel: Yes, 15 % of the Time
Shift: Day Job
Requisition Number: 202104499
- Daily collaboration with advertising agencies in development and execution across a variety of SMB projects and campaigns
- Communicate creative strategy and approach and translate into a project plan to be shared and vetted with SMB boundary partners
- Lead and execute campaigns and promotions to drive customer acquisition, upgrade, retention, and education - a variety of tactics including, TV, print, online video, radio, outdoor, social media, direct mail
- Manage tactical planning with SMB marketing strategy teams, legal/regulatory, media, social and other internal clients as necessary.
- Manage large agency and production budgets and resources with accuracy.
- Responsible for ongoing process improvement to enable faster and more efficient campaign development and best use of resources (internal and external).
- Manage communication and reviews of all campaigns with legal review partners and problem solve for best and most effective output.
- Communicate regular campaign status and overviews to leadership
- Identify creative opportunities for continuous improvement across all tactics/campaigns.
- Partner closely with Consumer Insights team for pre- and post- creative learnings.
- Contribute to ongoing media planning and placement with strategy and media teams to ensure correct balance of messages and creative and tactic availability.
- Efficiency (timelines, matrix management, process standardization, project management)
- Effectiveness/Quality (briefs and kickoffs, insights and ongoing learning, budgets, and production)
- Agency management and internal campaign/program sharing
- Where permitted by applicable law, must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 to be considered for this U.S. based job. (Reasonable accommodations for medical and religious objections will be considered.)
- 5+ years of experience required in related field (i.e. Marketing, Advertising, etc.)
- 3 or more years of experience required if candidate possesses a related advanced degree
- Proficient analytical and creative skills with ability to think strategically and develop comprehensive detailed tasks and processes
- Strong creative vision with a natural eye for design and a passion for delivering dynamic ideas that connect with any audience
- Experience developing multi-tactic, 360 creative campaigns from strategy through execution, results readouts, and action plans
- Demonstrated ability to effectively work in cross-functional groups and gets results in a matrix organization
- Excellent soft skills such as interpersonal, leadership, presentation, and collaborative skills to work effectively with teams throughout organization
- Ability to manage time independently and juggle competing priorities
- Proven critical thinking, analytical and creative problem solving skills
- Demonstrable capacity to thrive in a high-change and often ambiguous business environment
- Ability to communicate ideas both orally and written to influence others using one-on-one contact, formal presentations, and group discussions
- Agency collaboration, creative development and direct marketing experience required
- Requires strong knowledge of applications such as Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams
- Some travel required
- BS/BA degree in related discipline strongly desired (i.e. Marketing, Business, etc.)
- Experience working in an advertising and/or media agency
- Experience in telecommunications industry desired
Who We Are
About Cox Communications
Cox Communications is committed to creating meaningful moments of human connection through broadband applications and services. The largest private telecom company in America, we proudly serve six million homes and businesses across 18 states. Were dedicated to empowering others to build a better future and celebrate diverse products, people, suppliers, communities and the characteristics that makes each one unique.
We are the Cox family of businesses. Weve been making our mark since 1898 by building and evolving world-class businesses, staying true to our values, and encouraging top talent to always look for growth and impact while building a career with us. Our primary divisions - Cox Communications and Cox Automotive - are driving a new wave of innovation, powering smart cities with powerhouse broadband communications and pioneering greener, more progressive transportation alternatives for individuals and fleet operators. Were also expanding into new spaces like cleantech and healthcare to rev up our momentum toward building a better future for the next generation. Were looking for the talent today who will be our leaders tomorrow. Sound intriguing? Learn more about where we are today, where we hope youll be going with us, and the common purpose that unites us at coxenterprises.com.
Benefits of working at Cox may include health care insurance (medical, dental, vision), retirement planning (401(k)), and paid days off (sick leave, parental leave, flexible vacation/wellness days, and/or PTO). For more details on what benefits you may be offered, visit our benefits page.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individuals age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
About Cox Communications
Cox Communications is a broadband communications and entertainment company, providing advanced digital video, Internet, telephone and home security and automation services over its own nationwide IP network. The third-largest U.S. cable company, Cox serves approximately 6 million residences and businesses. Cox Business is a facilities-based provider of voice, video and data solutions for commercial customers, and Cox Media is a full-service provider of national and local cable spot and digital media advertising.
Cox is known for its pioneering efforts in broadband, voice and commercial services, industry-leading customer care and its outstanding workplaces. For nine years, Cox has been recognized as the top operator for women by Women in Cable Telecommunications; Cox has ranked among DiversityInc's Top 50 Companies for Diversity 11 times. More information about Cox Communications, a wholly owned subsidiary of Cox Enterprises, is available at www.cox.com and www.coxmedia.com.
Want to learn more about Cox Communications? Visit Cox Communications's website.
Content is the cornerstone to all we do, and our audience is why we do it.